Sweeping Anti-Abortion Bill Expected To Become Kan. Law

Apr 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: National Public Radio

Kansas legislators gave final passage to a sweeping anti-abortion measure Friday night, sending Gov.

Comments
681 - 700 of 1,168 Comments Last updated May 28, 2013
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you and your family who can make important decisions when it comes to reproductive rights and abortions.
You might want to go one step further and not judge others who make decisions (legally) which are relevant, "circumstantial" and "normal" within their family and have "discussed abortions" and make their own decisions - not yours.
Yes, catboy, these too are "normal people" who are probably alot less judgemental than you.
Irresponsibility speaks. Your moniker is not indicative of abortion. You somehow think that having an abortion is the responsible thing to do. It's not. Responsibility should have been exercised before pregnancy.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
france harbors most cowards....rugby.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Self employed. As a medium. My crystal ball works great.
You're still pumping wigglers.
That'll be $3000.
Next...
Since you lied, I guess your not sending me the three thousand dollar checks huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
france harbors most cowards....rugby.
Maybe, but then again maybe all the Muslims there will attack all the gays that the government just over road the vote of the French People. You can bet Obama was watching.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you and your family who can make important decisions when it comes to reproductive rights and abortions.
You might want to go one step further and not judge others who make decisions (legally) which are relevant, "circumstantial" and "normal" within their family and have "discussed abortions" and make their own decisions - not yours.
Yes, catboy, these too are "normal people" who are probably alot less judgemental than you.
That's not a very good alibi and spin to say we shouldn't challenge the murder of children whether it's from your normal (womens right hooey) or to your new Family supported murder.......like that make it ok. You are a hoot. Got Scapel will travel.......

I understand the Butcher of abortions a children killing's attorney is now saying just because the baby moved on the table didn't mean it was alive and have been born.........Sick sick sick liberals are.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've been to france 'many times' because of the gays?

hahahahahahahahahaha
Cat74

Barrington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Now you have figured it out. Killing the unborn child is acceptable in some families, it isn't in mine. Just because it is legal in the eyes of man does not make it legal in the eyes Of God. We also have freedom of religion, and freedom from religion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've been to france 'many times' because of the gays?
hahahahahahahahahaha
Heck no puffer, it's for the wine, bread and cheese. Too bad mommy won't let you out of the basement without your passport and communist ID card.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, that you jump ugly on their assumption while you use it on others all the time. By the way mon petite merde, I go to France quite regularly.
I've assumed that zef was the Boston Massacre Terrorist?

It told me straight up it was a Nazi.

Hasn't denied it once, either.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Since you lied, I guess your not sending me the three thousand dollar checks huh?
I'm not the loser here, fella.

That would be your compensated 'girlfriend'.

Welsher.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the loser here, fella.
That would be your compensated 'girlfriend'.
Welsher.
I love it, you challenge me with a lot of hooey and projections and then run away and hide with diversions. Shucks, I had already alerted my paypal account of the incoming checks.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you like the cheese, puff daddy.

hahahahahahahahaha

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I love it, you challenge me with a lot of hooey and projections and then run away and hide with diversions. Shucks, I had already alerted my paypal account of the incoming checks.
Do you have a vasectomy, and if so did you, your insurance company, or medicare, pay for it?

That's as much my business as whether or not I've had (or paid for) an abortion is yours.

But I doubt you'll answer the questions - and I doubt you have ever been to Canada, much less France, and I doubt you have $3000 dollars.

At this point, I doubt that you own your computer...it likely belongs to the public library.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

IRYW wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as being brought back to life; dead is dead. This is currently a fact of medical science. If someone had discovered a way to bring back to life something that was completely dead at the cellular level they would have won the Nobel Prize and would be known by everyone in the world. The technology could be used to return 'dead' tissue to life. Any organism found frozen in ice could be brought back to life. Frozen embryos that have died are discarded and cannot be used for insemination. Frozen embryos that have lived are used for insemination. You have simply made up another definition of 'dead' to suit your warped Pro-death cult (pro death of unwanted babies and unwilling mothers). The rest of your word games are so sophomoric that my third grader would think you were a lunatic.
You are either a Poe, psychotic, or possibly the most mentally retarded individual in the history of the world that was still able to type. I'm going with all three.
I never said frozen embryos are dead. I said the they are in cryonic suspension and considered to be dead. Frozen embryos are preserved, they are not alive. Frozen embryos however, can live again after being thawed. Although guilty people are considered to be innocent, they are not really innocent if they are guilty. Although frozen embryos are considered to be dead, they are not really dead if they can be brought back to life. Besides which, how can anything be brought back to life if it is already alive?

The scientific and medical answer is that when any living thing is cryogenically frozen, as the embryos are, that it is not alive while frozen. This is because there is no cellular growth or reproduction. It is as though the “clock” for that embryo has been paused. The problem the medical community is having is that cells often rupture from ice crystals that form from the freezing process. Therefore, the cells die before they are even “thawed out.” The second problem is that they have not exactly figured out how to properly thaw and revive an organism. So the short answer is that embryos are considered to be dead while frozen (often referred to as cryonic suspension).
Cryonics
Cryonics is the practice of preserving organisms by storing them at cryogenic temperatures where metabolism and decay are almost completely stopped. Viruses, bacteria, sperm/eggs, embryos at early stages of development, insects, and even small animals (small frogs, some fish) can be cryogenically frozen, preserved for an indefinite time (as long as low temperature is maintained) and then thawed and returned to a living state. Large animals or organs (a few centimeters and larger) can not be safely frozen because removing heat via thick tissue by natural thermo conductivity becomes so slow that ice microcrystals grow big enough to damage cell membranes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a vasectomy, and if so did you, your insurance company, or medicare, pay for it?
That's as much my business as whether or not I've had (or paid for) an abortion is yours.
But I doubt you'll answer the questions - and I doubt you have ever been to Canada, much less France, and I doubt you have $3000 dollars.
At this point, I doubt that you own your computer...it likely belongs to the public library.
No sweet lips, I'm still active and will be till at least another 20 years. I would never cut my life line, or condone an abortion.

Are you ignorant or what, you were the one that said you made 3000 dollars midget mind. Please read your own post.

I have been to Canada twice and France back and forth for many years. I can't make you believe me and frankly don't care.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, call in the spinners hurry before the low information voters find out.

UPDATE: Obama backs out of headlining fundraiser for largest US abortion provider...

Group failed to alert police to Philly abortionist on trial for murder...

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>No sweet lips, I'm still active and will be till at least another 20 years. I would never cut my life line,
Thanks for answering - the bet was whether or not you'd been snipped, with me betting you weren't....so the 3 grand is in the mail, I'm sure.

No, not ignorant. Just like to bet on sure things.
IRYW

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said frozen embryos are dead. I said the they are in cryonic suspension and considered to be dead. Frozen embryos are preserved, they are not alive. Frozen embryos however, can live again after being thawed. Although guilty people are considered to be innocent, they are not really innocent if they are guilty. Although frozen embryos are considered to be dead, they are not really dead if they can be brought back to life. Besides which, how can anything be brought back to life if it is already alive?
The scientific and medical answer is that when any living thing is cryogenically frozen, as the embryos are, that it is not alive while frozen. This is because there is no cellular growth or reproduction. It is as though the “clock” for that embryo has been paused. The problem the medical community is having is that cells often rupture from ice crystals that form from the freezing process. Therefore, the cells die before they are even “thawed out.” The second problem is that they have not exactly figured out how to properly thaw and revive an organism. So the short answer is that embryos are considered to be dead while frozen (often referred to as cryonic suspension).
Cryonics
Cryonics is the practice of preserving organisms by storing them at cryogenic temperatures where metabolism and decay are almost completely stopped. Viruses, bacteria, sperm/eggs, embryos at early stages of development, insects, and even small animals (small frogs, some fish) can be cryogenically frozen, preserved for an indefinite time (as long as low temperature is maintained) and then thawed and returned to a living state. Large animals or organs (a few centimeters and larger) can not be safely frozen because removing heat via thick tissue by natural thermo conductivity becomes so slow that ice microcrystals grow big enough to damage cell membranes.
And there you have it folks. True insanity. In addition to lying through its teeth about what it said, it now claims there is a stage of existence that is not-dead and not-alive. Nobel prize awaits.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying either way, we have to financially support you irresponsible people for your stupidity and lax morals. Do the world a service and start a sterilization clinic then go screw all you want. Twenty five percent of you already have STD's.
No, what I am saying is either way conservatives are full of shit. The pretend love for the fetus is nothing more than the last plea for control over women. You are supporting no one who has an abortion, but you should step up to the plate and support the fetus once born....cause remember....you lovem!!

The only one with an STD was your daddy.

Now sit back down and continue to diddle yourself.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for answering - the bet was whether or not you'd been snipped, with me betting you weren't....so the 3 grand is in the mail, I'm sure.
No, not ignorant. Just like to bet on sure things.
The problem is....there is nothing to snip.
A master marksman would have to consult at his vasectomy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min polymath257 114,892
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr Marvinfish 11,671
Malaysia Airlines set for shakeup after disasters 2 hr IMASE 3
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr wtf 151,029
Rubio: "We must move slowly on immigration." 2 hr Cricket 23 4
Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 2 hr Ontopofit 192
'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep ... 6 hr Asian Guy 724
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••