'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190551 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

DemocRATS

Whittier, CA

#169559 Jul 9, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the law they are breaking, your opinions are not proof.
Enough with that stupidity. I went to the process so don't talk to me about legalities. When it comes to *illegals*...you're clueless. I should you this before and I'm not paying your stupid game. Go play with your wife.

You're illegally here, no drivers license, no Social Security, you can't vote (legally).

Do your own research.

P.S. I have an American passport. I went to the process. There is to many steps, long process ... get it, the magic word *PROCESS*...!!!!!
DemocRATS

Whittier, CA

#169560 Jul 9, 2014
I've *showed* you this before ...
DemocRATS

United States

#169561 Jul 9, 2014
*playing*...
RepubliCONs

Savannah, GA

#169562 Jul 9, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! Never, never, no way, nadda, no, no, no, nope, never not even, did you ever hear Jay say it's ok to cheat on your taxes if you can find a loop-hole. What you need to do is stop making up things you THINK someone said. If you're not sure who said it, don't accuse off the top of your head!
Furthermore, we could have built one hellofa fence for $3.7 billion dollars, or hired a multitude of border agents to protect this country from illegal invasion. The pictures you see of sweet looking little mommies with little children is a very small percentage of what is infiltrating our cities! We will never stop at $3.7 billion. That money is just for NOW, not in the years to come to house, feed, school and medical for all these people. You are plum nuts, all of you who support this crap, no matter who signed what bill or Bush or anyone. You are friggin asking for trouble in the years to come as the gangs form and spread out across this country. You supporters are all idiots!
Wake the hell up and see this for what it is! Are you democrats so damn desperate for votes that you're willing to destroy and bankrupt our country to keep the presidency and Senate?!
Lame brain!!
This Democrat is 100% Against Illegal Immigration, Amnesty and a Path to Citizenship...So Why am I a Democrat?
Because this is One Issue.....and I have a Lot more Issues that I don't agree with Republicans on....

AND, I Know Rich Republican Businessmen WANT Illegal Aliens working for them to drive down wages and benefits for American Workers... In the Last TWO Presidential Elections the Republicans and Democrats ALL Spoke the SAME Language on Illegal Immigration... Some Rank and File Republicans see it the same way that I do......and...some Democrats see it the Same way that I do... so this Illegal Immigration Issue is a wash... We are NOT gonna get what we want from EITHER Party... and if you think you are, you are living in a Fantasy World....

And If you Think that I am going to Give up My Social Security and Medicare so that Republican Multi-Billionaires can have yet another Tax Cut, you and the GOP are Nutz....

Read This....

The Billionaires Bankrolling the Tea Party

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/opinion/29r...
RepubliCONs

Savannah, GA

#169563 Jul 9, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
I've *showed* you this before ...
Read This and you will know WHY I am Not a Republican

DemocRATS

United States

#169564 Jul 9, 2014
You have to be in United States *LEGALLY* for 5 years and then apply for citizenship.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#169565 Jul 9, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough with that stupidity. I went to the process so don't talk to me about legalities. When it comes to *illegals*...you're clueless. I should you this before and I'm not paying your stupid game. Go play with your wife.
You're illegally here, no drivers license, no Social Security, you can't vote (legally).
Do your own research.
P.S. I have an American passport. I went to the process. There is to many steps, long process ... get it, the magic word *PROCESS*...!!!!!
Well apparently these people found another way, you can call them illegal aliens, I'll call them immigrants. They're not illegal as long as they are going through the system but if they skip out of the system it's arrest and deportation..
Jay

Paris, TN

#169566 Jul 9, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the law they are breaking, your opinions are not proof.

I posted an immigration law link to a government site some time ago. Since I have a new computer, it's gotten stored somewhere and I am looking for it. But the following link should keep you busy reading if you've a mind to take the time, because this is fact, not opinion.

"Half of the fiscal expenditures result from the costs of K-12 education for the children of illegal aliens — both those in the country illegally and those born here to illegal aliens. Another major outlay results from the need to provide supplemental English language instruction to students with Limited English Proficiency. Together, these educational costs are more than two-thirds of all expenditures. Other fiscal outlays include health care, justice and law enforcement, public assistance and general government services."

It's dated March of 2014

Immigration Issues

http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal...
Jay

Paris, TN

#169567 Jul 9, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text> If this comment is true I suppose you can tell me what law they are breaking. I'm not against immigrants that follow the law, I'm against those that are here illegally hiding and cheating our system, in other words I'm against those breaking our laws.
Nobody is against immigrants who follow the law Twig for crying out loud! But the majority of the millions of them are not. That's the whole issue here.

When you step one foot over the US and Mexico line drawn in the sand, and Mexico stops you for interrogation, you at 99% end up in maximum prison cell until they damn well feel like hearing from you again. Why? You broke their law! Period. When you do the same coming from Mexico, you get lodging, a bus ride, food, medical care, warm blankets, fresh cold water, drinks, showers and someone who will shelter and care for you while they search for your other illegal US resident. And a president who somehow gave them the impression if they come as children they will get amnesty. That's what is being published by coyote's in all south of the border states news releases.

How would that deter you from an attempt to gain from that?

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#169568 Jul 9, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, like that is so far from the truth ...
We don't know..
Unless it is substantiated, Its just a "some guy said" story. Not worth wasting a brain cell on.

Flat Lick Ky.

#169569 Jul 9, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted an immigration law link to a government site some time ago. Since I have a new computer, it's gotten stored somewhere and I am looking for it. But the following link should keep you busy reading if you've a mind to take the time, because this is fact, not opinion.
"Half of the fiscal expenditures result from the costs of K-12 education for the children of illegal aliens — both those in the country illegally and those born here to illegal aliens. Another major outlay results from the need to provide supplemental English language instruction to students with Limited English Proficiency. Together, these educational costs are more than two-thirds of all expenditures. Other fiscal outlays include health care, justice and law enforcement, public assistance and general government services."
It's dated March of 2014
Immigration Issues
http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal...
I'll check it out, thanks... I agree the system is messed up but I know it's up to Congress to fix it.

Flat Lick Ky.

#169570 Jul 9, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is against immigrants who follow the law Twig for crying out loud! But the majority of the millions of them are not. That's the whole issue here.
When you step one foot over the US and Mexico line drawn in the sand, and Mexico stops you for interrogation, you at 99% end up in maximum prison cell until they damn well feel like hearing from you again. Why? You broke their law! Period. When you do the same coming from Mexico, you get lodging, a bus ride, food, medical care, warm blankets, fresh cold water, drinks, showers and someone who will shelter and care for you while they search for your other illegal US resident. And a president who somehow gave them the impression if they come as children they will get amnesty. That's what is being published by coyote's in all south of the border states news releases.
How would that deter you from an attempt to gain from that?
I've been to Mexico several times and was never asked for a passport but it has been quite a few years ago. At that time I was living in a border town in Texas and would walk across the border.

“True Gun Control”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#169571 Jul 10, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
How Obama Could Become the Good Jobs President and Help 21 Million Americans Join the Middle Class
Last Monday, President Obama defied Republican threats to file suit against him for his use of executive orders.“If House Republicans are really concerned about me taking too many executive actions,” the president said,“the best solution to that is passing bills. Pass a bill, solve a problem.”
Republican obstruction is so extreme that House Speaker John Boehner can’t even get what he wants done, much less what the country needs. House Republicans have blocked countless jobs plans, stonewalled immigration reform, stopped a hike in the minimum wage and prevented emergency unemployment benefits from even getting a vote.
Republicans are simply drinking the Kool-Aid if they think they can make Obama’s initiatives an issue in the fall elections. Americans want action, not more dysfunction.
Read the full text of Katrina’s column here.
http://www.thenation.com/blog/180577/becoming...
HAHA, deny all you loser lemmings want, the job numbers say he is doing good despite the do NOTHING CONgress.
RUN loser lemmings RUN
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Ray Nagin gets 10 years for bribery, money laundering...

“True Gun Control”

Perpignan

#169572 Jul 10, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'll check it out, thanks... I agree the system is messed up but I know it's up to Congress to fix it.
Yep, finger pointing won't fix it, but playing pool won't either.

“True Gun Control”

Perpignan

#169573 Jul 10, 2014
RepubliCONs wrote:
<quoted text>
Read This and you will know WHY I am Not a Republican
The Billionaires bankrolling the liberals.........Bill Gates, George Soros, George Kaiser and Buffet the muffet.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#169574 Jul 10, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The Billionaires bankrolling the liberals.........Bill Gates, George Soros, George Kaiser and Buffet the muffet.
We thank them very much :)
brad

Marlborough, CT

#169575 Jul 10, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I see now what your problem is, you're mad because they found a loop-hole in the law. Someone awhile back ( I think it was Jay ) said it's ok to cheat on our taxes if we can find a loop-hole, I guess that only applies to Republican's and Tea Party people you know conservatives. What these people are doing is legal under our law and if you don't like it complain to your Congressman or woman and tell them to get off their do nothing ass's and fix it.
Yep.

Illegals are just breaking the laws Americans can't be bothered breaking.

They're just offering a service,we should be grateful.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#169576 Jul 10, 2014
Ok somebody needs to check hell for an ice build up.
I never thought I would be siding with Glen Beck, but I have to say, that not only does Mr.Beck sound sane, but I actually agree with what he has to say here.
http://samuel-warde.com/2014/07/glenn-beck-br...
For the very first time I find myself agreeing with Glenn Beck!
I need a drink.
Impeachment Delusionals

Paris, France

#169577 Jul 10, 2014
House Speaker John Boehner directive to teabagging impeachmentites:

None starter.
syl

Ashland, KY

#169578 Jul 10, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Again I ask all Repubs. If Libs are so bad for America and American jobs than why is it that over the past 50 years of equal Repub Presidents and Dem Presidents has America done so much better under Dems?
Double the number of jobs created and 10X over the stock market return.
Any Repub got an answer to these FACTS?
If Repub ideas are so great why were are there twice the number of jobs created under Dems?
That
That's easy . Take one job and cut it in haft [or more ], lower the hours and look ! more jobs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min MikeF 172,070
News Poll: Trump leads Walker, Bush 19 min Le Jimbo 13
News More fights ahead on Planned Parenthood after S... 23 min serfs up 7
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 24 min Le Jimbo 194
News 14 GOP Hopefuls Speak in Trump-Free Forum 58 min spocko 18
News Republican-led House panel seeks interview with... 1 hr cpeter1313 58
News Planned Parenthood vote slated in Senate 1 hr Responsibility 2
More from around the web