Big break in IRS case will change scandal's course

Jun 26, 2014 Full story: Fox News 177

Buzz Cut: a Big break in IRS case will change scandal's course a Administration blames Iraq losses on bad intel a Sorry, not sorry: Hillary says she 'worked hard' for $155 million haul a First in Fox News First: Alexander challenger opens with amnesty attack a It's not delinquency, it's job training BIG BREAK IN IRS CASE WILL CHANGE SCANDAL'S ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
the Light

El Paso, TX

#1 Jun 26, 2014
Lois Lerner is such a scumbag, like all Dems.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 26, 2014
Obama, the little scumbag sneak.

He'd throw his own mother under the bus.

Paris

#3 Jun 26, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Well in all honesty, it was his grandmother that got him his COLB after coming from Kenya.

Paris

#4 Jun 26, 2014
the Light wrote:
Lois Lerner is such a scumbag, like all Dems.
IRS LERNER TARGETED GOP SENATOR...

Cruz to Holder: Appoint Special Prosecutor or Be Impeached...
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#5 Jun 26, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
you know he would indeed ! he doesn't like his white side. This is ONE reason he has divided the nation.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#6 Jun 26, 2014
Ms Pelosi is going to the border to greet the illegal as they come into the country. Democrats are so lawless. This is a nightmare. I am pretty sure there is law regarding aiding illegals. If there isn't there should be.

Paris

#7 Jun 27, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Ms Pelosi is going to the border to greet the illegal as they come into the country. Democrats are so lawless. This is a nightmare. I am pretty sure there is law regarding aiding illegals. If there isn't there should be.
PELOSI TO GREET NEW ARRIVALS AT BORDER Another clown that has been in Washington so long..........they forgot their oath of office and to America.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 27, 2014
{click}

Flagged.

Off topic, cross posted, clueless Au Dumbo Span.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10 Jun 27, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Everything you want to know about bringing in and harboring illegals can be found in:
TITLE 8 - ALIENS AND NATIONALITY CHAPTER 12 - IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY SUBCHAPTER II - IMMIGRATION Part VIII - General Penalty Provisions

1324. Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCODE-2011-...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#11 Jun 27, 2014
what scandal? the IRS was doing their job.. i know how scandalous that seems to the GOP...
Ohh Em Gee

Auburn, MA

#12 Jun 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
{click}
Flagged.
Off topic, cross posted, clueless Au Dumbo Span.
Right because what you just posted was, on topic, original and thoughtful. Ohh wait, it was off ytopic, cross posted over 1,000 times and spam. I guess that makes you a HYPOCRITE. But the rest of us knew that already. TROLL ON TRY HARD!!!!
Ohh Em Gee

Auburn, MA

#13 Jun 27, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet another WHINEY crybaby post from Topix resident COWARD..........
Its all hes got when confronted with facts that expose his lies. That and of course his sick obsession with spewing gay hate speech then accusing others of being homophobes. You know, the same ol same ol hypocritical crap that he posts over 100+ times a day.

TOPIX is his life. He cant go 3 hours without posting some off the wall spam and then complain about others doing the same. Such a sad and miserable life it must be.
Ohh Em Gee

Auburn, MA

#14 Jun 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
what scandal? the IRS was doing their job.. i know how scandalous that seems to the GOP...
Doin their job as in breaking the law? Perhaps you missed this...http://www.topix.com/fo rum/us/politics/TDUOP7HNFTHSQT GM1

Location hidden

#15 Jun 27, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you want to know about bringing in and harboring illegals can be found in:
11 million illegal aliens in the US today (a drop from Bush administration).

They aren't going to go away by passing the same bill bill fifty times knowing it would not even get a hearing in the Senate.

Do nothing Congress.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 27, 2014
Ohh Em Gee wrote:
TOPIX is his life. He cant go 3 hours without posting some off the wall spam
Yet you are here with your Rolodex of aliases in front of and behind every single post.

What kind of life to you live if the only thing you can look forward to is stalking people on Topix, Mary?

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#17 Jun 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
11 million illegal aliens in the US today (a drop from Bush administration).
They aren't going to go away by passing the same bill bill fifty times knowing it would not even get a hearing in the Senate.
Do nothing Congress.
Right on!
The Democrats in Senate has been obstructing the will of the American people.
From constantly blocking legislation to remove or modify Obamacare (even as Obama himself ignores provisions he disagrees with) through ignoring dozens of jobs bills, the Senate acts like an arm of the Executive rather than the Legislative branch. Get this country moving again by removing the Democrats from the Senate.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#18 Jun 27, 2014
I see a jail cell and striped PJs for Ms. Lerner in the near future.....

I see Holder being impeached from his appointed office.

I see all this occuring after the midterms when the GOP takes the Senate and Harry "sukazz" Reid is no longer Speaker.

When this happens I see a VERY rough last two years of Obama's term. And the silly SOB thinks he's had problems with the GOP up to NOW..... HA HA HA HA HA

Location hidden

#19 Jun 27, 2014
okimar wrote:
I see a jail cell and striped PJs for Ms. Lerner in the near future...
You also saw Herman Cain winning the election in 2012.

No one pays you for what you see do they dear?

Location hidden

#20 Jun 27, 2014
okimar wrote:
I see all this occuring after the midterms when the GOP takes the Senate
This 'occuring' just after the second coming of Jesus the Christ (praise be upon him).

Location hidden

#21 Jun 27, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on!
The Democrats in Senate
Yet it is the GOP in the House that has passed the same bill 50 times knowing it wasn't going to pass, and it is the GOP in the House that has refused to take up immigration because they don't know how to handle the RINOs in the tea party right wing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Ooogah Boogah 134,187
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 20 min barefoot2626 311
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 25 min barefoot2626 74
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Ari son of Anarchy 165,517
Probe fails to link IRS scandal to White House 2 hr spud 27
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 3 hr Truth is might 53
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 3 hr John 152
More from around the web