'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258924 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Munfordville, KY

#170044 Jul 14, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Top House Republican Admits That There Are No Grounds To Impeach President Obama
The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee admitted today that Republicans have no grounds for articles of impeachment against President Obama.
Video:
GOODLATTE: We are not working on or drawing up articles of impeachment. The Constitution is very clear as to what constitutes grounds for impeachment of the president of the United States. He has not committed the kind of criminal acts that call for that.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/13/top-ho...
Keep dreaming CONServaNUTZ haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Stomp away loser lemming tools, I know you hate the truth.
What are you doing up so early, bat-shit? No lavish UK party by the pool with all of your friends last night? LMMFAO You make us laugh, bat-shit. lol
Alison Crimes is a Liar

Hodgenville, KY

#170045 Jul 14, 2014
soo wrote:
who cares about some Crimes being a liar. but Grimes is going to beat Mitch, big time..
I agree Mitch McConnell,Harry Reid,and Nancy Pepsi-cola need to be replaced. Need term limits, so younger elected politicians can bring new ideas and maybe work together and do something together. I don,t like Alison because she talks big here about coal while campaigning but when she gets to Washington she doesn,t know what coal is. I know McConnell doesn,t do much, but I think Alison will lose because of the fall of Obama approval rating. They say coal is bad for environment, might be, but we need to worry about China, India they are the world polluters. Our fault, we sent our jobs there because of cheap labor. no EPA. Now they are coming back. Sorry China has so much money now.
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#170047 Jul 14, 2014
Alison Crimes is a Liar wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Mitch McConnell,Harry Reid,and Nancy Pepsi-cola need to be replaced. Need term limits, so younger elected politicians can bring new ideas and maybe work together and do something together. I don,t like Alison because she talks big here about coal while campaigning but when she gets to Washington she doesn,t know what coal is. I know McConnell doesn,t do much, but I think Alison will lose because of the fall of Obama approval rating. They say coal is bad for environment, might be, but we need to worry about China, India they are the world polluters. Our fault, we sent our jobs there because of cheap labor. no EPA. Now they are coming back. Sorry China has so much money now.
Mitch has done nothing for 30 years.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#170048 Jul 14, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you doing up so early, bat-shit? No lavish UK party by the pool with all of your friends last night? LMMFAO You make us laugh, bat-shit. lol
Early? I am not lisa loon, she is the batshit crazed booze hound here, not me. Pay attention.

I am glad you acknowledge I have something you old White Teabagger Fk don't..... a LIFE.

As a matter of fact I was off to a BBQ/Pool party and got home late and too tired to read the bullshit you teabagger CONS were slinging last night. BTW, I am up earlier and accomplish more than you freaks do all day. You should ask your boozehound lunatic that question after trolling topix threads all night. I bet you freaks make me laugh more that I do you. You idiots get mad over those ignorant stunts your teabagger CONServaNUTZ pull my articles expose. Keep rambling on ....that is all you got. Misguided fauxbox opinions, NO FACTS.

Now buzz off loser

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#170050 Jul 14, 2014
Even Bill Kristol wants Palin to STFU about impeachment: She ‘makes Republicans look extreme’

Weekly Standard Editor Bill Kristol may have thrust Sarah Palin into the national spotlight by being one of the first to push for her to be vice president in 2008, but he has now decided that she “makes Republicans look extreme” because she called to impeach President Barack Obama.

In a column on the conservative website Breitbart last week, the former Alaska governor argued that it was “time to impeach; and on behalf of American workers and legal immigrants of all backgrounds, we should vehemently oppose any politician on the left or right who would hesitate in voting for articles of impeachment.”

“His unsecured border crisis is the last straw that makes the battered wife say,‘no mas,’” she insisted.“President Obama’s rewarding of lawlessness, including his own, is the foundational problem here.”

On Friday, Attorney General Eric Holder dismissed Palin’s calls for impeachment in an interview with ABC News.

“She wasn’t a particularly good vice presidential candidate,” he quipped.“She’s an even worse judge of who ought to be impeached and why.”

Kristol seemed to agree during an ABC News panel discussion on Sunday.

“No responsible Republican official has called for impeachment,” he explained.

Republican strategist Ann Navarro agreed that “nobody of responsibility, nobody in leadership, nobody of relevance has talked about impeachment… So, can we stick to talking about people who can actually make something happen say, and not just folks who want to make headlines say?”

Watch the video below from ABC’s This Week, broadcast July 13, 2014.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/13/even-bi...

HAHA, Key word being "reasonable", something the teabagger CONServaNUTZ are lacking in the DO NOTHING CONgress.

Keep giving that quitter caribou Barbie air time....more votes for DEMS.

hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Liberals are looney

United States

#170051 Jul 14, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Bush did good in Iraq.
Lmfao
Obama thinks he can fix Mexico
Liberals are looney

United States

#170052 Jul 14, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
haha, fun weekend for us Dems laughing at these wannabe clowns...
Only a looney liberal would spend a perfectly good weekend on here and then brag about it.

24/7 stupidity
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#170053 Jul 14, 2014
Why is it that Republicans cannot see bad policy, or good policy, until they themselves are snared in it???

"Randy “Duke” Cunningham is a former awful Republican congressman from California who went to jail during the Bush Administration for accepting millions of dollars in bribes. He’s out now. He lives in Arkansas, where he’s “active in his church, he’s volunteering with his local fire department, and he even says he’s setting up meet-and-greets and fundraisers for Republican gubernatorial candidate Asa Hutchinson in Arkansas.” Good for him. Who cares? You should, because he’s doing something important!

Cunningham is now throwing his (not very important and unsolicited) weight behind sentencing reform, specifically rolling back mandatory minimum prison sentences for drug crimes and returning discretion to judges.“Unfortunately, some of my Democrat colleagues were right and I was wrong on some issues as far as criminal justice,” he tells the Huffington Post.

“We have taken out of the judge’s hands the ability to be merciful in some reasons or to do the right thing,” Cunningham said.“I’ve heard case after case where the judges have said,‘I wish I could help you, but my hands are tied.’ I want to untie the hands of our judges.”

“I saw kids in there who are 19 to 30. They go into prison, they maybe got caught with cocaine or rock or something like that, and they give them 10 years minimum. What do they do when they get out?” Cunningham said.“There’s a lot of very nice guys that got caught up.”

Cunningham’s jail time reflection on mandatory minimums sounds a lot like that of another Republican, former NYPD police commissioner (and short-lived DHS secretary nominee Bernie Kerik). Kerik appeared on a panel at CPAC this year alongside Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Grover Norquist to talk about criminal justice reform.“Not only did I not know,” he said about crazy sentencing guidelines,“I didn’t know because I didn’t pay enough attention to it.” Prison changed that

Inside prison, he was shocked at what he found: good people. He still feels confident that he sent bad guys away as a police officer, but he had no idea how many others get snared in the net. A good father, a young person who made one mistake, a commercial fisherman who caught too many fish—people whose lives would be forever changed by a felony conviction.“The system,” he says of a machine he embodied as much as anyone for decades,“is broken.”

It is insane that it takes prominent Republicans a jail sentence to realize that sending anyone to jail for a decade for drug possession is an absolutely mindboggling thing to do that seems to come straight out of one’s worst nightmare of a society. One guesses that you put such concerns out of mind during decades of pandering to white suburban parents’ fears. At least they get it now.

Sentencing reform is one of — perhaps the only?— policy area about which to be optimistic right now. There are certain issues, like bans on same-sex marriage, where the country, especially among younger people, don’t really *get* why these things ever existed. Why is it that gay people can’t have their relationships recognized by the state? Similarly, why is it that people go to jail for possessing drugs? WHO CAME UP WITH THIS STUFF?

It’s heartening to see conservatives like Cunningham, Kerik, Norquist, Perry, and Rand Paul come around to the left flank of the Democratic party’s view on non-violent criminals, and who cares about their justifications. Perhaps it’s still too early, but if the Obama administration wants to achieve anything legislatively for the remainder of his presidency, perhaps it could be on changing federal mandatory minimum sentences

Maybe put them all in jail for a while and see if light dawns on marbleheads!!
shhesh

United States

#170055 Jul 14, 2014
seriously........how much calmer and sweeter would your life be if you were to never mention politics again?? its like hanging onto the scars of an ex for 40 yrs! no one cares
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#170056 Jul 14, 2014
Liberals are looney wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a looney liberal would spend a perfectly good weekend on here and then brag about it.
24/7 stupidity
Only a loser, ignorant repuke would read that comment into your twisted way of thinking. Go back and read the weekend posts dumbass and along the way see what twisted loser lemmings were posting 24/7....hint hint....wasn't me stupid. Now get back to your trolling.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Oct 11

Pineville, KY

#170057 Jul 14, 2014
The song references issues of poverty and oppression, lamenting on the tendency of people to turn away from those afflicted with such conditions. It ends on a hopeful note, with the last stanza beginning, "no more turning away ".

Lyrics:

On the turning away
From the pale and downtrodden
And the words they say
Which we wont understand
Dont accept that whats happening
Is just a case of others suffering
Or youll find that youre joining in
The turning away

Its a sin that somehow
Light is changing to shadow
And casting its shroud
Over all we have known
Unaware how the ranks have grown
Driven on by a heart of stone
We could find that were all alone
In the dream of the proud

On the wings of the night
As the daytime is stirring
Where the speechless unite
In a silent accord
Using words you will find are strange
And mesmerized as they light the flame
Feel the new wind of change
On the wings of the night

No more turning away
From the weak and the weary
No more turning away
From the coldness inside
Just a world that we all must share
Its not enough just to stand and stare
Is it only a dream that therell be
No more turning away?
pink floyd
PEACE
tofy
dude

Cecilia, KY

#170059 Jul 14, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
The song references issues of poverty and oppression, lamenting on the tendency of people to turn away from those afflicted with such conditions. It ends on a hopeful note, with the last stanza beginning, "no more turning away ".
Lyrics:(deleted)
Regardless of the subject matter and where anyone stands on it, are you aware that by posting those lyrics, you are in violation of copyright law? If you were not, you are now.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#170060 Jul 14, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Either way Obama could not please any of you hypocrites. Him not going, you bitch. If he went you all would say it was only for a photo op.
You minority will never recognize Obama for anything good. Not even the 52 months of job growth.
Yes he could, if he resigned.

Paris

#170061 Jul 14, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
Apparently you either cannot understand or did not read the post to which you refer.
Never complained about Bush not visiting New Orleans. I complained that he turned his head while dying citizens were crying for help.
Had he helped those poor people in a timely manor the infamous picture of him flying over may have been seen as capturing one of his finest moments, instead of his worst.
I don't know about you but I would rather my leader not visit and actually work on addressing the problem, than just having his picture took, looking sympathetically down from overhead and not do a damn thing.(note: the "not doing a damn thing" is the bad part)
You do know your post is so full of unprovable crap that you should have saved the band width.
Chill Out

Beverly, MA

#170062 Jul 14, 2014
This forum is 4 years old.

Nothing good is happening here.

Go take a break and stuff some cupcakes in your mouths:
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Then take a nap.

You will be better off for it.
Droopy Sarah

France

#170063 Jul 14, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know your post is so full of unprovable crap that you should have saved the band width.
Like your wet dream of pretending to be French? You embarrass 2 nations.
double click

Newburgh, IN

#170065 Jul 14, 2014
Mitch McConnell should be ashamed by his behavior and the way he has taken his political b s too far. He is supposed to be working for the voters and listening to their wishes. Instead he has gone rogue and made a personal slight to him no matter what the president asks for. I am embarrassed to death about the things he has said about the children from central America. These babies are trying to survive. They are fighting for their lives. All are welcome here. Especially children. Ditch Mitch
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#170067 Jul 14, 2014
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of the subject matter and where anyone stands on it, are you aware that by posting those lyrics, you are in violation of copyright law? If you were not, you are now.
To quote Obama, "so sue me"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#170069 Jul 14, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm what exactly is unprovable?
That Bush didn't help the (the poor) victims of Katrina in a timely manner? That he didn't leave people trapped and dying in the Superdome?
LOL that is history.

Paris

#170070 Jul 14, 2014
Droopy Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>Like your wet dream of pretending to be French? You embarrass 2 nations.
Non mon petite merde.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Being conservative is not being racist 28 min huntcoyotes 515
News Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn r... 1 hr jonjedi 338
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 hr coco 15,727
News 41 undocumented immigrants arrested in NY amid ... 3 hr Geezer 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Constitution 101 24,730
News Graham: Trump must punish Russia for election i... 5 hr Political Atheist 15
News Arpaio successor pulls back on immigration hold... 5 hr spytheweb 13
More from around the web