Judge Gallagher Orders Gary Johnson t...

Judge Gallagher Orders Gary Johnson to Jail for Sleeping

There are 29 comments on the Indybay.org story from Sep 2, 2012, titled Judge Gallagher Orders Gary Johnson to Jail for Sleeping. In it, Indybay.org reports that:

On Friday, August 24th, Gary Johnson was ordered by Judge John Gallagher to report to the Santa Cruz County jail at 3 p.m. The jail refused to accept Johnson, ordering him to return on Monday at 8 a.m. Johnson was frustrated with this and returned to the Santa Cruz Courthouse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indybay.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr Kitzel

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Oh my God !..i finally get to see what Becky looks like.What a fat cow....she should give gary a bath, because he looks like he needs one. What filth...

“Pearls before swine”

Since: Mar 08

Santa Cruz, CA.

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Gary Johnson (no relation) is currently serving a 2 and a half year sentence for "lodging" in the Rountree facility in Watsonville. His five charges for sleeping and protesting (he slept on a public bench in front of the Santa Cruz County Courthouse with a sign protesting the sleeping ban and the lodging law. He was arrested first on Dinah Philips bogus "trespassing" law, but, Gary pointed out that he was in "a traditional public forum."

So the DA changed the charge to PC 647 (e) or the statewide anti-lodging law. this law, little used, is a loitering law which has been crafted using language from the civil war era used to prevent mullatos and negros from moving into the State!

(see Indiana State Constitution 1851 article 13)

The lodging law Gary was convicted for violating was, according to Judge John Gallagher and ONLY Judge John Gallagher against "settling in or living in a place that may include sleeping".

What does THAT mean??? If you settle on a park bench? If you "live" meaning not dead? EVERYONE is "living in a place" as I write these words. To follow Judge Gallagher's logic, only DEAD people would be legal in public places! The courts and cops have come to interpret this as sleeping. So SLEEPING Is now a "crime" punishable by 6 months in jail? Gary Johnson is living proof how far we have sunk when it comes to living up to our ideals of justice for all and equality under the law.

“Pearls before swine”

Since: Mar 08

Santa Cruz, CA.

#3 Sep 4, 2012
Gary Johnson, jailed Santa Cruz activist, will not serve 2 1/2 years. His five charges of illegal lodging (he slept 5 times! Oh, the horror!)will be served concurrently. Hence, he faces 6 months, or 2/3 of 6 months. He's already served 84 days on one charge and 17 days on another, so he faces 79 days in jail. The Sheriff in charge of the jail could release him at any time on his own volition if he considers the jails to be too overcrowded or for other security concerns (like budget).

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Gary Johnson broke the law. He was charged, convicted, and now he's paying his debt to society. It is as it should be. Get over it, BJ! Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.
really bj

Ben Lomond, CA

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Becky Johnson wrote:
Gary Johnson (no relation) is currently serving a 2 and a half year sentence for "lodging" in the Rountree facility in Watsonville.
REALLY???????

He was busted for LODGING IN THE ROUNDTREE FACILITY IN WATSNONVILLE??????????

And this soggy sorry slut is supposedly a teacher.

Go back to Detroit, you smelly sponge.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#6 Sep 4, 2012
The Original Donny B wrote:
Gary Johnson broke the law. He was charged, convicted, and now he's paying his debt to society. It is as it should be. Get over it, BJ! Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.
BJ is way too dim to understand that actions have consequences. Just because you don't like a law doesn't mean you can ignore it with impunity. Gary Johnson was warned but he chose to break the law and is now dealing with the aftermath.

***Note to BJ: If the majority of Santa Cruzans wanted the bums camping wherever they wished, these ordinances would not exist. In fact, they want them enforced.
The original DBS

United States

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Mr Kitzel wrote:
Oh my God !..i finally get to see what Becky looks like.What a fat cow....she should give gary a bath, because he looks like he needs one. What filth...
So says the 225 pound flabby old man, DBS!
The original DBS

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Mr Kitzel wrote:
Oh my God !..i finally get to see what Becky looks like.What a fat cow....she should give gary a bath, because he looks like he needs one. What filth...
At 225 pounds, you are the fattest person on Topix, DBS...

DBS or Buzz or Donny B posts under different names to harrass and stalk people everyday, here is an updated list of some of them:
The archive threads on Topix are:
Archive for DBS or Buzz or Donny B Stalker Handles
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Archive for Racist Comments by DBS, Buzz, and Donny B
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

The newly UPDATED DBS, Buzz, Donny B stalker list:
Colby Scourge
the Original DBS
Despicable John

Craig
Beast
Colby is NUTScom
Good Job Officers
HEY FAT PAT
Grandview Ave
New Reader
the Anti DBS Colby
NotDBS
TTT
Fred S
FAT PAT is FATTEST
Get a job Colbyloser
Get a job ColbyLOON
Colby paranoid Troll
Colbys R Nutz
Whinyputz
ole 'D
The Parrot
The LOONs are coming
DBSthe SPAMMER
WOOF
Mooohoohahaaaaa
deja vu
Unemployed Wimp and Blimp
eviction party
FAT PAT
Mr Kitzel
Not DBS
jeff helms
Meth Mouth DBS
Endless Bummer
DBS not Colbyloser
tmc914
The Beast from the East
Drivebyfruiter
The real DBS
tmc914 is a name DBS has posef comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel with, and that ID is associated with the email address [email protected]
Why does DBS post under so many names and stalk so many people?
Why did DBS got to Becky Johnson's house and vandalize her property?
DBS should stop hijacking other people's names!!!!!!!
Also, DBS calls this group of fake stalker names he has created "The Dingleberry Gang"
DBS under names with "Colby" in the title, such as Colbyloon, DBS not Colbyloser, or Dumb Hump Colby, etc, or with "John" in the title, such as "Lying John" and "No John". Lately he has been using a woman's name, making handles with "PAT" in them.
Also, DBS has been using "Grandview" in posts to threaten a person on Topix who lives at an apartment complex with Grandview in its name.
DBS also calls himself "Dave" or "Dan" at times, and some people think Dan is his real name.
Additional identities used by DBS:
Buzz
Sum Dim
Phil.i.am
Donny B
Reality Check
Reality Check Santa Cruz
Honey Badger
meow
DBS is an extremely large, angry flabby man in his 50s who will come to your home, or threaten to, if you disagree with him on Topix. He weighs over 225 pounds and is severely obese and has trouble moving, but he is also very dangerous.
How does DBS stalk people and add so many abusive comments without being banned from Topix? He uses a router to change his isp, or so he says, and he uses anonymous proxies, which is how he changes how his location appears on Topix comments.
He needs to be in jail for his stalking.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...

On Santa Cruz Sentinel articles DBS has always posted as tmc914 ([email protected])

now he has two new troll IDs he is using:

openid (signed in using AOL)

and

[email protected]

DBS is posting the same old lie about homeless activist Robert Norse being wealthy, which he isn't.

It is in fact DBS who is wealthy and has received a trust fund from his father, who also bought him a fancy hilltop home in Aptos.
The original DBS

United States

#9 Sep 10, 2012
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ is way too dim to understand that actions have consequences. Just because you don't like a law doesn't mean you can ignore it with impunity. Gary Johnson was warned but he chose to break the law and is now dealing with the aftermath.
***Note to BJ: If the majority of Santa Cruzans wanted the bums camping wherever they wished, these ordinances would not exist. In fact, they want them enforced.
The ordinances were enacted by a very small group of people.
The original DBS

United States

#10 Sep 10, 2012
Mr Kitzel wrote:
Oh my God !..i finally get to see what Becky looks like.What a fat cow....she should give gary a bath, because he looks like he needs one. What filth...
So says the 225 pound man, DBS!

Stop hating on women, DBS!

Mr Kitzel = DBS

The newly UPDATED DBS, Buzz, Donny B stalker list:
Colby Scourge
the Original DBS
Despicable John

Craig
Beast
Colby is NUTScom
Good Job Officers
HEY FAT PAT
Grandview Ave
New Reader
the Anti DBS Colby
NotDBS
TTT
Fred S
FAT PAT is FATTEST
Get a job Colbyloser
Get a job ColbyLOON
Colby paranoid Troll
Colbys R Nutz
Whinyputz
ole 'D
The Parrot
The LOONs are coming
DBSthe SPAMMER
WOOF
Mooohoohahaaaaa
deja vu
Unemployed Wimp and Blimp
eviction party
FAT PAT
Mr Kitzel
Not DBS
jeff helms
Meth Mouth DBS
Endless Bummer
DBS not Colbyloser
tmc914
The Beast from the East
Drivebyfruiter
The real DBS
tmc914 is a name DBS has posef comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel with, and that ID is associated with the email address [email protected]
Why does DBS post under so many names and stalk so many people?
Why did DBS got to Becky Johnson's house and vandalize her property?
DBS should stop hijacking other people's names!!!!!!!
Also, DBS calls this group of fake stalker names he has created "The Dingleberry Gang"
DBS under names with "Colby" in the title, such as Colbyloon, DBS not Colbyloser, or Dumb Hump Colby, etc, or with "John" in the title, such as "Lying John" and "No John". Lately he has been using a woman's name, making handles with "PAT" in them.
Also, DBS has been using "Grandview" in posts to threaten a person on Topix who lives at an apartment complex with Grandview in its name.
DBS also calls himself "Dave" or "Dan" at times, and some people think Dan is his real name.

DBS is an extremely large, angry flabby man in his 50s who will come to your home, or threaten to, if you disagree with him on Topix. He weighs over 225 pounds and is severely obese and has trouble moving, but he is also very dangerous.
How does DBS stalk people and add so many abusive comments without being banned from Topix? He uses a router to change his isp, or so he says, and he uses anonymous proxies, which is how he changes how his location appears on Topix comments.
He needs to be in jail for his stalking.

Additional identities used by DBS:
Buzz
Sum Dim
Phil.i.am
Donny B
Reality Check
Reality Check Santa Cruz
Honey Badger
meow

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...

On Santa Cruz Sentinel articles DBS has always posted as tmc914 ([email protected])

now he has two new troll IDs he is using:

openid (signed in using AOL)

and

[email protected]

DBS is posting the same old lie about homeless activist Robert Norse being wealthy, which he isn't.

It is in fact DBS who is wealthy and has received a trust fund from his father, who also bought him a fancy hilltop home in Aptos.

DBS or Buzz or Donny B posts under different names to harrass and stalk people everyday, here is an updated list of some of them:
The archive threads on Topix are:
Archive for DBS or Buzz or Donny B Stalker Handles
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Archive for Racist Comments by DBS, Buzz, and Donny B
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
The original DBS

United States

#11 Sep 10, 2012
The Original Donny B wrote:
Gary Johnson broke the law. He was charged, convicted, and now he's paying his debt to society. It is as it should be. Get over it, BJ! Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.
Gary didn't break the law. You're wrong again because you talk about things you know nothing about.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#12 Sep 10, 2012
The original DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary didn't break the law. You're wrong again because you talk about things you know nothing about.
Back from the psycho ward, John?

John E Colby who posts as DBS, Buzz, Check on Reality, Donny B, endless bummer, takes these names from posters who have offended him by commenting on his crackpot posts. He also frequently posts as Skeptic and Casual Observer.

In his real life, John is an obese, angry, whiny, unemployed, delusional paranoid psychotic who resembles the Pillsbury Dough Boy and lives with his equally morbidly obese sister Pat and two incontinent cats in the Mission Gardens section 8 housing on Grandview in Santa Cruz.

John possesses an enormous, but totally unjustified ego. He claims to have a PhD from UCSC, but lives on public assistance. All the above is verifiable from letters written to IndyBay, Metro Santa Cruz, Topix, the Santa Cruz Sentinel and the San Jose Mercury News. He started on a tirade about meth. He brought meth into almost every thread he posted til it became ludicrous, and he still kept going. MAYBE this is why he's such a mess today.

John's "job" is trying to control all the Topix threads with time outs where he barrages city and county leaders with demands--none of which get serious consideration. He's sent out many complaints to HUD about his section 8 housing and has an ongoing war with JS Co who manages his complex. He's complained for over 3 years, but there he stays. Over 30 of his neighbors signed a petition to have him evicted, alleging he was a threat to children. Unfortunately, John is in a protected class and his neighbors are stuck living next to a ticking time bomb (my opinion).

John also loves to accuse his critics (people he doesn't know except for their posting names which he hijacks) of using meth, being on welfare, being unemployed and doing criminal acts of which there is no evidence. What's the term for someone who projects all his failings on to someone else?
The Original Buzz

Alviso, CA

#13 Sep 10, 2012
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Back from the psycho ward, John?
John E Colby who posts as DBS, Buzz, Check on Reality, Donny B, endless bummer, takes these names from posters who have offended him by commenting on his crackpot posts. He also frequently posts as Skeptic and Casual Observer.
In his real life, John is an obese, angry, whiny, unemployed, delusional paranoid psychotic who resembles the Pillsbury Dough Boy and lives with his equally morbidly obese sister Pat and two incontinent cats in the Mission Gardens section 8 housing on Grandview in Santa Cruz.
John possesses an enormous, but totally unjustified ego. He claims to have a PhD from UCSC, but lives on public assistance. All the above is verifiable from letters written to IndyBay, Metro Santa Cruz, Topix, the Santa Cruz Sentinel and the San Jose Mercury News. He started on a tirade about meth. He brought meth into almost every thread he posted til it became ludicrous, and he still kept going. MAYBE this is why he's such a mess today.
John's "job" is trying to control all the Topix threads with time outs where he barrages city and county leaders with demands--none of which get serious consideration. He's sent out many complaints to HUD about his section 8 housing and has an ongoing war with JS Co who manages his complex. He's complained for over 3 years, but there he stays. Over 30 of his neighbors signed a petition to have him evicted, alleging he was a threat to children. Unfortunately, John is in a protected class and his neighbors are stuck living next to a ticking time bomb (my opinion).
John also loves to accuse his critics (people he doesn't know except for their posting names which he hijacks) of using meth, being on welfare, being unemployed and doing criminal acts of which there is no evidence. What's the term for someone who projects all his failings on to someone else?
Are you still in rehab, DBS?

My name isn't John, and I love it when you spam and have a hissy fit.
order in the court

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Sep 10, 2012
The original DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary didn't break the law. You're wrong again because you talk about things you know nothing about.
Care to debate Judge Gallagher about that?

Or is the height of your debating skill spent boasting about how you bested Mayor Lane, who, in fact, put you in your place on a televised broadcast as he explained how services are dependent on funds available, and that your scheme to cut funding via perceived ADA violations would actually hurt those who need that help?

Would you like to tell us more about "the law" you suggest that you know more than Judge Gallagher about, John?
endless bummer

Redwood City, CA

#15 Sep 10, 2012
order in the court wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to debate Judge Gallagher about that?
Or is the height of your debating skill spent boasting about how you bested Mayor Lane, who, in fact, put you in your place on a televised broadcast as he explained how services are dependent on funds available, and that your scheme to cut funding via perceived ADA violations would actually hurt those who need that help?
Would you like to tell us more about "the law" you suggest that you know more than Judge Gallagher about, John?
My name is not John........
endless eviction bummer

Redwood City, CA

#16 Sep 10, 2012
Important lyrics:

Emaweni webaba
Silale maweni
Webaba silale maweni
Webaba silale maweni
Webaba silale maweni
Webaba silale maweni
Webaba silale maweni
Webaba silale maweni
Webaba silale maweni
Webaba silale maweni
Webaba silale maweni

Homeless, homeless
Moonlight sleeping on a midnight lake
Homeless, homeless
Moonlight sleeping on a midnight lake
We are homeless, we are homeless
The moonlight sleeping on a midnight lake
And we are homeless, homeless, homeless
The moonlight sleeping on a midnight lake

Zio yami, zio yami, nhliziyo yami
Nhliziyo yami amakhaza asengi bulele
Nhliziyo yami, nhliziyo yami
Nhliziyo yami, angibulele amakhaza
Nhliziyo yami, nhliziyo yami
Nhliziyo yami somandla angibulele mama
Zio yami, nhliziyo yami
Nhliziyo yami, nhliziyo yami

Too loo loo, too loo loo
Too loo loo loo loo loo loo loo loo loo
Too loo loo, too loo loo
Too loo loo loo loo loo loo loo loo loo

Strong wind destroy our home
Many dead, tonight it could be you
Strong wind, strong wind
Many dead, tonight it could be you

And we are homeless, homeless
Moonlight sleeping on a midnight lake
Homeless, homeless
Moonlight sleeping on a midnight lake
Homeless, homeless
Moonlight sleeping on a midnight lake

Somebody say ih hih ih hih ih
Somebody sing hello, hello, hello
Somebody say ih hih ih hih ih
Somebody cry why, why, why?
Somebody say ih hih ih hih ih
Somebody sing hello, hello, hello
Somebody say ih hih ih hih ih
Somebody cry why, why, why?
Somebody say ih hih ih hih ih

Yitho omanqoba (ih hih ih hih ih) yitho omanqoba
Esanqoba lonke ilizwe
(ih hih ih hih ih) Yitho omanqoba (ih hih ih hih ih)
Esanqoba phakathi e England
Yitho omanqoba
Esanqoba phakathi e London
Yitho omanqoba
Esanqoba phakathi e England

Somebody say ih hih ih hih ih
Somebody sing hello, hello, hello
Somebody say ih hih ih hih ih
Somebody cry why, why, why?
Somebody say ih hih ih hih ih
Somebody sing hello, hello, hello
Somebody say ih hih ih hih ih
Somebody cry why, why, why?

Kuluman
Kulumani, Kulumani sizwe
Singenze njani
Baya jabula abasi thanda yo
Ho
endless eviction bummer

Redwood City, CA

#17 Sep 10, 2012
As Americans we should all stand together!
audit welfare abuse

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 Sep 11, 2012
endless eviction bummer wrote:
As Americans we should all stand together!
Much like at least 23 of your neighbors stood together by signing an petition to evict you and potentially threaten your access to benefits by exposing your disability fraud, John?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
endless eviction bummer

Fremont, CA

#20 Sep 11, 2012
audit welfare abuse wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like at least 23 of your neighbors stood together by signing an petition to evict you and potentially threaten your access to benefits by exposing your disability fraud, John?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
My name isn't John, dumbass.

“Get a job, or get lost.”

Since: Aug 12

Aptos

#21 Sep 11, 2012
How's the job search going John?

Have you filled out a single application in 2012?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min Poof1 14,980
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min HILLARY 2016 233,452
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 40 min _Susan_ 201,621
News The Latest: First lady calls out Trump, - hatefula 1 hr Taletha 88 85
News The Republican Party is dead 2 hr WasteWater 2,303
News Trump bounces into the lead 2 hr reality 280
News Reid: 'Absolute fraud' Grayson should drop Fla.... 2 hr spocko 4
More from around the web