"Phony scandals" won't get in the way of progress, Obama says

Thursday Jun 26 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

President Obama on Thursday charged that lawmakers in Congress are too focused on "ginning up a base" before the midterm elections, but he pleaded with a town hall audience gathered in a park in Minneapolis to resist the urge to grow cynical.

Comments
1 - 20 of 127 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 7
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
the Light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

Progress, what phony scandals? Everything you have done is real and supreme court acknowedges it now. This lawless President is why we need the 2nd amendment. It's for our protection against a government gone mad.
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

Phony scandals? LOL

This is what you get for electing a left wing community organizer from Chicago.

Watch for Barack Hussein Obama to spend all his time from now to November running from college campus to victimized group crying for support and ¨ginning up¨ his sycophants.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

What progress?

/
He's a delusional little shit.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

Somebody needs to tell the dummy 76% of Americans do not believe this is a phoney scandal...they want the IRS investigations to continue and 74% believe the emails and hard drive were deliberately destroyed.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
What progress?
/
He's a delusional little shit.
He means progress at destroying the country.

Its slow progress he needs to speed it up he only has two more years to finish us off.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

In The Right wrote:
Phony scandals? LOL
This is what you get for electing a left wing community organizer from Chicago.
Watch for Barack Hussein Obama to spend all his time from now to November running from college campus to victimized group crying for support and ¨ginning up¨ his sycophants.
OBAMA:'FEDERAL WORKERS DO BONE-HEADED THINGS'... Well like children, when bad behavior goes unpunished and unchallenged as you have done Mr. President..........you re-enforce bad behavior, not stop it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

Obama is the phony. That's why it's called the PHONY SCANDALS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
He means progress at destroying the country.
Its slow progress he needs to speed it up he only has two more years to finish us off.
I think he is just about to get what's coming to the worst president in history.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>I think he is just about to get what's coming to the worst president in history.
For a narsisstic fool, he is suffering the two worst punishments possible. When SCOTUS made their 9-0 decision, Michele looked straight at him and called him a dumb chit, the second worst is his humiliation.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Fred wrote:
barak the magic kneegrow will go down in history as the worse person to ever hold the highest office in the land,just hope they can get the stench of him out of the WH after he leaves.
yeah, they'll have to repaint the malcom X bedroom too. and replace the black lacquer furniture.
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

Fred wrote:
barak the magic kneegrow will go down in history as the worse person to ever hold the highest office in the land,just hope they can get the stench of him out of the WH after he leaves.
Bleach and Holy water should help.
Hoppy Julie fool

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

;-00000000000h, Obama dont know & dont care.....more).........mov on

;-0 2016 is not far from here!!;-000
Hoppy Julie fool

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, they'll have to repaint the malcom X bedroom too. and replace the black lacquer furniture.
;-0000h, U dont liked the words Kneegrow????????? ;-00
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

ol massa bama gonna find out all about scandal and their penalties when the gop/independants take an impeachment majority in the senate in november. then mr 'phony' will get his sorry phony asz handed to him on a platter. time for this criminal entity and his plebes to get kicked out of the white house.
WOW

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

You created the "phony" scandals ohbama and now you want others to turn a blind eye. Spoken like a typical black who causes mischief within then blames everyone else. ohbama thinks the American people are stupid and he is right! You idiots fall for the banana in the tailpipe EVERYTIME.
These phony scandals are from your incompetent administration. You know, the more incompetent you are the higher you go in the ohbama administration.
ohbama holds no one accountable and no one is a criminal plus YOU ARE ABOVE THE LAW. Now lets tell the American people it is someone else's fault and they will believe whatever I say. Why? Because I am black and no one wants to be known as a racist.
The democratic news channels will bend over and kiss my a$$ at every opportunity. And most Americans will pay to kiss my a$$.
DUMMIES
Ohh Em Gee

Charlton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

We wont let pesky laws and 200+ year old papers hold us back! Until the SC says other wise.....

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

I love the way this great Osama-killing President came right out and call all of this right wing obsessions exactly for what they are...

PHONY SCANALS.

The tea baggers are going to have a very disappoint surprise come November... all of these phones going to swim out to nothing nothing but the newsroom pipe dreams being burst.
Ohh Em Gee

Charlton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I love the way this great Osama-killing President came right out and call all of this right wing obsessions exactly for what they are...
PHONY SCANALS.
The tea baggers are going to have a very disappoint surprise come November... all of these phones going to swim out to nothing nothing but the newsroom pipe dreams being burst.
Pat, you forgot to add racism to your screed. It cant be a proper PatMarineCorpsFraud post without throwing some pro-Black and anti-white garbage in there. You got the usual "as long as its Dems breaking the laws its ok" trash but left out the blatant hypocritical racism. You need to edit that last post....Ohh and blame Bush too.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
PHONY SCANALS.
You mean the Ambassador Stephens-killing President.

Go ask Ambassador Stephen's mom and family if these are "phoney scandal"s!

Go ask those innocent Americans who've been illegally targeted by the IRS if these are "phoney scandals"!

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 27

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Ambassador Stephens-killing President.
Go ask Ambassador Stephen's mom and family if these are "phoney scandal"s!
Go ask those innocent Americans who've been illegally targeted by the IRS if these are "phoney scandals"!
obviously you didn't get the memo but President Obama got the terrorist responsible for the murders of all four Americans including Ambassador Christopher Stevens... it must really kill you to no longer be able to use the death of 4 American as a political football... we don't play those games here take your rotten tea and get the hell out of my country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••