Most Idaho dairy workers are not here...

Most Idaho dairy workers are not here legally

There are 17 comments on the The State story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Most Idaho dairy workers are not here legally. In it, The State reports that:

U.S. Rep. Raul Labrador said recently that 90 percent of the approximately 8,300 people on these farms' payrolls are illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#1 Mar 13, 2013
If there are so many dairy companies violating the law why is nothing being done? Is it because politicians like Rep. Raul Labrador and other officials are receiving pay offs or political favors to look the other way while criminal enterprises are operating openly? There should be a federal investigation of the dairy operations, the industry groups, lobbyists, politicians and law enforcement officials to find out why such corruption exists in the industry. Obviously the government knows about this criminal activity, including tax fraud, identity theft, identity fraud, immigration fraud and violations of labor laws.In addition to federal and state subsidies dairy prices are held, by regulation, at inflated prices to guarantee that the dairy companies make a profit yet the dairy companies still openly and with the support of politicians violate the law in order to increase profits. Americans are over paying for dairy products and being put out of work so that a handful of people can make even more money. This is an organised criminal enterprise and RICCO laws need to be applied here.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
If there are so many dairy companies violating the law why is nothing being done? Is it because politicians like Rep. Raul Labrador and other officials are receiving pay offs or political favors to look the other way while criminal enterprises are operating openly? There should be a federal investigation of the dairy operations, the industry groups, lobbyists, politicians and law enforcement officials to find out why such corruption exists in the industry. Obviously the government knows about this criminal activity, including tax fraud, identity theft, identity fraud, immigration fraud and violations of labor laws.In addition to federal and state subsidies dairy prices are held, by regulation, at inflated prices to guarantee that the dairy companies make a profit yet the dairy companies still openly and with the support of politicians violate the law in order to increase profits. Americans are over paying for dairy products and being put out of work so that a handful of people can make even more money. This is an organised criminal enterprise and RICCO laws need to be applied here.
If all that you have mentioned here are 100%true for us to have milk beef and and all other dairy byproduct on our table, them legalizing illegal workers is a very important thing to do.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If all that you have mentioned here are 100%true for us to have milk beef and and all other dairy byproduct on our table, them legalizing illegal workers is a very important thing to do.
if the government won't resolve the issue and enforce the laws, then, the constitution says we-the people have the right to do so.

thanks for the tip.

most Idaho dairy workers you say? we shall see.

if it is ok for them to break the law, it is ok for "others" to break the law. right?

wait for payday. then,.....easy pickens.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 14, 2013
I imagine that. Politicians getting payoffs to allow illegal activities to go untethered. Time to clean out the house the next chance we get.
Sals Opinion

East Quogue, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2013
what a shock.....Mio'
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#6 Mar 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a bit hard to follow what you are trying to say do to the incoherent nature of your post but the if what Rep. Labrador claims is true then there are organized criminal enterprises in control of the dairy industry in Idaho who are conspiring to violate the law by hiring illegal aliens and violating labor and tax laws. Granting amnesty to the criminals and changing to law to legalize what they are doing is not the solution. If marijuana was legalized would you allow the foreign drug cartels to become the legitimate suppliers rather than allowing honest Americans to enter the business? The point is that what they are doing is illegal and they are conspiring among a large and organized group to commit crimes and influence government officials to allow them to operate their criminal enterprises. There is no reason these dairy farmers cannot operate within the confines of the law like other businesses do. The unemployment rate in the state is over 6.5% so there is no shortage of labor just an abundance of greedy dairy corporations and public officials.
Nanuq

Tucker, GA

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a bit hard to follow what you are trying to say do to the incoherent nature of your post but the if what Rep. Labrador claims is true then there are organized criminal enterprises in control of the dairy industry in Idaho who are conspiring to violate the law by hiring illegal aliens and violating labor and tax laws. Granting amnesty to the criminals and changing to law to legalize what they are doing is not the solution. If marijuana was legalized would you allow the foreign drug cartels to become the legitimate suppliers rather than allowing honest Americans to enter the business? The point is that what they are doing is illegal and they are conspiring among a large and organized group to commit crimes and influence government officials to allow them to operate their criminal enterprises. There is no reason these dairy farmers cannot operate within the confines of the law like other businesses do. The unemployment rate in the state is over 6.5% so there is no shortage of labor just an abundance of greedy dairy corporations and public officials.
not only that you are an old ugly fat lard but you are racist too ... Just saying
Reality Bites

AOL

#8 Mar 14, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
I imagine that. Politicians getting payoffs to allow illegal activities to go untethered. Time to clean out the house the next chance we get.
This is nothing. In the pathetic remains of UnionCrat California, thousands of Illegals are MEMBERS of the SEIU. This means that American citizens and their CHILDREN will be paying PENSIONS to Illegals for decades.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Nanuq wrote:
<quoted text> not only that you are an old ugly fat lard but you are racist too ... Just saying
As usual the hate from the racist’s illegal alien supporters comes out. Not one of you can come up with a logical reason to grant amnesty to millions of criminals. There is no benefit to the country, the citizens, and immigrants to allowing millions of low lives to invade the country. You are proof that we already have enough ignorant, racists, hateful people her and we certainly do not need more like you. If you can come up with any reason that illegal aliens should be granted amnesty then please by all means post it but if like every other illegal supporter on this board you have nothing but insults and racist garbage to spew don’t waste my time.
By the way I am 6'3" tall, weigh 180 pounds and work out 3 days a week. So again, as you have been your entire life your are wrong. As for my looks and age that is subjective but I am not a pathetic looser who blames everybody else for the fact that they are a looser like you. Unlike you I have a job, friends, family and a life.
ima

El Paso, TX

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure without these illegal aliens, we would still get ALL our dairy products WITHOUT ANY HARDSHIPS.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#11 Mar 15, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure without these illegal aliens, we would still get ALL our dairy products WITHOUT ANY HARDSHIPS.
There will be some hardships. The CEOs of the dairy companies might have to keep last years Gulf Steam rather than upgrading. They may have to put off the remodeling job on the yacht also. Worst of all they may have to cut back on political contributions.
ima

El Paso, TX

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual the hate from the racist’s illegal alien supporters comes out. Not one of you can come up with a logical reason to grant amnesty to millions of criminals. There is no benefit to the country, the citizens, and immigrants to allowing millions of low lives to invade the country. You are proof that we already have enough ignorant, racists, hateful people her and we certainly do not need more like you. If you can come up with any reason that illegal aliens should be granted amnesty then please by all means post it but if like every other illegal supporter on this board you have nothing but insults and racist garbage to spew don’t waste my time.
By the way I am 6'3" tall, weigh 180 pounds and work out 3 days a week. So again, as you have been your entire life your are wrong. As for my looks and age that is subjective but I am not a pathetic looser who blames everybody else for the fact that they are a looser like you. Unlike you I have a job, friends, family and a life.
Right on DeeDee!
ima

El Paso, TX

#13 Mar 15, 2013
Nanuq wrote:
<quoted text> not only that you are an old ugly fat lard but you are racist too ... Just saying
Just saying, you must be looking at your reflection in the mirror thus the reason for your nasty thoughts.....your thoughts are your reflection and vice versa.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 Mar 16, 2013
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>
This is nothing. In the pathetic remains of UnionCrat California, thousands of Illegals are MEMBERS of the SEIU. This means that American citizens and their CHILDREN will be paying PENSIONS to Illegals for decades.
Truly pitiful!
sad

Wiggins, CO

#16 Mar 16, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be some hardships. The CEOs of the dairy companies might have to keep last years Gulf Steam rather than upgrading. They may have to put off the remodeling job on the yacht also. Worst of all they may have to cut back on political contributions.
97%of all dairies are family owned. All employers must have employees fill out a federal I-9 form within 3 days of hire,if the worker has 2 forms of ID that appears to be authentic, the employer is allowed to hire that person. Employers are abiding by the law. Homeland security is to blame for the problem. We the people.
treggeg

Rochester, PA

#17 Mar 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
Well deport them
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#19 Mar 18, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>97%of all dairies are family owned. All employers must have employees fill out a federal I-9 form within 3 days of hire,if the worker has 2 forms of ID that appears to be authentic, the employer is allowed to hire that person. Employers are abiding by the law. Homeland security is to blame for the problem. We the people.
Bull! Show proof of your claim that 97% of all dairies are family operated. While I know of a handful of family operated dairies selling mostly raw milk I have not seen one drop of milk from a family owned dairy in stores for many years. If in fact your claim that "All employers must have employees fill out a federal I-9 form within 3 days of hire, if the worker has 2 forms of ID that appears to be authentic, the employer is allowed to hire that person. Employers are abiding by the law." then how is it that 90% of the workers are illegal aliens? Either the illegal aliens and/or the dairy corporations are breaking the law with the assistance of government officials. It is called conspiracy and racketeering and it is a federal crime.
True that if homeland security was allowed to enforce the law the problem would go away but that brings us back to conspiracy and racketeering which has prevented the laws from being enforced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 12,026
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Fit2Serve 197,652
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Cornelius Scudmister 225,370
News The Republican Party is dead 1 hr Barack calls me B... 828
News Trump tells California 'there is no drought' 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 64
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Nopal 8,804
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 2 hr Sir Jethro 1,548
More from around the web