'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 262580 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 09

#142958 Jan 4, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Hazardously aside therefore ouch krill horrendous through delinquently hiccupped desirably ostrich koala moth ouch gasped rattlesnake far ground the re-laid dizzily abnormally condescendingly so this until that.
...and they all went home and had cucumber sandwiches and lashings of ginger beer.
eh em, you left out In A Gadda Da Vida.

and then:

Since: May 11

Birmingham, UK

#142961 Jan 4, 2014
Miller wrote:
<quoted text>real tight and not feeling so lucky are ya fargineyeshole. es.tr.by.is. ez. am. tred.uio.DAVWIHgue.be.
You know a clown needn't be the same out of the ring as he has to be when he's in it. If you look at photographs of clowns when they're just being ordinary men, they've got quite sad faces.:o(

#142962 Jan 4, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
They're off by about 4000 miles on this occassion LMFAO.
LMFAO?

That was totally out of character there chameleon.
You might as well have said "for shits and giggles", "rolls eyes", or "Jesus tap dancing Christ!"

Birmingham, UK

#142963 Jan 4, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
eh em, you left out In A Gadda Da Vida.
and then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_aELcXyjptsXX
Jeepers one wow that much fanatic and groggy after cassowary naked hardy futilely honestly less abnormal and fish this foretold goodness less inclusive lucratively dear astride this some mallard more this gorilla.

www.google.ru ....shlt.....I've gone all Russian.

Birmingham, UK

#142964 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
LMFAO?
You might as well have said "for shits and giggles", "rolls eyes", or "Jesus tap dancing Christ!"
...your paranoia appears to have got the better of you old chap.

Perhaps you spend a little too much time on topix that you believe that you can identify a particular poster from the positioning of their punctuation.

I have one ID and this is it. You on the other hand....well you kind of blew another sock today with your imagined internet expertise...

Thanks for the chuckles though. LMAO

#142966 Jan 4, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeepers one wow that much fanatic and groggy after cassowary naked hardy futilely honestly less abnormal and fish this foretold goodness less inclusive lucratively dear astride this some mallard more this gorilla.
www.google.ru ....shlt.....I've gone all Russian.
Well it is the World Wide Web:

...and we are all stuck in middle, where did I leave that reality button?

Did you see this?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/rugby-union/255785...
Miller

Switzerland

#142967 Jan 4, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You know a clown needn't be the same out of the ring as he has to be when he's in it. If you look at photographs of clowns when they're just being ordinary men, they've got quite sad faces.:o(
Qu' 48:4633. LMAO! clown, run with wooddick.

#142968 Jan 4, 2014
Whoa, Black Betty (bam-ba-lam)!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#142971 Jan 4, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
how did it feel to have a 10 grade Kentucky boy send you away limping and licking your wounds? Le Jimbo...is that French for Dick?
I don't know what drugs your on moonbeam, but no 10th grade anything did anything to me. An to answer your question, I presume you want to go to France and want pick up techniques.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#142972 Jan 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if the GOP ever gets back to conservatism, they might have a chance at winning again...
What do you determine the definition as a conservative is.........run wabbit run.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#142973 Jan 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what drugs your on moonbeam, but no 10th grade anything did anything to me. An to answer your question, I presume you want to go to France and want pick up techniques.
The little people only go to france to hide. Ask the mor(m)on. LMAO.
Jay

Springville, TN

#142974 Jan 4, 2014
Obamacare Horror Story

CORRECTLY ATTRIBUTED

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/kinder...

Last updated: 2 January 2014
Hungsolow

Madisonville, KY

#142975 Jan 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
HITLER SURVIVOR TELLS AMERICANS:'BUY MORE GUNS!'
Warns Nazi tyranny began with simple concessions
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/hitler-survivor-te...
That's right. No better way to win over the hearts and minds of the 72% of the voters that aren't Repub Teahadist then to promote buying guns to defend against the freely elected US government.
Hungsolow

Madisonville, KY

#142976 Jan 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Al-Qaeda did not kill US ambassador to Libya
Andrey Mikhailov
The New York Times quite frankly indicated that the notorious attack on the consulate of the "untouchable" U.S. in the second capital of Libya was by the fighters (read - militants) directly benefiting from the intensive aviation and organizational support of NATO in the fight against Colonel Muammar Gaddafi.
Incidentally, it is no longer a secret that it was the armed assistance of NATO that has helped the rebels to "overthrow" the Colonel's regime. No one is thinking who has "spawned" and "nurtured" most of these rebels. Among the forces that emerged in Libya at the time there were not only pockets of resistance forces loyal to Muammar Gaddafi, but also formations headed by people who liked neither the Colonel nor the West, nor, in fact, the very Al-Qaeda. The local anti-Western militias, according to the media, have not been officially disbanded. If we dig deeper in the American press, we can conclude that it was the attack in Benghazi that became a stumbling block, the central theme of the political agenda in recent months in the United States. The story with the killing of the U.S. ambassador in Benghazi is extremely murky. According to media reports, U.S. President Obama knew about the plans to attack the embassy, and was even offered a rescue operation, but chose not to do it. Why?
http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/conflicts/0...
Bridgette wrote:
Thank you. You just summarized more information than the US Congress has brought to light in 1 whole years of trials.
Every person in the WH and probably every journalist knows exactly what happened. It sure isn't that hard to figure this one out.
William wrote:
There was no "protest." The entire attack, which included a highly accurate mortar barrage, was recorded by spy satellites. There was no mention on social media of that stupid anti-Islam video until days after the attack, which came "coincidentally" on September 11. The entire NYT article is based upon accounts by Libyans to an author who's trying to sell a book. This is just the opening round by the Leftist media to whitewash Hillary Cinton's role in this disaster so she'll have a chance at the White House in 2016. Expect more lies and cover ups to come.
What's it matter? Obama has had the second fewest non-military Americans killed by terrorist since Reagan. Never hear you bitch daily about the 3000 dead in NYC that Bush let happen or the 4000 dead in Bush's two wars. But you sure post your BS daily about 4. Hypocrite.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#142977 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
LMFAO?
you don't capitalize Jeezy's middle name? Blasphemer

“ Trumpanzees...”

#142978 Jan 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what drugs your on moonbeam, but no 10th grade anything did anything to me. An to answer your question, I presume you want to go to France and want pick up techniques.
I wouldn't need to learn French to get laid in France. I would just have to be there. The 'Hot' in Hot C stands for 'Hot'

“ Trumpanzees...”

#142979 Jan 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
selective memory, how conservative...lol

“ Trumpanzees...”

#142980 Jan 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>What do you determine the definition as a conservative is.........run wabbit run.
the definition as a conservative (sic):
the event horizon of the large intestine

“ Trumpanzees...”

#142981 Jan 4, 2014
aka butthole

“ Trumpanzees...”

#142982 Jan 4, 2014
Jay wrote:
Obamacare Horror Story
CORRECTLY ATTRIBUTED
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/kinder...
Last updated: 2 January 2014
snopes, nice, no bias there...lol, poor Jaylo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min The Troll Stopper 25,293
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 8 min Retribution 444
News GOP failure in Congress boosts Medicaid effort ... 39 min Fcvk tRump 1
News Comey, Rogers appearance before House Intellige... 41 min Cordwainer Trout 8
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Aura Mytha 220,743
News Collapse of Obamacare repeal plan puts Freedom ... 1 hr Retribution 212
News Blaming conservatives, Trump signals new openne... 2 hr Fit2Serve 43
More from around the web