Video shows large al Qaeda meeting

Apr 15, 2014 Full story: KMIZ 27

A new video shows what looks like the largest and most dangerous gathering of al Qaeda in years.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Apr 15, 2014
is this the same al Qaeda Obama told us was "on their heels"?
Mute Com

Noblesville, IN

#2 Apr 15, 2014
carey529 wrote:
is this the same al Qaeda Obama told us was "on their heels"?
U mean El Cake-Da!! check yo spelling with Carney!! ;-000

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#3 Apr 15, 2014
The fact that more than 100 brutal and savage al Qaida terrorists can gather with their leaders while Obama cannot do anything to them proves the weakness and dysfunctional regime of Obama that leads the world from behind leaving America without the national security that every American deserve. Obama proved to be sympathizer of al Qaida terrorists that he will not dare to go after as was proven in Libya attack by al Qaida terrorists on Us Embassy during 8 hours in which Obama was not found around to help our US Seals and US ambassador. Obama promised to pursue the killers in Benghazi but failed to do anything, proving hid friendship with the al Qaida terrorists.
Mute Com

Noblesville, IN

#4 Apr 15, 2014
Jeff Brightone wrote:
The fact that more than 100 brutal and savage al Qaida terrorists can gather with their leaders while Obama cannot do anything to them proves the weakness and dysfunctional regime of Obama that leads the world from behind leaving America without the national security that every American deserve. Obama proved to be sympathizer of al Qaida terrorists that he will not dare to go after as was proven in Libya attack by al Qaida terrorists on Us Embassy during 8 hours in which Obama was not found around to help our US Seals and US ambassador. Obama promised to pursue the killers in Benghazi but failed to do anything, proving hid friendship with the al Qaida terrorists.
Jeff;) go buy a cheese Cake for Chuck Shoemer NY!! ;-000h, he'll say thank kiev!! ;-00
Bob

Middleton, WI

#7 Apr 16, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Where they having a beer with Abdula Abdul Ackbar Obama Hussein?
Where? Who knows. Boehner probably told them he wasn't invited.

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#8 Apr 16, 2014
carey529 wrote:
Is this the same al Qaeda Obama told us was "on their heels"?
Yes it is; notice there hasn’t been a single 9-11 type terrorist attack on President Obama’s watch the way there was when Bush was in Office? A bunch of American-haters gather for meetings (just like CPAC does every year) but are unable to attack the United States because of President Obama’s brilliant policies, strategies and tactics, and idiots like you look to make what point exactly?
Jeff Brightone wrote:
The fact that more than 100 brutal and savage al Qaida terrorists can gather with their leaders while Obama cannot do anything to them proves the weakness and dysfunctional regime of Obama that leads the world from behind leaving America without the national security that every American deserve.
LOL, yeah… every American sure deserved to nation security Bush provided on September 11, 2001.
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Obama proved to be sympathizer of al Qaida terrorists that he will not dare to go after as was proven in Libya attack by al Qaida terrorists on Us Embassy during 8 hours in which Obama was not found around to help our US Seals and US ambassador. Obama promised to pursue the killers in Benghazi but failed to do anything, proving hid friendship with the al Qaida terrorists.
Ask Osama bin Laden if President Obama sympathies with Al Qaeda… you right-wing idiots are so desperate, get a grip… you only have 3 more years to deal with our great and historic President… before We the People reject your side again and elect Hillary, LOL!

usa

#10 Apr 16, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is; notice there hasn’t been a single 9-11 type terrorist attack on President Obama’s watch the way there was when Bush was in Office? A bunch of American-haters gather for meetings (just like CPAC does every year) but are unable to attack the United States because of President Obama’s brilliant policies, strategies and tactics, and idiots like you look to make what point exactly?
<quoted text>
LOL, yeah… every American sure deserved to nation security Bush provided on September 11, 2001.
<quoted text>
Ask Osama bin Laden if President Obama sympathies with Al Qaeda… you right-wing idiots are so desperate, get a grip… you only have 3 more years to deal with our great and historic President… before We the People reject your side again and elect Hillary, LOL!
oh, I thought you died...
I just can't catch a break!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Apr 16, 2014
surprised that presidunce bozo didn't host the meeting at the whitehut complete with entertainment as is his style

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#12 Apr 16, 2014
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can catch a break... If we ever met face to face I'm sure there will be a break or two I can make sure you catch, LOL... Coward.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#13 Apr 16, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Conveniently forgetting about the Boston bombing?

How about Benghazi??

Obama SUPPORTING Al Qaeda in Syria?

Heil to the chief? Better wipe that brown stuff off your nose .....

usa

#14 Apr 16, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can catch a break... If we ever met face to face I'm sure there will be a break or two I can make sure you catch, LOL... Coward.
if we ever met face to face????
seriously? you're threatening me over the internet????
well, you're not stuck on stupid any more...
you're even dumber.

putz

“bar0ckistan n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#15 Apr 16, 2014
The CIA was too busy spying on Americans and our allies to catch this one.

Our Federal govt. is assaulting cattle ranchers while beef prices hit all time highs, but are leaving the border open as illegal immigration hits an all-time high in anticipation of amnesty.

Sequestration is gutting the military, but allows bonuses to IRS agents who target Republicans.

Fore!
foster

Ashburn, VA

#16 Apr 16, 2014
Jeff Brightone wrote:
There were 13 Al Qadea Attacks at consulates under Bush. And nobody held responsible for those deaths
wee

Abilene, TX

#17 Apr 16, 2014
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
no patty cakes has been on his knees suking off barry. its his dream job, dont you know?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#18 Apr 16, 2014
Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Conveniently forgetting about the Boston bombing?
How about Benghazi??
Obama SUPPORTING Al Qaeda in Syria?
Heil to the chief? Better wipe that brown stuff off your nose .....
Never much from you posers about The Al Qaeda Coiunslat attacks under Bush
foster

Ashburn, VA

#19 Apr 16, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
Our Federal govt. is assaulting cattle ranchers while beef prices hit all time highs, but are leaving the border open as illegal immigration hits an all-time high in anticipation of amnesty.
Sequestration is gutting the military, but allows bonuses to IRS agents who target Republicans.
Fore!
There are no reports that our intelligence did not monitor this meeting. This is part of your continued lying for inclusion to the discussion

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#20 Apr 16, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
Fore!
majjicjack, the paul kid told you yesterday that bumper stickers don't work. LMAO.

“bar0ckistan n0w”

Huntington, NY

#21 Apr 16, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because aid was never denied, men weren't left to die, and they weren't blamed on a bogus video no one saw.

Owning libs is fun and easy!

“bar0ckistan n0w”

Huntington, NY

#22 Apr 16, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
majjicjack, the paul kid told you yesterday that bumper stickers don't work. LMAO.
You mean like the bogus Republican War on Women?

Here's an actual war on women:

Kano, Nigeria (CNN)-- Nigeria's military combed the woods in search of more than 100 school girls who were abducted earlier this week by Boko Haram militants and at least 14 escaped from the kidnappers, authorities said Wednesday.

Vigilantes and volunteers aided in the search near the northeastern town of Chibok, where heavily armed men descended on the Government Secondary School on Monday night as the girls slept in their dormitories.

After a long gun battle with soldiers guarding the school, the militants herded the girls onto buses, vans and trucks and drove off, flanked by motorcycles.

"They took away my daughter and my niece... and we fear for their safety in the hands of these merciless people that take delight in killing and destruction," said the mother of one of the abducted girls. "I don't know what to do. The whole family is confused and we have turned to prayers, which is all we have."

Boko Haram, which translates as "western education is sin," is an Islamist militant group waging a campaign of violence in northeastern Nigeria, particularly in the states of Borno, Yobe and Adamawa.

The group is known to have carried out deadly attacks on other schools in the northeast. In a clip released by the group March 23, leader Abubakar Shekau threatened to launch raids and abduct girls from schools.

In early March, Borno state's government closed all of its 85 secondary schools and sent more than 120,000 students home following increasing Boko Haram attacks.

The Nigerian government is struggling to control the bloodshed between the mainly Muslim north and Christian south that has claimed more than 3,000 lives since Boko Haram came to prominence in 2009, according to Human Rights Watch.

Freedom is in retreat all over the world thanks to barock, the golfing campaigner.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#23 Apr 16, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush isn't the President anymore (did you forget?)

Obama says that we got Al Qaeda on the run.

EXCEPT NONE OF THEM in the picture appear to be RUNNING.

The crowd just seems to be growing LARGER and LARGER under Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Sunshine 172,098
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu atten... 4 min red 22
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 9 min haveshoes 1,274
House leaders, Senate Democrats at odds over ho... 11 min Responsibility 5
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min The Dude 149,492
4 missionaries detained in Venezuela expected h... 16 min Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Dems call GOP Homeland Security strategy a poli... 29 min goonsquad 30
More from around the web