'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232947 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#177044 Sep 1, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>How about we put Johnson back in office when 58,220 troops were killed in Viet Nam?

Sounds ludicrous doesn't it. Just like your idiotic post.
Not really. My sarcasm was the point that America hasn't won a war on its own since 1946. But yet you war mongers after the waste of 12 years , 4000 dead and 33000 wounded think we can do it this time.
brad

Bolton, CT

#177045 Sep 1, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. My sarcasm was the point that America hasn't won a war on its own since 1946. But yet you war mongers after the waste of 12 years , 4000 dead and 33000 wounded think we can do it this time.
The reason America doesn't have the will to win a war anymore is because of liberal social engineering.

Just like Oblamer,its another failed experiment that will cost countless lives before its remedied.

Like terrorists,liberals can't be controlled,only eliminated if you want the problem to go away.

November will be the most critical election cycle in the history of the nation.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#177046 Sep 1, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
And my point is you want to throw stones at Bush but will excuse a Dim POTUS that did far worse. You are a hypocrite of the worst kind.

If you will remember correctly, it took a Repub POTUS to get us out of Viet Nam.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#177047 Sep 1, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>The reason America doesn't have the will to win a war anymore is because of liberal social engineering.

Just like Oblamer,its another failed experiment that will cost countless lives before its remedied.

Like terrorists,liberals can't be controlled,only eliminated if you want the problem to go away.

Patton said it best. "You don't win win a war by dying for your country, you win the war by having the other dumb bastard die for his/hers". You don't win the Super Bowl by putting in your secondary and you don't win wars with out using the TOTAL Resources to do just that.

Perpignan

#177048 Sep 1, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. My sarcasm was the point that America hasn't won a war on its own since 1946. But yet you war mongers after the waste of 12 years , 4000 dead and 33000 wounded think we can do it this time.
No we don't. Obama couldn't whip a wet noodle.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#177049 Sep 1, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>The reason America doesn't have the will to win a war anymore is because of liberal social engineering.

So social engineering has prevented a win since. 1946? Why don't you war monger Repubs along with McCain load up a plane and go defend my freedoms ? Talk is as easy as it was for Bush to spend $1.3 trillion on a war for nothing. Of the 33 nations the US had bombed and/ or invaded since WWII which one was to defend our nation ? How'd that work out?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#177050 Sep 1, 2014
Another black man gunned down, for being black.
Shot from behind. Video shows him standing still, talking on his phone when he was shot down.

Disgusting. White cops in America need an intervention. Damn right I said it, I don't give a shit how many good ones there are. This needs to stop now. You don't see this on the other side of the spectrum.
SICK of it.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/26/video-s...
SHARING

Chagrin Falls, OH

#177051 Sep 1, 2014
WATCH FOX NEWS TONIGHT!
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#177052 Sep 1, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we put Johnson back in office when 58,220 troops were killed in Viet Nam?
Sounds ludicrous doesn't it. Just like your idiotic post.
The Majority of those were killed under Nixon Stupid.
Pharm Colter

Chagrin Falls, OH

#177053 Sep 1, 2014
People should let this go.

Since: Jul 14

United States

#177054 Sep 1, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much anyone can do to change a persons mind on being a terrorist. Can't bomb them into having different ideas, we tried that for 12 years. There were no terrorist in Afghanistan until the U.S. created them starting with Carter. There were no terrorist in Iraq until we broke that nation. If America is attacked it will be from what we created. The Saudi King should know about terrorist since 15 of the 19 hijackers were his people on 9/11.
Then you know nothing about world history. I posted link lasts night,
THE RULES OF OTTOMAN EMPIRE : FROM 1300-1924
or
THE ABOLITION OF CALIPHATE MARCH 8, 1924

Balkan had enough of Ottoman (muslim) Turks so, Bulgaria, Serbia and Greece chased them all the way to Turkey. Slavery and CALIPHATE was enough for 500 years. You give muslim little finger and you'll see what happens ...

Why do you think Turkey supports ISIS, same shit.
You know absolutely nothing about history.
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#177055 Sep 1, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
And my point is you want to throw stones at Bush but will excuse a Dim POTUS that did far worse. You are a hypocrite of the worst kind.
If you will remember correctly, it took a Repub POTUS to get us out of Viet Nam.
After he spent 5 more Years and Billions on bombing the North to no avail Dummy.

Perpignan

#177056 Sep 1, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
Another black man gunned down, for being black.
Shot from behind. Video shows him standing still, talking on his phone when he was shot down.

Disgusting. White cops in America need an intervention. Damn right I said it, I don't give a shit how many good ones there are. This needs to stop now. You don't see this on the other side of the spectrum.
SICK of it.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/26/video-s...
Yawn. Fabricated

Perpignan

#177057 Sep 1, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>The Majority of those were killed under Nixon Stupid.
Yeah right, and the Lone Ranger was Chinese.
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#177058 Sep 1, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, and the Lone Ranger was Chinese.
Get an Education Boy. Then you can read and learn some History.

Knowledge is a good thing.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#177059 Sep 1, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>Then you know nothing about world history. I posted link lasts night,
THE RULES OF OTTOMAN EMPIRE : FROM 1300-1924
or
THE ABOLITION OF CALIPHATE MARCH 8, 1924

Balkan had enough of Ottoman (muslim) Turks so, Bulgaria, Serbia and Greece chased them all the way to Turkey. Slavery and CALIPHATE was enough for 500 years. You give muslim little finger and you'll see what happens ...

Why do you think Turkey supports ISIS, same shit.
You know absolutely nothing about history.
I know US history Serb hag.
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#177061 Sep 1, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
No we don't. Obama couldn't whip a wet noodle.
He whipped conservatism and teabaggers....twice.
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#177062 Sep 1, 2014
All you flabby-assed cons can thank Unions for the day off today. But you would never dirty yourselves with a holiday started by a Union. [email protected] hypocrites.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#177063 Sep 1, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>The Majority of those were killed under Nixon Stupid.
Number of Viet Nam casualties under Johnson. He was POTUS from Nov. 1963-Jan. 1969 - 36,878

Number of Viet Nam casualties under Nixon. He was POTUS from Jan. 1969-Aug. 1974 - 21,195

I attributed all of 1969 to Nixon. I could break it down by day in Jan. 1969 if you would like.

http://www.archives.gov/research/military/vie...

So, who is stupid now a**hole.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#177064 Sep 1, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Number of Viet Nam casualties under Johnson. He was POTUS from Nov. 1963-Jan. 1969 - 36,878
Number of Viet Nam casualties under Nixon. He was POTUS from Jan. 1969-Aug. 1974 - 21,195
I attributed all of 1969 to Nixon. I could break it down by day in Jan. 1969 if you would like.
http://www.archives.gov/research/military/vie...
So, who is stupid now a**hole.
BOTH of you are stupid !! Arguing over something that happened 40 yrs ago.... Now that you have proved just how smart you are, what do you win?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rubio calls Trump a con artist, mocks a small h... 5 min Lawrence Wolf 128
News Trump bounces into the lead 28 min WasteWater 58
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 45 min WasteWater 14,670
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr One way or another 201,226
News a Very conservativea platform, Pence VP pick me... 2 hr Gville Jim 28
News The Republican Party is dead 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 2,273
News Tim Kaine gets warm welcome from neighbors 3 hr Go Blue Forever 12
More from around the web