'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289179 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#141481 Dec 25, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, correct, analytical ability is drivel to a low intellect sheepletard,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
so, this IS how you TEACH LOGIC
...Priceless
You've never posted where you teach, a real professor would have.
Therefore, you're not a real professor.
Also, you have shit for brains, so there's that.
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141482 Dec 25, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
OUTPUT CUT FOR SPACE}{)
Do I have to explain everything to you? Well, one more time, next time I am going to charge you!

1.If your goal is to be the most foolish person on this thread...then congratulations!
Resp: Thank you for the congrats! The goal is not to be foolish, the goal is to irritate sheepltards with logic and facts by rubbing it in and imitating the same logic you sheepletards operate by. That is why you sheepletards can't deal with it.(open minded, tolerant, care about others - LOLOLOL, ROTFL)

2. Your constant referral to animals is disturbing to say the least.
Resp: You are grossly misreading me as referring to animals. I am only issuing the sodolib sheepletard cry of baaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You know this call very well so exposing it should not offend you. That is odd! A conservative mocking a libtard battle cry to the call of attention offends you? Oh wait, I'm sorry, I just remembered, its like the black thing, blacks can call other blacks the n word, but a white person cannot, kind of a double standard. A lib can go baaaaaaaa to another lib but a conservative and productive member of society is not allowed to, then its called discrimination.(baaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa)

3. Your nonsensical posts amuse only you and that i find is sad.
Resp: Nonsensical? Really! First, yes they amuse me. Second, you cannot speak for the others on this forum, you don't know that it amuses them, however, I am confident you represent the libtard position and I know that irritates them/you to no end, otherwise you would not respond to this post! Why else do you think I do it! Maybe you haven't read response above or UT, injudgement's or resodoCONS or the other libtard posts. Why are you picking on me and not them? They have absolutely no intellect, copy/paste, waaaaaaaaaa, and boooo hoooo, nothing more. So, you one sided disallusioned sheepletard, the only response I have for you on this subject is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

4. A person of logic with a one sided view of the world and not even the real world.
Resp: One sided? LOLOLOL, ROTFL, if you only knew! I can safely bet I have seen more of this world in multiple ways than you have ever dreamed of. However, it is a fact that liberals are petrified and grossly offended by facts and logic, that is why they always come back with 'Its Bushs fault, the repubs fault, blah, blah, blah, waaaa, waaaa, waaaaa." Liberalism is a mental disorder and a chosen one, that is why I have no problem mocking them and reminding them just how stupid they are. You don't see me poking at mental retardation (unless it is chosen = liberalism, physical handicaps, illness, disease (other than AIDS acquired by lifestyle)).

5. Well here's a animal inference...You're like the old dog that chased his tail round and round hoping to catch something good , but when he caught it he only bit his on a$$!
Resp: I wonder who is going to bite me, you? Bite myself? Well that is just like a sodolib sheepletard to suggest something as sick as that! You are discusting! If that is susposed to be funny or intellectual, it is waaaaaay beneath me.

6. Try readIing some Charles Bukowski sometime the poet laureate of lowlifes like me.
Resp: Never heard of Charles Bukowski, sounds like a libtard, so I won't.

7. PEACE
Resp: War is better for the economy!

8. tofy
Resp: Libtard

9. BTW I THINK YOU'RE PHONY
Resp: You would, because you can't see reality, only sheeplevision (self disallusionment from the Borg collective conscience of political correctness). I am what I have posted I am. Deal with it!

10. And P.S.! when you align yourself with those who vulgarly mock and criticize Christianity, good words and works from honest people, and look the other way when traitors destroy our economy, pervert our culture and the very moral fabric of our society, when you align yourself with those types of people, the only thing I can say is BITE ME!

baaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141483 Dec 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
...Priceless
you sheepletards are actually stupid enough to believe I would post something like that, or even use my own IP! LOLOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you have never proven you are not a sick and twisted sodomite that trolls topix forums all day, so, you are,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, LOLOLOL, ROTFL,
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141484 Dec 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
...Priceless
education without interest spoils the mind, so, libtards are unteachable, thus, self imposed ignorance, logic is a discipline you will never understand or master, so don't waste your time, the stupidest students in any classroom are the most liberal, left wing anti-American sheeple there are, so, in the interest of logic to your level, all I can say is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141485 Dec 25, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Throw some of that beautiful analytical philosophy at us teach.
Your use of the English language is mesmerizing! ahhhhhhhh!
lovely!
PEACE
tofy
ok tofy, some analytical philosophy just for you,

1. Kill an unborn child but save a spotted owl
2. Terrorists should have Miranda rights read to them
3. Cultural diversity = moral diversity
4. The First Amendment applies only to liberals
5. Register guns and people will be safe

Now, if you think you can handle those I will provide more, but you must be able to deal with these first,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141486 Dec 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
...Priceless
I teach at the University of Hard Knocks and have a Ph.d in Thinkology,

My name is Dr. Joe Mamma, my employment can be verified by my Dean, Angie Daddy!

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

LOLOLOL, ROTFL,

“ Trumpanzees...”

#141487 Dec 25, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have to explain everything to you? Well, one more time, next time I am going to charge you!
1.If your goal is to be the most foolish person on this thread...then congratulations!
Resp: Thank you for the congrats! The goal is not to be foolish, the goal is to irritate sheepltards with logic and facts by rubbing it in and imitating the same logic you sheepletards operate by. That is why you sheepletards can't deal with it.(open minded, tolerant, care about others - LOLOLOL, ROTFL)
2. Your constant referral to animals is disturbing to say the least.
Resp: You are grossly misreading me as referring to animals. I am only issuing the sodolib sheepletard cry of baaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You know this call very well so exposing it should not offend you. That is odd! A conservative mocking a libtard battle cry to the call of attention offends you? Oh wait, I'm sorry, I just remembered, its like the black thing, blacks can call other blacks the n word, but a white person cannot, kind of a double standard. A lib can go baaaaaaaa to another lib but a conservative and productive member of society is not allowed to, then its called discrimination.(baaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa)
3. Your nonsensical posts amuse only you and that i find is sad.
Resp: Nonsensical? Really! First, yes they amuse me. Second, you cannot speak for the others on this forum, you don't know that it amuses them, however, I am confident you represent the libtard position and I know that irritates them/you to no end, otherwise you would not respond to this post! Why else do you think I do it! Maybe you haven't read response above or UT, injudgement's or resodoCONS or the other libtard posts. Why are you picking on me and not them? They have absolutely no intellect, copy/paste, waaaaaaaaaa, and boooo hoooo, nothing more. So, you one sided disallusioned sheepletard, the only response I have for you on this subject is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
4. A person of logic with a one sided view of the world and not even the real world.
Resp: One sided? LOLOLOL, ROTFL, if you only knew! I can safely bet I have seen more of this world in multiple ways than you have ever dreamed of. However, it is a fact that liberals are petrified and grossly offended by facts and logic, that is why they always come back with 'Its Bushs fault, the repubs fault, blah, blah, blah, waaaa, waaaa, waaaaa." Liberalism is a mental disorder and a chosen one, that is why I have no problem mocking them and reminding them just how stupid they are. You don't see me poking at mental retardation (unless it is chosen = liberalism, physical handicaps, illness, disease (other than AIDS acquired by lifestyle)).
5. Well here's a animal inference...You're like the old dog that chased his tail round and
sheepletard to suggest something as sick as that! You are discusting! If that is susposed to be funny or intellectual, it is waaaaaay beneath me.
6. Try readIing some Charles Bukowski sometime the poet laureate of lowlifes like me.
Resp: Never heard of Charles Bukowski, sounds like a libtard, so I won't.
7. PEACE
Resp: War is better for the economy!
8. tofy
Resp: Libtard
9. BTW I THINK YOU'RE PHONY
Resp: You would, because you can't see reality, only sheeplevision (self disallusionment from the Borg collective conscience of political correctness). I am what I have posted I am. Deal with it!
10. And P.S.! when you align yourself with those who vulgarly mock and criticize Christianity, good words and works from honest people, and look the other way when traitors destroy our economy, pervert our culture and the very moral fabric of our society, when you align yourself with those types of people, the only thing I can say is BITE ME!
baaaaaaaaaa
Fourth grade level responses
throughout. Very Impressive
(no offense, 4th graders)
From someone who's expertise is valid reasoning

“ Trumpanzees...”

#141488 Dec 25, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Dr. Joe Mamma, my employment can be verified by my Dean, Angie Daddy!
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
LOLOLOL, ROTFL,
proved my point...the 'shit' one
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#141489 Dec 25, 2013
Oblamer holds press conference, claims republicans want to freeze old people!

News Article:
Thousands without power in single-digit cold

Snow, brisk winds make it tough for utility crews

About 129,000 customers are still without electricity in parts of Michigan, and hundreds have taken refuge in shelters in Michigan, Vermont and Maine. FUL
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#141490 Dec 25, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
Oblamer holds press conference, claims republicans want to freeze old people!
News Article:
Thousands without power in single-digit cold
Snow, brisk winds make it tough for utility crews
About 129,000 customers are still without electricity in parts of Michigan, and hundreds have taken refuge in shelters in Michigan, Vermont and Maine. FUL
Republitards cut Veterans's Benefits..........try to blame Democrats.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#141491 Dec 25, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
LOLOLOL, ROTFL,
You greet at the Wal Mart, but you are a tard.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

“ Trumpanzees...”

#141492 Dec 25, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
education without interest spoils the mind, so, libtards are unteachable, thus, self imposed ignorance, logic is a discipline you will never understand or master, so don't waste your time, the stupidest students in any classroom are the most liberal, left wing anti-American sheeple there are, so, in the interest of logic to your level, all I can say is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
reading your posts embarrass me, imagine how responding does

Since: Oct 11

Mayfield, KY

#141493 Dec 25, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am what i posted a pothead...you can't impress me I transcended your backward thinking logic when i was twelve!
I never said anything about Bush never dismissed conservatism only those like you who pose
behind an ideology so they can't spew hatred and bigotry and you're obvious a fascist so i poke fun at your silly use of baaaaaaa not because it upsets me but because it's stupid! plain enough for you teach or should i dumb it down some more?
PEACE
tofy
BTW our culture...the one that enslaved other humans and slaughtered women and children in the name of religion is that the culture you long to preserve?
Self Righteous Zealot!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#141494 Dec 25, 2013
CaptainObvious2U wrote:
<quoted text>
You should quote Gandhi, Sharpton, or Fred Flintstone if you seek to impress them.
-just sayin.
you professors stick together, hey Gayto?
you're on Doctor Baa's level, you think?
I agree, and I'm smarter than both of you put together, everyone here knows it.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#141495 Dec 25, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, correct, analytical ability is drivel to a low intellect sheepletard,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"ability is drivel"
how logical
I rest my case

Mayfield, KY

#141496 Dec 25, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
ok tofy, some analytical philosophy just for you,
1. Kill an unborn child but save a spotted owl
2. Terrorists should have Miranda rights read to them
3. Cultural diversity = moral diversity
4. The First Amendment applies only to liberals
5. Register guns and people will be safe
Now, if you think you can handle those I will provide more, but you must be able to deal with these first,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
That's your analytical philosophy?
You need to watch some old reruns of Phil Donahue and get up to speed with liberalism. GOOD GRIEF!

Mayfield, KY

#141498 Dec 25, 2013
BTW I was a fan still am i guess of William F Buckley now he knew how to make an analytical point....without going baaaaaaaaaaaaa!
PEACE
tofy

“ Trumpanzees...”

#141499 Dec 25, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
BTW I was a fan still am i guess of William F Buckley now he knew how to make an analytical point....without going baaaaaaaaaaaaa!
PEACE
tofy
Noam Chomsky is God

Mayfield, KY

#141500 Dec 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Noam Chomsky is God
Teach couldn't even begin to comprehend Noam. Talk about a great mind!. unreal Cal!

PEACE
tofy

Since: Oct 09

#141501 Dec 25, 2013
Anyone may stumble along their life road, many twists and a few surprise highs and lows. Santana is on of my favorite bands, look what happened to a member of the band:

Now Carlos has rediscovered him and is helping him back on his path.

There, but for the grace of God go I, or you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Maria 31,104
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Truth is might 222,759
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 9 min Quirky 1,298
News President Trump visits Huntsville in support of... 2 hr Ex Senator Santpo... 1
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... 2 hr Ex Senator Santpo... 1
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... 2 hr Ex Senator Santpo... 1
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 2 hr See The Light 311
More from around the web