Non-Partisan? Not a Chance! The Worst...

Non-Partisan? Not a Chance! The Worst of CNN's Election Bias

There are 1 comment on the NewsBusters.org story from Nov 19, 2012, titled Non-Partisan? Not a Chance! The Worst of CNN's Election Bias. In it, NewsBusters.org reports that:

As NewsBusters' Tim Graham reported , CNN's Washington Bureau Chief Sam Feist bragged that his is the only network "that hasn't picked sides in this election," and that viewers responded to CNN's credibility by making it the most-watched cable news channel on election night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsBusters.org.

Researcher

Waco, TX

#1 Nov 19, 2012
What a joke this article is. These people are still in the bubble.

So long as Reublicans contin to whine, we are wasting time that should be spent on fixing problems.

As is often the case,Barbara Bush put it very well:

"Barbara Bush is ready to move on.

“I’m tired now of the elections,” the wife of former President George H.W. Bush said at an event at Lyndon Johnson’s presidential library, according to Reuters.“People spoke. Move on, get on with it. I want to do other things and not to be ugly.”

"Barbara Bush also weighed in firmly on the side of working with President Barack Obama:“They are going to have to compromise. It’s not a dirty word.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/839...

She's old and she's rich and she can tell the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min RussianrepubliCONS 270,482
News Flynn invokes 5th Amendment, refuses to comply ... 12 min fingers mcgurke 41
News 'Climate change musical' is cited as tax waste ... 13 min fingers mcgurke 14
News New 'Blue Lives Matter' laws raise concerns amo... 15 min fingers mcgurke 4
News White House Middle East Victory Lap Draws Skept... 19 min fingers mcgurke 12
News Notre Dame graduates walk out on Pence as he to... 20 min fingers mcgurke 167
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min fingers mcgurke 2,690
More from around the web