Facing Up to the Nation's Shortage of...

Facing Up to the Nation's Shortage of Cyber-Warriors

There are 3 comments on the rollcall.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Facing Up to the Nation's Shortage of Cyber-Warriors. In it, rollcall.com reports that:

Alexander told a House Armed Services subcommittee that the threat of furloughs is going to hamstring his ability to recruit people to defend U.S. computer networks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at rollcall.com.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Mar 20, 2013
I hope nobody ever attacks Topix, they'll find out that its infected with libs/dems, ponytailed ex hippies, greenies, warmers, g ays, and affirmative action hoes.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#2 Mar 20, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
I hope nobody ever attacks Topix, they'll find out that its infected with libs/dems, ponytailed ex hippies, greenies, warmers, g ays, and affirmative action hoes.
Not to mention ignorant inbred southerners, bitchin about taxes when they pay the least, but get the most.

Since: Oct 08

Stone Mountain, GA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention ignorant inbred southerners, bitchin about taxes when they pay the least, but get the most.
I thought the IRS rules require us all to pay the amount of taxes, based on our adjusted income?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Just call me ABE 2 256,459
News With Obama leaving, Congressional Republicans l... 3 min Bow Down 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 min USA 14,895
News As Trump takes the oath, many voters still can'... 12 min Bow Down 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 33 min Imprtnrd 23,992
News News 16 Mins Ago Company that Trump HHS pick in... 1 hr Fcvk tRump 9
News Donald Trump arrives in Washington with a wave ... 2 hr RushFan666 24
More from around the web