'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289270 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 09

#160408 Apr 6, 2014
G'night y'all.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#160410 Apr 7, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
I've known Paul for 8 years. As soon as America hears his ideas about everyone is on their own he has no chance.
lol You are hallucinating again. Stop with the shrooms! lmao How many years have you been having dinner with Obama every Friday nite? LMMFAO
angel

Boise, ID

#160414 Apr 7, 2014
Wise influence wrote:
<quoted text>never let it go unsaid: there are some great personalities on here. you and several like you are the glue that holds the USA together. keep on trucking people. Salute.
That sticky stuff isnt glue and it isnt holding anything together.
Might I reccomend an inexpensive Dry Cleaner?
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#160415 Apr 7, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> That sticky stuff isnt glue and it isnt holding anything together.
Might I reccomend an inexpensive Dry Cleaner?
Good morning Satan...the correct spelling is "recommend" lol Just what is that sticky stuff? Are you speaking from personal experience or just trying to be clever? Either way...you are still an ass clown.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#160416 Apr 7, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
lol You are hallucinating again. Stop with the shrooms! lmao How many years have you been having dinner with Obama every Friday nite? LMMFAO
My wife was sending him patients long before he ever thought of running for office. First met Rand at a dinner/ fund raiser for Ron. Been with him many times since. While it's not like he calls me on policy matters he did have his secretary Jessica Jelgerhuis give me her cell number in case I needed anything from him.
BTW, Known Jessica Jelgerhuis longer than Rand. My wife and I were on a medical mission trip that her dad was on many years ago. Here dad Drew was one of the missionaries.

#160417 Apr 7, 2014
@ rC, you ever pick your toes in Islip Terrace, NY?
Wtf is A Doofus

Shelbiana, KY

#160418 Apr 7, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Satan...the correct spelling is "recommend" lol Just what is that sticky stuff? Are you speaking from personal experience or just trying to be clever? Either way...you are still an ass clown.
You must be looking in the Mirror you loser.
Greg

Russell, KY

#160419 Apr 7, 2014
Whitehair The Doofus wrote:
<quoted text>You have no control over your own Bladder and you never post anything but stupid BS.
You say anything, except an intelligent response. And you always think below the belt.
Greg Is A Doofus

Shelbiana, KY

#160420 Apr 7, 2014
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
You say anything, except an intelligent response. And you always think below the belt.
You live with your Mommy and eat Fast Food 3X per Day.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#160421 Apr 7, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>She is a Pill head snorting Hor.
Probably back in Jail.
She is miles ahead of you. Unlike you she is also straight.
AL Deadbeat

Shelbiana, KY

#160422 Apr 7, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>She is miles ahead of you. Unlike you she is also straight.
She is a deadbeat pill head pos, just like you.
Greg

Russell, KY

#160423 Apr 7, 2014
Adam Is A Doofus wrote:
<quoted text>George W Bush wrote in his most recent Book that THERE WERE NO WMD's IN IRAQ!
His biggest disappointment!
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
"Decision Points". By George W Bush .........2010
Lmfao. You Doofus
Again, you moron.
Bush acted on the supposedly true reports he got. Which was the right thing to do. what if he had not acted and WMD were there,and were used on us.
The truth is, you are so freaking jealous of Bush you can't stand it.
You are not and never will be haft the man he is, but you are the man Obama is.

Liar, self important , unintelligent jerk. couldn't wipe his own butt, if someone wasn't there show him how, or do it for him.
[maybe you could get that job] A job made for you, ass wiper and you could inhale those fumes all day.
but face it, nitwit, Obama would never let a dumbo near him, except to snooker you into voting for him.
Greg You Doofus

Shelbiana, KY

#160424 Apr 7, 2014
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you moron.
Bush acted on the supposedly true reports he got. Which was the right thing to do. what if he had not acted and WMD were there,and were used on us.
The truth is, you are so freaking jealous of Bush you can't stand it.
You are not and never will be haft the man he is, but you are the man Obama is.
Liar, self important , unintelligent jerk. couldn't wipe his own butt, if someone wasn't there show him how, or do it for him.
[maybe you could get that job] A job made for you, ass wiper and you could inhale those fumes all day.
but face it, nitwit, Obama would never let a dumbo near him, except to snooker you into voting for him.
Bush lied and Millions died.

He has admitted that Iraq was his biggest disappointment. Not one single WMD in the whole Country.

What did he do about Iran? NOTHING!

What did W do about Osama Bin Laden? NOTHING!

What did W do to the Economy and the Stock Market? CRASH THEM!

What did W do about Scooter Libby's Conviction for High Treason? Pardon Him!

What did W do on 911? HIDE IN. A HOLE IN COLORADO!

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

#160425 Apr 7, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>My wife was sending him patients long before he ever thought of running for office. First met Rand at a dinner/ fund raiser for Ron. Been with him many times since. While it's not like he calls me on policy matters he did have his secretary Jessica Jelgerhuis give me her cell number in case I needed anything from him.
BTW, Known Jessica Jelgerhuis longer than Rand. My wife and I were on a medical mission trip that her dad was on many years ago. Here dad Drew was one of the missionaries.
I for one do not doubt you on that. Many folks are connected to some famous political figure just by daily interactions. I have known a few also...but not Rand..
Rand Flumked His Boards

Shelbiana, KY

#160426 Apr 7, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one do not doubt you on that. Many folks are connected to some famous political figure just by daily interactions. I have known a few also...but not Rand..
Rand could not even pass the Medical Boards.
Rand Flumked His Boards

Shelbiana, KY

#160427 Apr 7, 2014
Flunked
OMG

Johnson City, TN

#160428 Apr 7, 2014
Rand Flumked His Boards wrote:
<quoted text>Rand could not even pass the Medical Boards.
What exactly is a "Medical Board"? Since you know so much.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#160430 Apr 7, 2014
AL Deadbeat wrote:
<quoted text>She is a deadbeat pill head pos, just like you.
And what are you but a troll. A commie one.
OMG

Johnson City, TN

#160431 Apr 7, 2014
Rand Flumked His Boards wrote:
Flunked
Can you pass?
Woman

Pecatonica, IL

#160432 Apr 7, 2014
What if you don't have insurance and you get sick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charles Barkley 23 min Super Glue 4
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 35 min Tea Bag Residue C... 76
News GOP bill will offer Dreamers citizenship after ... 38 min Fed Up in North C... 2
News U.S. Senate opposition to Obamacare repeal bill... 45 min Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News GOP health care bill appears doomed as Collins ... 50 min Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Jimmy Kimmel transforms debate, and shows comed... 58 min SirLiesAlot 104
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 1 hr Chilli J 455
More from around the web