Senator vows to delay Obama's nominee...

Senator vows to delay Obama's nominees over Benghazi attack

There are 64 comments on the New York Daily News story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Senator vows to delay Obama's nominees over Benghazi attack. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., speaks during a Capitol Hill news conference in Washington about the investigation of the deadly Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#63 Feb 12, 2013
indy wrote:
<quoted text> ...so, hes another william ayers u allege? do u have any proof of your claims?.... boy oh boy there are some wackos in my old dem party..... its oblamers watch, anything that happens is hs, doesnt he remember that from the guy b4 for him????? its oblamers watch, bush isnt in the house...... only a racist would deny him his title..... he is the pres, hes on watch ....accept it.... and accept he is a lair, then its alot easier to see what hes up to
I see. So if someone doesn't like republicans and their policies, then they must love the democrats with the same policies.

Let me give you a clue. I don't like the policies regardless of who pushes them. I didn't like Romney care when it came out of the Heritage foundation, I didn't like it when Romney pushed for it in Mass. I don't like it now that Obama pushes it. It is horrible policy no matter who pushes it. Further, I will not support any politician who supports the Pat Act. I opposed congress when they passed it. I opposed bush when he signed it; and I opposed Obama when he extended it, and further enshrined our loss of freedoms with the NDAA.

If you really think Lindsey Graham is an honest, outstanding politician, then you need to come back to reality, you are too far in fantasy land to have a conversation with.
d-pants

United States

#64 Feb 13, 2013
I think mary jo white is a terrible appointment for sec. She has worked for a law firm that has help block the will of the peoplein favor of big corporate banks for the past ten years.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#65 Feb 13, 2013
OBAMA'S STATE OF THE MESS SPEECH.........

I have produced jobs out of thin air and can claim what I want because I own the MSM

We are going to add billions to the debt, but not increase the debt one dime..........doesn't pass the laugh test..........or smell test.

Tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax..........tax, who would have thought

Spend spend spend spend spend spend spend spend ..........in other words same o same o

SO AFTER DOING A RECAP, IT WAS JUST ANOTHER CAMPAIGN SPEECH..........THE ONLY EXCEPTION HE DIDN'T FLY TO IT..........BUT WILL TAKE OFF AGAIN TODAY TO HIS AGENDA OF FLYING IN CIRCLES.
d-pants

United States

#66 Feb 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
OBAMA'S STATE OF THE MESS SPEECH.........
I have produced jobs out of thin air and can claim what I want because I own the MSM
We are going to add billions to the debt, but not increase the debt one dime..........doesn't pass the laugh test..........or smell test.
Tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax..........tax, who would have thought
Spend spend spend spend spend spend spend spend ..........in other words same o same o
SO AFTER DOING A RECAP, IT WAS JUST ANOTHER CAMPAIGN SPEECH..........THE ONLY EXCEPTION HE DIDN'T FLY TO IT..........BUT WILL TAKE OFF AGAIN TODAY TO HIS AGENDA OF FLYING IN CIRCLES.
the next reply to this will be all about bush and republicans. Like we don't already know. Its almost funny how obama gets a free pass for doing the same shyte.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House Ethics Committee Clears Vern Buchanan 2 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Calvin_Coolish 228,378
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 16 min Lawrence Wolf 91
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 16 min Terra Firma 12,911
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 24 min Lawrence Wolf 222
News Ryan presents plan for a largest corporate tax ... 29 min Atlas sans Balls 2
News Trump hits 'hostile' media, 'rogue' Scarborough... 41 min Ronald 255
More from around the web