'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
130,241 - 130,260 of 149,935 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Feb 14

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>speaking from experience, Dr Gayto?
It's an OBSERVATION, observational learning is very important in life.
YOU must have had the worst role model a child could have.

The character traits you demonstrate here only serve to further demonstrate just how true that is.
https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki1...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text> Calvin thinks he is a male too.
Calvin can prove it, with inches to spare,

leave email here:

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Mr_DoctorProfessor152 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an OBSERVATION, observational learning is very important in life.
YOU must have had the worst role model a child could have.
The character traits you demonstrate here only serve to further demonstrate just how true that is.
https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki1...
Experiential learning is very important in life.
Observation is subjective, Opinions based on your observations are a monumental waste of time; All your opinions, really.
Take WMDs, for instance: test kits, 1 IED, and your boyfriend, Al Junior

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text> Calvin thinks he is a male too.
Careful Angel is soooooo badass he can win a game of connect four in three moves and slam a revolving door...with just his pinky!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
leave email here:
There you blow again...

your phone number is on a dumpster behind Crickett's carry out!
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
leave email here:
If you are really a man, act like it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Mr_DoctorProfessor152 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you blow again...
your phone number is on a dumpster behind Crickett's carry out!
That's another Calvin, I use the dumpster at P F Chang's
American

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrat party at one time was the party of the people. It consisted of working class men and women who are the salt of the earth. Today the Democrat party is the party of misfits, fringe groups, kooks, liberals, useful idiots, pseudo intellectuals, atheists/secularists, underclass, welfare types, homos, minorities and mostly people who make a living off the Government in some form or fashion.
The Democrat Party is nothing like the party of John F Kennedy.
Yes all Dems are on welfare and all Repubs are millionaires.
Ronald Reagan wouldn't have a chance being elected as a Repub now.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text> If you are really a man, act like it!
How do you do that, degrade women?
And why would I want to, here?
Le Blind Squirrel

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Rock_N_Roll_FullAUTO wrote:
<quoted text>
I have information that he uses many usernames to keep track of which machine or device it was posted from.
Just call him Mr. Doctor Professor 152!
Speaking of blowing....

Once again your hackerer "skills" have been found wanting. You gonna try and peg me as @paultempelton again? Bwahaha

Dont you kinda feel stupid when you claim to "have information", when you KNOW you don't know shit?
I guess that's something you've grown accustomed to.

1 device douche. Nice try. Keep guessing. You have to get one right eventually.....right??

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

The Ukrainian President is out, this populist approach seem to work with DESPOTs.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Le freaking Squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know
You can pick a name you would like me to use to make you look like the mental midget you are, if you like.
Are you the name Nazi? I'll use 100 names if I want. Asks you won't be able to debate 1 of them. Cause you are a party whore .
You can really tell when someone is beat down. They start attacking grammar or your socks. How many do you think Mr 152 has used. Or do you not count them for some reason. How about instead of being hung up on the name, you concentrate on the posts.
There go those diversions again sweet pea.
Gosh, I must have hit a nerve pookie. You keep trying though. You'll get that Jethro Bodine school of gazintas yet.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
The Ukrainian President is out, this populist approach seem to work with DESPOTs.
Klitschko 2014
Le Unintimidated Squirrel

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, I must have hit a nerve pookie. You keep trying though. You'll get that Jethro Bodine school of gazintas yet.
The only nerve you hit ,sugar bear, is the one connected to the funny bone. You are so sad and pathetic it is a joke.
Keep trying what??? Keep trying not to laugh when you try to appear like some kind of intellectual? Sorry sugar plum. That is asking waayy toooo much!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Black activists unload! Obama ‘more hurtful to the black race’ than helpful; ‘Just quit!’[VIDEO]
“In Chicago, there’s no Republicans, no Tea Partiers,” one young man noted.“This is one of the most Democratic cities. But it’s one of the largest cities where they’re starving our people out. I say to the president that you have done a grave disservice to us, and you’d be better — just go ahead and step down.”
WATCH:
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/31/black-activ...
do all wicked witches like each other?
or all flabby-assed real estate tycoons?
Wow

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Le Unintimidated Squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
The only nerve you hit ,sugar bear, is the one connected to the funny bone. You are so sad and pathetic it is a joke.
Keep trying what??? Keep trying not to laugh when you try to appear like some kind of intellectual? Sorry sugar plum. That is asking waayy toooo much!
Yea, you tell him! I'll bet he don't know the difference in 'there' and 'their', oh no wait, that's you! hahahahaha.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

The Secretary of State should not let him hear it first on television or in the New York Times. He can Wait&Watch in Kiev like he did for the Student UpRising in Iran, and now there is Venezuela to Watch. By the way that Syrian Chemical People in Putin's hands has gotten more complicated.
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Black activists unload! Obama ‘more hurtful to the black race’ than helpful; ‘Just quit!’[VIDEO]
“In Chicago, there’s no Republicans, no Tea Partiers,” one young man noted.“This is one of the most Democratic cities. But it’s one of the largest cities where they’re starving our people out. I say to the president that you have done a grave disservice to us, and you’d be better — just go ahead and step down.”
WATCH:
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/31/black-activ...
Liberalism is a slow death and liberals don't want to talk about their cities slow deaths..........they just want to liberalize the south so they will look the same.
Le HomewreckerSquir rel

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, you tell him! I'll bet he don't know the difference in 'there' and 'their', oh no wait, that's you! hahahahaha.
Aren't you two a cute couple? Is this ^^^ pookie number 1 Jumbo? I was just joking about the sugar bear stuff Wow. Don't get your panties in a twist. He's all yours.

Another great diversionary attempt my feeble minded friend. You can point out where I screwed it up if you like. I know you love to police grammar everywhere you can.
But just so there is no confusion....

Wow and Le Jumbo try to pretend "they're" topix intellectuals. Yet, they get "their" asses handed to them on a daily basis . Maybe they should find a place where all the rest of the mental midgets hang out, and go "there".

Feel better??

Who gives a shit
Wow

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Le HomewreckerSquirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you two a cute couple? Is this ^^^ pookie number 1 Jumbo? I was just joking about the sugar bear stuff Wow. Don't get your panties in a twist. He's all yours.
Another great diversionary attempt my feeble minded friend. You can point out where I screwed it up if you like. I know you love to police grammar everywhere you can.
But just so there is no confusion....
Wow and Le Jumbo try to pretend "they're" topix intellectuals. Yet, they get "their" asses handed to them on a daily basis . Maybe they should find a place where all the rest of the mental midgets hang out, and go "there".
Feel better??
Who gives a shit
The only thing you hand out is liberal bullshit and stupidity! It's not my fault you are an uneducated POS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••