House GOP Not Feeling the Heat On Une...

House GOP Not Feeling the Heat On Unemployment Extension

There are 25 comments on the Roll Call story from Mar 26, 2014, titled House GOP Not Feeling the Heat On Unemployment Extension. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Reid, left, plans to bring the bipartisan unemployment benefits extension to the Senate floor soon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
see the light

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 26, 2014
Why does another Bill need to be passed? Haven't those Democrat people had enough unemployment insurance off of tax payers? They will never look for a job as long as you keep paying them for nothing.
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#2 Mar 26, 2014
GOP is not feeling the heat, because almost everyone has been unemployed for a time or two since the Emperor was elected, They know it is difficult to find work, but you an find something if you try. Also most people are tired of paying taxes to give the government, to pay people who won't work anyway, to lay around. 2 years unemployment? These lay abouts need to get a job.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#3 Mar 26, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
GOP is not feeling the heat, because almost everyone has been unemployed for a time or two since the Emperor was elected, They know it is difficult to find work, but you an find something if you try. Also most people are tired of paying taxes to give the government, to pay people who won't work anyway, to lay around. 2 years unemployment? These lay abouts need to get a job.
CarbonCopy: red state leeches practicing conservative deceptionalism.

LMAO
Billy Ringo

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2014
They'll be feeling the heat in November.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#7 Mar 26, 2014
Why should the GOP feel the heat because of the lack of any jobs initiatives from the odummer administration ? This admin has spouted 'shovel ready' jobs by the millions since 2008 and the funneling of hundreds of billions in subsidies to political contributors companies have all failed to produce jobs and only lined the pols and dem contributors pockets. Yes, November will be telling as 5 years of lies will come back to haunt this admin in replacement of the dem toadies in the Senate by the scores.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#8 Mar 26, 2014
see the light wrote:
Why does another Bill need to be passed? Haven't those Democrat people had enough unemployment insurance off of tax payers? They will never look for a job as long as you keep paying them for nothing.
You' sure a dumbass! Is it the water in that toothless state?
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#9 Mar 26, 2014
fatbacks x wrote:
<quoted text>You' sure a dumbass! Is it the water in that toothless state?
the name fatback says it all
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#10 Mar 26, 2014
We see an example of the unemployed right here. Instead of looking for something to do, they are playing with their computer.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#11 Mar 26, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
We see an example of the unemployed right here. Instead of looking for something to do, they are playing with their computer.
You're here morning, noon, and night.

You may be right - you've been unemployed way too long.
Justin

United States

#12 Mar 26, 2014
Hi, this is to both unemployed Democrats and Republicans:

Too bad you losers arn't Mexican, or you would have at least two jobs.

What, it's been a year and you STILL can't find a job?

Meanwhile some dude from Guadalajara who can't speak English and just arrived in town a month ago is putting a new roof on the house across the street. This Friday he'll be mowing your parent's lawn while you nap on the sofa.

Next thing you know he'll be buying your car at a repo auction and dating your girlfriend.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#15 Mar 26, 2014
fatbacks x wrote:
<quoted text>You' sure a dumbass! Is it the water in that toothless state?
I guess your pea brain hasn't realized yet that the USA doesn't really have the money to keep unemployment 5 yrs. Your'e probably a Welfare recipient and jumped the border to recieve all the free money Obama gives. Well you stupid, stupid azz the money will eventually run out, he won't be able to increase any more taxes-cause the people moved away. Whatever will you do?
Dubya Tee Eff

Webster, MA

#16 Mar 26, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
CarbonCopy: red state leeches practicing conservative deceptionalism.
LMAO
So instead of providing a relevant counter point you piss and moan.... Stay classy troll!!!
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#17 Mar 26, 2014
Democrats are astonished that no matter what they do they cannot bring their approval ratings up. The liberal press is lying for them, but the internal poll numbers are being leaked, and they aren't pretty. See ya at the polls.
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#18 Mar 26, 2014
When Chrissy Matthews is admitting Republicans will keep the House, and take back the Senate you know Democrat's future is grim. Look at the bright side, unemployment will go down as we get real jobs again. Not just part time with no benefits. If you don't have your own business you have no employment security.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#19 Mar 27, 2014
Are the chronically unemployed not seeing all the "HELP WANTED" signs that litter the windows of businesses? If a job is what you seek, there's work to be had. There's that, or you can be satisfied to sit back all fat, dumb and happy until your benefits run out, hoping they'll be extended right on through to Social Security collection time.
Cat74

New Lenox, IL

#20 Mar 27, 2014
No, the unemployed are not seeing the Help Wanted signs, because they are too busy playing video games, and waiting for the mailman to bring more freebies.
fatbacks x

Pinedale, WY

#21 Mar 27, 2014
Being an employer,I have to pay into U I and I've never received ANY dough from the gubbermint or taxpayers to help me pay into it. Don't know about the bad water states taxpayers though.I would imigine those citizens are brain dead and stupid enough to dole out through their taxes. Look at their represenatives they elect for proof.
fatbacks x

Pinedale, WY

#22 Mar 27, 2014
They'll fee the heat in Nov. Don't know of anyone that appreciates paying people to lord over them and sit on their asses drawing their breath and paychecks. Oh! I forgot that some of their time is spent maniplitating themselves in front of pictures of adolph and boss tweed.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#23 Mar 28, 2014
fatbacks x wrote:
Being an employer,I have to pay into U I and I've never received ANY dough from the gubbermint or taxpayers to help me pay into it. Don't know about the bad water states taxpayers though.I would imigine those citizens are brain dead and stupid enough to dole out through their taxes. Look at their represenatives they elect for proof.
Every state differs. I had a conversation with a business owner in Georgia who has stated his employees do not pay into the U I pool either. That is a state issue that needs addressing. In New York, all employees pay into the U I pool as well as the employer.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#24 Mar 28, 2014
fatbacks x wrote:
They'll fee the heat in Nov. Don't know of anyone that appreciates paying people to lord over them and sit on their asses drawing their breath and paychecks. Oh! I forgot that some of their time is spent maniplitating themselves in front of pictures of adolph and boss tweed.
That was Boss Hog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 239,743
News 31 scientific societies just told Congress to t... 1 hr Into The Night 659
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr JODECKO 16,027
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr The Northener 205,211
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 3 hr constitution101 69
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 5 hr Patriot 10,969
News GOP at war with itself 6 hr WasteWater 1,722
More from around the web