'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239765 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Springville, TN

#152494 Mar 1, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't consider youtube a credible site for information, anyone can upload false claims. When I tried to access the link for the person or persons that uploaded the video my antivirus blocked it.

Good excuse not to view it. I'm sure the Inspector General is in on a false report, and so are the police, so they allowed a camera man to tape them as they play acted?

Really?

No wonder this country is broke, you liberals allow billions of dollars in fraud and think it's ok to support 9 relatives with your money who don't even reside in this country. And that's ok with you as long as it's legal? Which these video's, news people and heads of government show you in plain English it is not.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#152495 Mar 1, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Good excuse not to view it. I'm sure the Inspector General is in on a false report, and so are the police, so they allowed a camera man to tape them as they play acted?
Really?
No wonder this country is broke, you liberals allow billions of dollars in fraud and think it's ok to support 9 relatives with your money who don't even reside in this country. And that's ok with you as long as it's legal? Which these video's, news people and heads of government show you in plain English it is not.
Oh I'll view the video just don't expect me to put much faith in it.
Jay

Springville, TN

#152496 Mar 1, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No use Jay ...you can talk and give proof over and over again and liberals would not believe you... illegal aliens claim EIC for children that don't even live in U.S.
I asked my tax man last month and he explained...
Illegals file 'LEGALY' for EIC with ITIN number. He said it's perfectly legal. Our government doesn't want to close that loophole.
Same as 'FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS'...there is even 800 number for them to call...

You're right OZ, the video I posted that he won't look at is very legit. It is no different than if they had it on the 10 o'clock news.$4.2 billion dollar loss to our government for fraud and even top officials can't get the IRS to respond to their many, many inquiries. And now we have people stealing from the system and ripping you off from your own tax return. Can you even imagine what a nightmare that is to reclaim the money you are entitled to in your return?
Jay

Springville, TN

#152497 Mar 1, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>If the law considers them working legally, I have no complaint. Listen I'm the guy that posted awhile back, I want all illegals to be deported and if they're caught trying to reenter the U.S. illegally take them out in the desert and shoot them in the back of the head.

Did you know that on Catalina Island off the coast of California there are people running a business for thousands of dollars, and these people can create, devise or reproduce anything you need in the US....like birth certificates, SS numbers, driver licenses or for that matter, any document you might need in the US. All you have to give for those treasures is m-o-n-e-y__and you got whatever you need.

Reproduction of American documents are yours for the asking. And did you know that this has been a known fact for a number of years? Nope, guess you didn't. And nope, if you're a liberal you won't believe it, so I just wasted my time here.

Flat Lick Ky.

#152498 Mar 1, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that on Catalina Island off the coast of California there are people running a business for thousands of dollars, and these people can create, devise or reproduce anything you need in the US....like birth certificates, SS numbers, driver licenses or for that matter, any document you might need in the US. All you have to give for those treasures is m-o-n-e-y__and you got whatever you need.
Reproduction of American documents are yours for the asking. And did you know that this has been a known fact for a number of years? Nope, guess you didn't. And nope, if you're a liberal you won't believe it, so I just wasted my time here.
I don't consider myself to be a liberal but I am a Democrat. Yes I know there are counterfeit documents a person can buy. What do you think should be done about it?
Jay

Springville, TN

#152499 Mar 2, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I don't consider myself to be a liberal but I am a Democrat. Yes I know there are counterfeit documents a person can buy. What do you think should be done about it?

The one I mentioned on Catalina Island is one I heard about years ago. It's a place set up that is not easy to get to, I think if I remember correctly you need to go by boat, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. If our government knows about this_____and as you know_______they find out everything eventually, they should raid the joint, shut down the machines and stick those crooks in jail to pay for these crimes. What else would you suggest? And also___as you know____the more sophisticated our technology becomes the more this will happen.

Catch them, shut them down and throw them in the clink. Throw away the key!

Flat Lick Ky.

#152500 Mar 2, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The one I mentioned on Catalina Island is one I heard about years ago. It's a place set up that is not easy to get to, I think if I remember correctly you need to go by boat, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. If our government knows about this_____and as you know_______they find out everything eventually, they should raid the joint, shut down the machines and stick those crooks in jail to pay for these crimes. What else would you suggest? And also___as you know____the more sophisticated our technology becomes the more this will happen.
Investigate, arrest, trial and jail, I agree.
angel

Boise, ID

#152501 Mar 2, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not surprised.
I guess the Treasury Dept has had a nightmare just trying to keep currency counterfeit proof what with all the advances and availabilty of that kind of reproduction technology.
Everytime they come up with something new to try and stop it illegal techies on the other end are already on it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#152502 Mar 2, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No more excuses, limberman ...ok...???!!
Again, here is IRS phone number and ask them...
800-829-1040
Please, let us know what they tell you...
http://www.irs.gov/Individuals /Individual-Taxpayer-Identific ation-Number-%28ITIN%29-Remind ers-for-Ta...
Filing with an ITIN --
• The IRS issues ITINs for federal tax purposes, and ITINs should be used for tax reporting only.
• ITINs do not authorize a person to work in the U.S. or provide eligibility for Social Security benefits.
• If a primary taxpayer, spouse, or both have ITINs, they are ineligible to receive the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), even if their dependents have valid SSNs. If the taxpayer and spouse (if filing jointly) have valid SSNs, only dependents with valid SSNs – not ITINs – qualify to receive EITC.
angel

Boise, ID

#152505 Mar 2, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican polities cause people to be on welfare? Who in the world told you that?
The Financial meltdown the Republicans handed us back in 2008 and the large numbers of jobs we were losing daily because of it thanks to their mindless deregulation of the Financial Industry and Wall Street may have had something to do with it.
Spare us the cowardly convoluted,mingle mangled explanation where you try and explain it all away and blame it on Democrats in Congress during Bush's tenure we know Repubs cannot accept responsiblity for anything.
Of course in the present time there is also the fact that treasonous House Repubs care more about obstructing Obama then making anything better indeed they and your buddies here on Topix have made abundantly clear they have a vested interest in the economy and the Job market NOT getting any better.
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#152506 Mar 2, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>The Financial meltdown the Republicans handed us back in 2008 and the large numbers of jobs we were losing daily because of it thanks to their mindless deregulation of the Financial Industry and Wall Street may have had something to do with it.
Spare us the cowardly convoluted,mingle mangled explanation where you try and explain it all away and blame it on Democrats in Congress during Bush's tenure we know Repubs cannot accept responsiblity for anything.
Of course in the present time there is also the fact that treasonous House Repubs care more about obstructing Obama then making anything better indeed they and your buddies here on Topix have made abundantly clear they have a vested interest in the economy and the Job market NOT getting any better.
If Hillary gets elected will you still blame Bush or will you blame Obama? Because we know with the liberals agenda the economy will not get better!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#152507 Mar 2, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text> If Hillary gets elected will you still blame Bush or will you blame Obama? Because we know with the liberals agenda the economy will not get better!
So you liked that Bush Economy and the DOW crashed at 6,000?

Just wondering.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#152508 Mar 2, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegals working [legally] in U.S. and paid in American $$$ and you have no problem with that?
They deserve to be paid same as you, right...??????
You do not work so what do you care?
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#152509 Mar 2, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
So there were no illegals under Bush.

It all started with Obama.

Bush deported them all?

Is that your point?
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#152510 Mar 2, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>So you liked that Bush Economy and the DOW crashed at 6,000?
Just wondering.
Just answer the question ..........jack leg..........typical liberal ask a simple question and they start their babble.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#152511 Mar 2, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican polities cause people to be on welfare? Who in the world told you that?
So there was no Welfare under Bush.

The worst Jobs lost President in History.

You talk stupid.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#152513 Mar 2, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The financial meltdown was caused by giving Home Mortgages to broke idiots who are unstable and financially illiterate. This is a liberal idea that Home Ownership is for everyone. Deadbeat Underclass Losers should not be given Mortgages.
But don't you want to live in a Home you deadbeat low life Loser?
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#152514 Mar 2, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The financial meltdown was caused by giving Home Mortgages to broke idiots who are unstable and financially illiterate. This is a liberal idea that Home Ownership is for everyone. Deadbeat Underclass Losers should not be given Mortgages.
BTW Stupid, Donald Trump has filed complete Banruptcy 8 times so far.
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#152515 Mar 2, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>BTW Stupid, Donald Trump has filed complete Banruptcy 8 times so far.
America is next!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#152516 Mar 2, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
As they should be counted. DUH
The lack of reasoning skills makes you the perfect low IQ GOP voter
Refused entry and deported are two different things. Do you think your feet and hands are the same since they are both appendages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 min here 16,033
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 39 min oh snap! 71
News Support Sununu for governor (Oct '15) 1 hr LeggoMyGecko 6
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr It aint necessari... 205,226
News Warning of 'war' on farmers, Trump seeks suppor... 1 hr RIP 21
News 31 scientific societies just told Congress to t... 2 hr TTITT 660
News Mike Pence, Gop VP nominee, 'deeply offended' b... 2 hr Death on 2 Legs 4
More from around the web