Stay the course, Republicans

Nov 8, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 495

They lose and immediately the chorus begins. Republicans must change or die. A rump party of white America, it must adapt to evolving demographics or forever be the minority.

Full Story
First Prev
of 25
Next Last
drink The hive

New York, NY

#532 Nov 30, 2012
I Have Been Recently Thinking About Something Similar...

http://www.brokencountry.com/wp-content/uploa...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#534 Dec 1, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever helps!!!:)
LMAO.

Location hidden

#535 Dec 1, 2012
1. good thing is if they keep on this course,republicans will continue to loose.
ima

El Paso, TX

#536 Dec 2, 2012
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
As an outsider, I am fascinated by the claim being made by Republicans that the election was won by illegals (by which I assume you mean illegal immigrants) voting. Could you explain just how someone without a valid passport, a social security number, a recognised means of identification and spending their time avoiding the authorities would be able to register to vote please? Especially as this would seem to a sure-fire way of getting caught. I have no clue as to how they might manage this.
easily done with fraudulent papers which they arrogantly claim are easy to obtain and with stolen ID's which happens all the time. Reason for the proposal for a picture ID. which the prez. himself has refused to enforce (which benefits him, as he won...right?) If passed would help to prevent SOME OF THE FRAUDULENT votes.....not all as investigations have found that the workers in voting pols have been know to overlook the no id, excuse some voters used (forgot it) and also voting more than once in different precincts explaining (id forgotten) and the most hilarious being that some voted using deceased peoples' names and others using their pet's names. The state of Florida, has had some pretty outlandish voters!!!! maybe you can google it. So it's no wonder the dictator won. Many people have been caught voting more than once serving prison time while others have yet to be caught, one lady was charged with 500 illegal votes!! Also unions this last election were intimidating employees (illegal-employees) into voting for the dictator, while some claimed they could not because they were illegally here were still forced or lost their jobs. This is coming from illegals' stories, who came forward to say what happened. What bothers me is that the votes were NOT CONSIDERED VOID & FRAUDULENT!! So I honestly feel that the dictator DIDN'T WIN.....HONESTLY & FAIRLY. Those that voted for him did so because they want to be taken care of, without lifting a finger to work....they also don't mind not using their brain for anything, they want their lord and messiah to fully support them at tax payers expense mainly with the hard working rich who supply jobs to others and who have gotten where they have USING THEIR BRAIN, WORKED HARD to achieve what they have.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#538 Dec 2, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> easily done with fraudulent papers which they arrogantly claim are easy to obtain and with stolen ID's which happens all the time. Reason for the proposal for a picture ID. which the prez. himself has refused to enforce (which benefits him, as he won...right?) If passed would help to prevent SOME OF THE FRAUDULENT votes.....not all as investigations have found that the workers in voting pols have been know to overlook the no id, excuse some voters used (forgot it) and also voting more than once in different precincts explaining (id forgotten) and the most hilarious being that some voted using deceased peoples' names and others using their pet's names. The state of Florida, has had some pretty outlandish voters!!!! maybe you can google it. So it's no wonder the dictator won. Many people have been caught voting more than once serving prison time while others have yet to be caught, one lady was charged with 500 illegal votes!! Also unions this last election were intimidating employees (illegal-employees) into voting for the dictator, while some claimed they could not because they were illegally here were still forced or lost their jobs. This is coming from illegals' stories, who came forward to say what happened. What bothers me is that the votes were NOT CONSIDERED VOID & FRAUDULENT!! So I honestly feel that the dictator DIDN'T WIN.....HONESTLY & FAIRLY. Those that voted for him did so because they want to be taken care of, without lifting a finger to work....they also don't mind not using their brain for anything, they want their lord and messiah to fully support them at tax payers expense mainly with the hard working rich who supply jobs to others and who have gotten where they have USING THEIR BRAIN, WORKED HARD to achieve what they have.
Ever hear of a paragraph?
drink the hive

New York, NY

#539 Dec 2, 2012
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#541 Dec 3, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> easily done with fraudulent papers .
Bullsh*t.

Rick Perry spent $12 million of taxpayer dollars and put the entire force of the state government behind his effort to find voter fraud and found 4 possibilities, which could just as easily have been typgraphical errors.

It is flatly not true that there is voter fraud in Texas. It may or may not be true somewhere else. But, by God, Rick Perry give it his best effort and a lot of OUR MONEY and couldn't find any.

Location hidden

#542 Dec 4, 2012
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t.
Rick Perry spent $12 million of taxpayer dollars and put the entire force of the state government behind his effort to find voter fraud and found 4 possibilities, which could just as easily have been typgraphical errors.
It is flatly not true that there is voter fraud in Texas. It may or may not be true somewhere else. But, by God, Rick Perry give it his best effort and a lot of OUR MONEY and couldn't find any.
And I wanna know where the hell was the WASTEFUL SPENING POLICE when he did this?
ima

El Paso, TX

#543 Dec 4, 2012
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t.
My post specifically names Florida where alot of this happened and Ohio was another state although my post didn't mention Ohio. I believe here nearby El Paso in Sunland park NM there was a woman caught voting more than once. What I found rather amusing was when the Union 26 was intimidating the illegal workers to vote Obama or else!!! Myself this election of which voted early, I noticed when I showed the worker my card and was handing my drivers license the woman told not to bother....the card was fine. Why not check my drivers license address and compare with the voter reg. card? I found this rather interesting because I could've had stolen Id or voter card.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#544 Dec 4, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> My post specifically names Florida where alot of this happened and Ohio was another state although my post didn't mention Ohio. I believe here nearby El Paso in Sunland park NM there was a woman caught voting more than once. What I found rather amusing was when the Union 26 was intimidating the illegal workers to vote Obama or else!!! Myself this election of which voted early, I noticed when I showed the worker my card and was handing my drivers license the woman told not to bother....the card was fine. Why not check my drivers license address and compare with the voter reg. card? I found this rather interesting because I could've had stolen Id or voter card.
Did you find this interesting?

Strategic Allied Consulting, turned in illegible, incorrect, and falsified voter registration forms to Florida election officials. The company is run by long-time GOP operative Nathan Sproul. The Republican Party paid Strategic Allied Consulting millions to register voters in Colorado, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina and Virginia. Strategic Allied Consulting allegedly registered dead people, altered real forms and created fake ones.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#545 Dec 4, 2012
Hopefully Republicans do stay the course and lose more elections to the point where they become extinct.

Keep up the stupidity, bigotry, and racism Republicans. Keep losing more elections.
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#546 Dec 6, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Did you find this interesting?
Strategic Allied Consulting, turned in illegible, incorrect, and falsified voter registration forms to Florida election officials. The company is run by long-time GOP operative Nathan Sproul. The Republican Party paid Strategic Allied Consulting millions to register voters in Colorado, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina and Virginia. Strategic Allied Consulting allegedly registered dead people, altered real forms and created fake ones.
Very interesting. Thank you for the information.

That sounds very similar to the Texas situation, where Rick Perry made up a problem that does not exist, then put $12 million of taxpayers' dollars in his friends' pockets to "investigate" the non-existent problem.

As your post shows, it's always about the money to be made off of inflaming the public about some sham issue.
ima

El Paso, TX

#547 Dec 6, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Did you find this interesting?
LOL! LOL! looks like the GOP, picked up the the democrats DIRTY TACTICS! LOL, LOL LOL! I hear in Florida even the pets VOTED! LOL!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#548 Dec 7, 2012
ronnie wrote:
In other words if the Republican Party had offered a few crumb's they would have rolled over to vote Republican. The kid gloves treatment of illegals hasn't stopped the invasion. Without the rule of our laws, they will continue to come and take and give nothing in return. Conservatives must apply the principles that made the country great. It's a slippery slope. If we continue to give in to this group of lawbreakers, it's the same as committing suicide.This Country will never be able to care for the worlds poor. The stock market has already fallen and Europe is broke. And we the people are forced to babysit with kid gloves another Country's problem. It's nuts to me.
Sour Grapes.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#549 Dec 7, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! LOL! looks like the GOP, picked up the the democrats DIRTY TACTICS! LOL, LOL LOL! I hear in Florida even the pets VOTED! LOL!
Please tell me you packed your bags and on the next flight out of my great country...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 7 min barefoot2626 151
Studies Show Voters Can Be Swayed on Gay Marria... 8 min Jesus Latter Day ... 25
Anti-Castro protesters in Miami say 'it's not t... 10 min Cordwainer Trout 11
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Dogen 133,059
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Abe 165,602
Republicans in charge of Senate - but 2016 awaits 27 min WeTheSheeple 5
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... 1 hr STFU 38
More from around the web