Brownback and Roberts block Obama nom...

Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

There are 20094 comments on the WPTY story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees. In it, WPTY reports that:

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTY.

Colinda

United States

#20902 Jun 7, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
Wow, Colinda, are you still around? Pity.
I see you need props to try to make yourself tuff. LOL! Thats a man/not. Dont feel bad, so does obama/dumbass.

“The one who knows”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20903 Jun 7, 2012
Colinda wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you need props to try to make yourself tuff. LOL! Thats a man/not. Dont feel bad, so does obama/dumbass.
Naw, I can function well without it. you on the other hand are simply a burst of hot air- or was that just your flatulence?
Colinda

United States

#20904 Jun 7, 2012
Naw, that just was your momma taking a load fron a gang. She/ho, Loved it.lol! Much like obama does. The gay pres that u support. ;LOL!

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#20905 Jun 7, 2012
Colinda wrote:
Naw, that just was your momma taking a load fron a gang. She/ho, Loved it.lol! Much like obama does. The gay pres that u support. ;LOL!
Didn't quite get that, Colinda: did someone kick your ass so hard you had to unbuttin your collar to shit?
Colinda

United States

#20906 Jun 7, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't quite get that, Colinda: did someone kick your ass so hard you had to unbuttin your collar to shit?
Your momma shit on the gang. one by one.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#20907 Jun 7, 2012
Colinda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your momma shit on the gang. one by one.
Well, gee, maybe taking a shit on someone is big fun in Germany, but in the states, we are a little more civilized. Speaking of shit, how's the painting coming along?

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#20908 Jun 7, 2012
All you have to do, colinda, is call a truce, and I'll back off of you. If not, I'll implant my foot in your ass right here on the forum. Your choice. I've already sent you off twice already, I can go 100 more.
Colinda

United States

#20909 Jun 7, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, gee, maybe taking a shit on someone is big fun in Germany, but in the states, we are a little more civilized. Speaking of shit, how's the painting coming along?
Going great, Still wont to stick it up your ass. LOL!

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#20910 Jun 7, 2012
Colinda wrote:
<quoted text>
Going great, Still wont to stick it up your ass. LOL!
Wouldn't dream of asking you. I'll just buy up a few paintings and when I'm out of toilet paper, I'll use your paintings. That's about all your paintings are good for anyway!
Colinda

United States

#20911 Jun 7, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
All you have to do, colinda, is call a truce, and I'll back off of you. If not, I'll implant my foot in your ass right here on the forum. Your choice. I've already sent you off twice already, I can go 100 more.
Your a Flea!

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#20912 Jun 7, 2012
Colinda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a Flea!
Is that why you tore out of here with your tail between your legs?

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#20913 Jun 7, 2012
Yep, I keep steppin' on ya, colinda, sooner or later, you'll get the hint.
Gelestic

Newton, NJ

#20914 Jun 7, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
Yep, I keep steppin' on ya, colinda, sooner or later, you'll get the hint.
Colinda owns your tunnelazz,my dear drag queen from new orleans!

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#20915 Jun 7, 2012
Gelestic wrote:
<quoted text>
Colinda owns your tunnelazz,my dear drag queen from new orleans!
I own her, I own Frank, I own you, I own this thread. I'm top dog here, try and take me down, punk!
Gelestic

Newton, NJ

#20916 Jun 7, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
I own her, I own Frank, I own you, I own this thread. I'm top dog here, try and take me down, punk!
IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!!!

But in reality, as everyone knows, your tunnelazz is public property, but she holds the title to it, mojon!

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#20917 Jun 7, 2012
Gelestic wrote:
<quoted text>
IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!!!
But in reality, as everyone knows, your tunnelazz is public property, but she holds the title to it, mojon!
Lieger, I own her, lock stock and shithole. And anytime you think you're big and bad enough to knock me from my perch, you just give it a try.
Danny Bones

Newton, NJ

#20918 Jun 7, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Lieger, I own her, lock stock and shithole. And anytime you think you're big and bad enough to knock me from my perch, you just give it a try.
Well at least you do in your dreams! In your imagination, mojon!
But you know damned well, that your tunnelazz is public property, and she holds the title, peepsqueak!

Keep on dreaming, mojon! I know...YOU HAVE A DREAM, negrita!
Devin Blades

Newton, NJ

#20919 Jun 7, 2012
bluestreak primadonna wrote:
<quoted text>
Pero que clase de singada te han dado, mojon!

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#20920 Jun 7, 2012
Danny Bones wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you do in your dreams! In your imagination, mojon!
But you know damned well, that your tunnelazz is public property, and she holds the title, peepsqueak!
Keep on dreaming, mojon! I know...YOU HAVE A DREAM, negrita!
I call the tune, and look at you, you get to stepping. I really am in charge here after all.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#20921 Jun 7, 2012
Devin Blades wrote:
<quoted text>
Pero que clase de singada te han dado, mojon!
Mi presencia aqui confirma mi dominio. Tu no eres nada aqui. Usted es simplemente blando y estupido para comprender esto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Bongo 16,008
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Well 279,542
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 hr old_moose 221,793
News Psychiatrists say Trump is mentally ill 3 hr PhatAlice 94
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 4 hr Tm Cln 4,010
News Mammoth Lakes area hit by swarm of hundreds of ... 5 hr old_moose 2
News Layoffs begin at Carrier plant that drew Trump'... 5 hr Retribution 49
More from around the web