'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#116957 Aug 18, 2013
continued:

But Republicans denied this fact for a very long time. They claimed he was taken out of context, and that Lamis lied. After Lamas died in 2012, James Carter IV (masked avenger of social inequality) approached his widow, Renée Lamis, to see if she might be interested in finally publishing the full interview. She was. After all, for years, Republicans had claimed it was a lie.

Carter gave the entire Atwater interview to the Nation last December, where you can listen to the entire audio. Nope. Not out of context. In fact, he clearly admits this after demanding that he won’t be quoted – and that is why Lamis left Atwater’s name off of the quote. Republicans repay ethics and class with character assassination and lies. It’s so sad to see a party without an ounce of integrity left it in.

In the interview, Atwater admitted exactly what anyone who has spent any time in the South already knows. The code words are so enshrined in white privilege that they bear the same unctuous concern as the “kind master” showed his “slave”.

I wont bother explaining that away, because if you’re going to deny that slavery was a bad thing, as many in the Republican Party do, you certainly aren’t ready to make the leap to realizing that equality doesn’t mean one color should be spoken to and about as if they are automatically a non-producing, lazy government teat sucker.

After all, that trait seems well imbued in plenty of white Republicans, rural Southern whites to boot (see food stamp distribution). And red states themselves feel entitled to suck off the federal teat while basking in their do-nothing laziness, steeped in bad policies that don’t generate money or reward productivity, but rather encourage big business to seek welfare from the government.

Apparently individual and state level productivity is for Yankees.(I have family who fought on both sides of the war, simmer down.)

Atwater was from South Carolina, where his particular brand of noxious mudslinging still colors the voting patterns of the lost state. They have the starving Republican rural whites shooting each other to prove it, too. Values voters, get it? They hate all the right people because Jesus told them to love their gun, not their neighbor. Thanks, Lee.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/17/sittin...

Republicans repay ethics and class with character assassination and lies. It’s so sad to see a party without an ounce of integrity left it in.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116958 Aug 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he dead??
The past is the past.
:-D
LEARN from the past ...
That way you won't
be so stoopid ...

in the future!

``````````

Robert Byrd was first elected to Congress when Harry Truman was serving in the White House and segregationists held enough sway in the Senate to block even the mildest civil rights laws.

Byrd has died, at age 92, as a senator serving as an ally and champion of the nation's first African-American president.
http://www.thenation.com/blog/36753/robert-by... #

Robert Byrd
Byrd’s relationship with the KKK continued through the late 1940s. In 1947 he wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard, stating,“The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation.”

In 1952, however, as he was running for the U.S. House of Representatives, Byrd severed his ties with the Klan. He later expressed remorse about his participation in the organization.“I know now I was wrong,” Byrd said.“Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don’t mind apologizing over and over again. I can’t erase what happened.”

On June 27, 2010, Byrd was admitted to Inova Fairfax Hospital in Virginia, for what was initially assumed to be heat stroke and dehydration. But soon thereafter, it became apparent that the senator was seriously ill. He died early the following morning.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

Robert Byrd's Voting Record and Policy Positions
By Discover The Networks

Following is an overview of Byrd’s policy positions and his voting record on key pieces of legislation during his years in the Senate:

Abortion: Byrd received a rating of 43% by NARAL, indicating a mixed voting record on abortion. In 1999 and 2003, the senator voted in favor of bills prohibiting the procedure commonly known as partial-birth abortion. In 2004 he voted against the Unborn Victims of Violence Act, which proposed to make it an added criminal offense for someone to injure or kill a fetus while carrying out a crime against a pregnant woman. In July 2006 he voted in favor of notifying the parents of minors who have gotten out-of-state abortions.

In October 2007 he voted to allow the Department of Health and Human Services to make grants to organizations that perform abortions.

Marriage: In September 1996 and June 2006, Byrd voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage.[against queers - that's GREAT]

Welfare: Byrd voted in favor of the Welfare Reform Act of 1996, which ultimately succeeded in moving large numbers of people off of public assistance and into jobs.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/b...

u LOSER u ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116959 Aug 18, 2013
Robert Byrd
Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter. When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#116960 Aug 18, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed on all points, Tab. But there's a fair share of Dems doing the same thing. All of them, both sides, would rather continue to engage in their ridiculous power struggle than serve the folks they were elected to represent.
I appreciate your honesty.
ninety nine percent

Somerset, KY

#116962 Aug 18, 2013
Hillary Clinton is the Best Republican in the Race, I have a hard time understanding, why the Republicans Hate Obama so much, Hell he is the second best Republican, after 5 yrs of argueing about Social Issues, with the worst Depression in History as a Backdrop, what has he done, please explain, in case I missed something, I am getting a little SUPPESIOUS, I think that they are Playing Chess, and we are Playing Checkers,(ie) we are being PLAYED!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116963 Aug 18, 2013
TIME Reporter Tweeted 'I Can't Wait' for Drone Strike to Kill Assange
He's apologized, but Wikileaks has called for his resignation - while others have called for much worse

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7535-time-r...

How MANY on here
have WISHED a DRONE strike on "ME" ...???

huuummmmm
Uncle Tab

United States

#116964 Aug 18, 2013
Low IQ/info republicans still think Byrd is alive.

Must be the big thing on FalseNews.

They do have all the latest news yaknow!

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#116965 Aug 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, your point is? Apparently you skipped over these parts that so apply to TODAY'S republiCONS. Keep trying, your two parties OWN IT now. hahaha
These poor people were fed one tidbit of information and they don’t even know that they are making fools of themselves by repeating it, as repeating it admits that it’s wrong to be wearing the metaphorical white hood and reveals that said conservative has no idea that many of those same people left the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights and joined the modern day White Hood party; aka the Republican Party. This is not a matter of “opinion” or rhetoric. It’s history.
This brings us back to my original point, because the KKK still exists, and it aligns with the Republican party issues-wise, even if its membership is somewhat pathetic compared to its glory days. Well, it seems the two organizations have that in common as well. To put this in terms and using logic Republicans can understand, you can’t spell KKK without the letters G-O-P.
hahaha bunch of dumbasses
GO TAKE YOUR NAP....you are drooling and babbling
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
AGAIN on Bryd??? What's your point??? Take your own advice stoooopid.

LEARN from the past ...
That way you won't
be so stoopid ...says loon

READ dumbass, your two parties OWN the KKK now. Deal with it.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116966 Aug 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Low IQ/info republicans still think Byrd is alive.
Must be the big thing on FalseNews.
They do have all the latest news yaknow!
IF you'd PAY attention ...
you would NOT ...
put your FOOT
in your
MOUTH!

Refer to Post #116958

On June 27, 2010, Byrd was admitted to Inova Fairfax Hospital in Virginia, for what was initially assumed to be heat stroke and dehydration. But soon thereafter, it became apparent that the senator was seriously ill.

He died early the following morning. <<--<<<

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116967 Aug 18, 2013
ninety nine percent wrote:
Hillary Clinton is the Best Republican in the Race, I have a hard time understanding, why the Republicans Hate Obama so much, Hell he is the second best Republican, after 5 yrs of argueing about Social Issues, with the worst Depression in History as a Backdrop, what has he done, please explain, in case I missed something, I am getting a little SUPPESIOUS, I think that they are Playing Chess, and we are Playing Checkers,(ie) we are being PLAYED!
Hi Ari.

"It's hers if she wants it."
Hillary Clinton 2016
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116968 Aug 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
TIME Reporter Tweeted 'I Can't Wait' for Drone Strike to Kill Assange
He's apologized, but Wikileaks has called for his resignation - while others have called for much worse
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7535-time-r...
How MANY on here
have WISHED a DRONE strike on "ME" ...???
huuummmmm
Why shouldn't "I"
THIS
to
the
AG

???

Oh Y~E~A~H ...

It's ALL on here ...
In 'magnetic INK'...

Perpetually :)
ninety nine percent

Somerset, KY

#116970 Aug 18, 2013
PLEASE! Help Me Understand, if 2/3 of the American People, dont have College Degrees, and 86% of Us make Less Than 100 Thousand a Yr, with 1/2 making less than 50 Thousand, I have a hard time Understanding, with almost 40% less than 20, and neither Party will Touch Free Trade, I can only come to One Conclusion, WE HAVE LET OUR COUNTRY GET AWAY FROM US! I am extremly interested in the upcoming Elections, what they will be Talking About! HAHAHA you will think Mitch and Hal are Running against Obama and Obama Care! Oh I forgot Coal HAHAHA heh heh heh What a JOKE!
Uncle Tab

United States

#116971 Aug 18, 2013
ninety nine percent wrote:
WAY too much to explain, and we've been over this so many times. Go back and read this thread and see what's been going on with our country. Jumping in on a message board not knowing the facts is a typical republican thing to do here, but it wastes time going over these things over and over.

I know you can't understand unemployment, auto industry, healthcare, and the improvements that have occurred over the last 5 years with no help from republicans.

But hey!' What can anyone expect from republicans who are being played like cheap fiddles by the very people they vote for??

http://muncievoice.com/8132/gop-a-home-for-lo...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116972 Aug 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldn't "I"
THIS
to
the
AG
???
Oh Y~E~A~H ...
It's ALL on here ...
In 'magnetic INK'...
By all means, go ahead, report your own comment.

I think you should do it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116973 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
you are 'such' a dumchit!
Uncle Tab

United States

#116974 Aug 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you'd PAY attention ...
you would NOT ...
put your FOOT
in your
MOUTH!
Refer to Post #116958
On June 27, 2010, Byrd was admitted to Inova Fairfax Hospital in Virginia, for what was initially assumed to be heat stroke and dehydration. But soon thereafter, it became apparent that the senator was seriously ill.
He died early the following morning. <<--<<<
Ohhhh I see.

You all have fits when we bring up Dumbya.... Yet you bring up a dead guy.

Republican logic..... I never can get the hang of that craziness

Lmao
Uncle Tab

United States

#116975 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ari.
"It's hers if she wants it."
Hillary Clinton 2016
Same thing I thought.

Whenever we come in and he's posting, he ALWAYS leaves and these crazy names show up.

Blatantly obvious.

That brave Internet marine

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#116976 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao@the loon reporting herself...I told her two hours ago to go take her nip/nap, she is drooling on the keyboard, babbling crazy talk. That one takes the cake. hahaha

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#116977 Aug 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldn't "I"
THIS
to
the
AG
???
Oh Y~E~A~H ...
It's ALL on here ...
In 'magnetic INK'...
If you do complain to the AG about it, he'll read your crazy ass and send a drone right out.

Your best bet is to keep your insane low IQ mouth shut to not draw attention from the NSA and NOT get a drone to get you in the crosshairs.

And feel free to send that to the AG ASAP.

Get with ari.... He has my name!

Bahahahaha

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#116978 Aug 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LEARN from the past ...
That way you won't
be so stoopid ...
in the future!
``````````
Robert Byrd was first elected to Congress when Harry Truman was serving in the White House and segregationists held enough sway in the Senate to block even the mildest civil rights laws.
Byrd has died, at age 92, as a senator serving as an ally and champion of the nation's first African-American president.
http://www.thenation.com/blog/36753/robert-by... #
Robert Byrd
Byrd’s relationship with the KKK continued through the late 1940s. In 1947 he wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard, stating,“The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation.”
In 1952, however, as he was running for the U.S. House of Representatives, Byrd severed his ties with the Klan. He later expressed remorse about his participation in the organization.“I know now I was wrong,” Byrd said.“Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don’t mind apologizing over and over again. I can’t erase what happened.”
On June 27, 2010, Byrd was admitted to Inova Fairfax Hospital in Virginia, for what was initially assumed to be heat stroke and dehydration. But soon thereafter, it became apparent that the senator was seriously ill. He died early the following morning.
Robert Byrd's Voting Record and Policy Positions
By Discover The Networks
Following is an overview of Byrd’s policy positions and his voting record on key pieces of legislation during his years in the Senate:
Abortion: Byrd received a rating of 43% by NARAL, indicating a mixed voting record on abortion. In 1999 and 2003, the senator voted in favor of bills prohibiting the procedure commonly known as partial-birth abortion. In 2004 he voted against the Unborn Victims of Violence Act, which proposed to make it an added criminal offense for someone to injure or kill a fetus while carrying out a crime against a pregnant woman. In July 2006 he voted in favor of notifying the parents of minors who have gotten out-of-state abortions.
In October 2007 he voted to allow the Department of Health and Human Services to make grants to organizations that perform abortions.
Marriage: In September 1996 and June 2006, Byrd voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage.[against queers - that's GREAT]
Welfare: Byrd voted in favor of the Welfare Reform Act of 1996, which ultimately succeeded in moving large numbers of people off of public assistance and into jobs.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/b...
u LOSER u ...
Learning from the past is a big reason Obama won the last two elections. It is Repubs that have no memory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debriefing: Some question quick vote on militar... 43 min Obama Bad 2
Bill Maher Takes Aim at Minnesota Congressman 47 min Obama Bad 85
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 49 min Tuco Blondie 116,686
PolitiFact: Is ISIS in Mexico and planning to c... 58 min brad 4
Boehner: Immigration Reform Will Help Economy 59 min Dee Dee Dee 13
Senate approves Obama's Syria plan in funding b... 2 hr Le Jimbo 21
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 2 hr Le Jimbo 174
•••

Republican People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE