House takes up own immigration fix, n...

House takes up own immigration fix, no citizenship

There are 96 comments on the KSWO story from Jun 30, 2013, titled House takes up own immigration fix, no citizenship. In it, KSWO reports that:

New York authorities say a helicopter carrying four Swedish tourists has landed in the Hudson River off Manhattan, but everyone has been rescued.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSWO.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
NYM8387

United States

#85 Jul 2, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> Thst cuz youre a culo! Culo you hear!!!!!!
No,it's because you're scared to death of me mojado,Vales menos que nada.
NYM8387

United States

#86 Jul 2, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> eso es todo armando! Hey tu sabes controlamos!
coward,lmao
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#87 Jul 2, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> No,it's because you're scared to death of me mojado,Vales menos que nada.
scared to death??? Ha ha ha that the funniest $hit I've heard from you culo! 1 shot that's all I need, you will learn the hard way! Viva mi raza, Juan the puercorican slayer.
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#88 Jul 2, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text>coward,lmao
coward? Then face me culo! Stop you're yapping.
NYM8387

United States

#89 Jul 2, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> scared to death??? Ha ha ha that the funniest $hit I've heard from you culo! 1 shot that's all I need, you will learn the hard way! Viva mi raza, Juan the puercorican slayer.
You wont do a God damn thing. I am the ensopado slayer
NYM8387

United States

#90 Jul 2, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> coward? Then face me culo! Stop you're yapping.
I've been waiting for you to up since last summer,whats stopping you?
spud

Bangor, PA

#91 Jul 3, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics and Asians just like black votes are gone forever along with LGBT while women are on the brink, keep it up guys as long as that is being considered smart then the future will bright holding on to principles as the Dems sails away in the real world.
Ah, the Pelosi argument. I don't think anyone in the Republican party, except for certain idiots in leadership, really believes that Pelosi is concerned with their electability. Passing any form of amnesty would have a far greater negative impact on the party than doing what every Democrat wants them too.
willson

Stafford, VA

#93 Jul 3, 2013
Americangal,Timothy McVeigh was Mexican and lee Harvey Oswald,al Capone i think they r from el Salvador,sometime i think you are a WACO secta survivor from Texas
DWG

Everett, MA

#94 Jul 3, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>First of all-Don't talk spanish to me, I don't know it and refuse to learn. This is America-where the language is English. If I went to Mexico Id learn Spanish. Of course the Bill passed in the Senate it's led by Democrapper's who want you for votes. But the House is led by Republicans who don't want to keep supporting you. Make arrangements to leave.
A discharge petition is a means of bringing a bill out of committee and to the floor for consideration without a report from a Committee and usually without cooperation of the leadership. Discharge petitions are most often associated with the U.S. House of Representatives, though many state legislatures have similar procedures. They are used when the chair of a committee refuses to place a bill or resolution on the Committee's agenda; by never reporting a bill, the matter will never leave the committee and the full House will not be able to consider it. A successful petition "discharges" the committee from further consideration of a bill or resolution and brings it directly to the floor. The discharge petition, and the threat of one, gives more power to individual members of the House and usurps a small amount of power from the leadership and committee chairs. The modern discharge petition requires the signature of an absolute majority of House members (218 members).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discharge_petiti...

Thanks
DWG
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#95 Jul 3, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> I've been waiting for you to up since last summer,whats stopping you?
what's stopping me? You got a lot of nerve!
Mayela

Fairburn, GA

#96 Jul 4, 2013
Parrot

Parrots are found in warm climates all over most of the world. The greatest diversities exist in Australasia, Central America, and South America.

These birds have been popular companions throughout history because they are intelligent, charismatic, colorful, and musical.
http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals...

intelligent, charismatic, colorful, and musical.

Heck yes

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#97 Jul 9, 2013
The House says no citizenship..House Radicals have just lost 2016

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#98 Jul 9, 2013
for the GOPigs
Evilmonger

Evansville, IN

#99 Jul 9, 2013
Mayela wrote:
Manifest Destiny
Now, with territory up to the Mississippi River claimed and settled and the Louisiana Purchase explored, Americans headed west in droves.
many settlers believed that God himself blessed the growth of the American nation. The Native Americans were considered heathens.
The desire for more land brought aspiring homesteaders to the frontier. When gold was discovered in California in 1848, the number of migrants increased even more.
At the heart of manifest destiny was the pervasive belief in American cultural and racial superiority. Native Americans had long been perceived as inferior, and efforts to "civilize" them had been widespread since the days of John Smith and Miles Standish. The Hispanics who ruled Texas and the lucrative ports of California were also seen as "backward."
The desire of southerners to find more lands suitable for cotton cultivation would eventually spread slavery to these regions.
http://www.ushistory.org/us/29.asp
Native Americans Went to War to Protect Their Lands
Settlers and cattle ranchers pushed the Indians out of their homelands.
Whenever white men wanted Indian land, the tribes were pushed farther west. If the Indians protested, or tried to defend their land, they were destroyed with crushing force.
The plains Indians did not want white men crossing their hunting lands. They often tried to destroy the wagon trains carrying settlers to California and Oregon.
http://learningenglish.voanews.com/content/a-...
RIIIIIIIIIGHT!
That's the way of the world. Whites didn't do anything to Indians that they didn't do to each other, including brutal warfare and slavery. Of course, it WAS rather easy to overrun cultures who were here for thousands of years without even inventing the wheel.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#100 Jul 9, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
The House says no citizenship..House Radicals have just lost 2016
Do you think we don't know that Illegals vote Democrapper?For sure they lose in 2016 if we pass. Who are you kidding?
NYM8387

United States

#101 Jul 9, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> what's stopping me? You got a lot of nerve!
Yeah,what's stopping you pendejo? Don't tell me it's because you want my address like im stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 11 min Le Jimbo 187
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 14 min Le Jimbo 399
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min Chimney1 174,099
News Could Planned Parenthood funding fight sink the... 33 min serfs up 15
News Rubio says Chapter 9 for Puerto Rico will not s... 33 min Le Jimbo 2
News Tim Scott defends use of 'all lives matter' 40 min RustyS 17
News Trump bluffs past another crisis 44 min Le Jimbo 2
More from around the web