'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243937 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#94304 Apr 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cut and paste from those bastions of liberalism are like pizza baked by Sushi bar, their opinions are just as insightful as the rest of the hoqwash you sprew~.
We are Conserving the United States Constitution!
Especially the 2nd amendment which gives US the power to do just that!:)
You keep the faith professor, keep telling yourself that's what you're doing...conserving the constitution on Leitchfield Topix...Tom and George and Ben would be so proud of you
Sushi pizza, hell, stick it in the microwave for a couple minutes, I'll give it a try
Justice Dale

United States

#94305 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, genius,
stick'em up! and hand over da loot, see!
Fuch Face!!! There you go, you have the gangster attitude, this will get you nowhere, we don't deal with gangsters, but we do have a place for you!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#94306 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
them becoming fuller and fuller of shit?
Finally purging themselves of ALL liberal ideologies.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#94307 Apr 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!!! Shake it all you want, the government can not shake out prosperity, they just shake out dependency!!
lol, well there's a whole lotta shakin' goin' on

So I buried my bible
At the back of the barroom
Bought me a bottle
Jukebox played Jerry Lee
I stumbled and staggered
In the heat of the moonshine
"A Whole Lotta Shakin'"
Going on in me.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#94308 Apr 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!!! There you go, you have the gangster attitude, this will get you nowhere, we don't deal with gangsters, but we do have a place for you!!!
da big house? or da boneyard?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#94309 Apr 14, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally purging themselves of ALL liberal ideologies.
.....to make room for MORE SHIT
Uncle Tab

United States

#94311 Apr 14, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Executive listed the 2012 top 10 states for business based on taxation and regulations, workforce quality and the living environment. The states, from No. 1 to No. 10, were: Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, Indiana, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Utah and Arizona. North Carolina is the only one with a Democratic governor.
An examination of the unemployment data in states that flipped to Republican governors in 2010 shows that from May 2011 to May 2012, Florida saw a drop in unemployment from 10.6 percent to 8.6, Iowa from 6.0 to 5.1, Michigan from 10.6 to 8.5, Ohio from 8.8 to 7.3, Oklahoma from 5.9 to 4.8, Tennessee from 9.4 to 7.9 and Wisconsin from 7.6 to 6.8. Kansas has a current level of 6.1 percent, Maine of 7.4, New Mexico of 6.7, Pennsylvania of 7.4 and Wyoming of 5.2 percent. The national average is 8.2 percent.
A Daily Caller report broke down Bureau of Labor Statistics employment data and found that Republican governors and GOP-controlled state legislatures presided over 16 percent more job creation than their Democratic peers from January 2010 to April 2012.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765588268/...
http://abaldwin360.tumblr.com/post/3520909688...

I knew you were scared to post this FACT.

You can try to put as much positive spin as you like.... Facts are facts.

Republicans are economy killers.

Think about that! 16 of the top 20 states that are welfare states are republican run.

NEEEEEEEXT?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94312 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is gay?
CLAIM: OBAMA HID 'GAY LIFE' TO BECOME PRESIDENT
Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...

- Part 1, Chicago Tribune article “Marker Placed at Hyde Park Shopping Center Where Barack and Michelle Obama Had First Kiss” inspired nationwide grassroots-campign
- Part 2, Letter to General Manager of Comfort Inn in Gurnee, Illinois informing him of historic event that needs to be commemorated (the first sexual encounter between Barack Obama and Larry Sinclair)
- Part 3, Letter to Choice Hotels corporate office about installing the marker at the Gurnee Illinois Comfort Inn
http://hillbuzz.org/is-barack-obama-gay

TRINITY CHURCH MEMBERS REVEAL OBAMA SHOCKER!
'Matchmaker' Rev. Jeremiah Wright 'provided cover for gays'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/trinity-church-mem...

Obama Accuser Larry Sinclair Holds Stupefying Press Conference
First Posted: 06/26/08 06:12 AM ET Updated: 05/25/11 01:35 PM ET
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/18/obam...

Free Republic Reports Larry Sinclair Is Dead — Here Is What I Know
[He is NOT dead]

http://hillbuzz.org/free-republic-reports-lar...

Larry Sinclair is not dead. This is not the first time reports of Sinclair’s death have been greatly exaggerated. A few years ago it was reported that Sinclair had committed suicide. Sinclair must be getting tired of getting frantic phone calls in the middle of the night to see if he’s still alive.

https://intolerantfox.wordpress.com/2011/11/1...

OBAMA DIDN'T JOIN WRIGHT'S CHURCH TO FOLLOW JESUS - 3rd in Series
http://www.care2.com/news/member/907581929/34...

THEY wanted "it" to go away ...
BUT
It did NOT!

0 - the homo pResident ...
a member of the "down-low" club!
Uncle Tab

United States

#94313 Apr 14, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Per CNBC, the 15 highest welfare states are listed below. Only one of these is a red state.
Btw, I didn't "disappear". I just don't stay on here 24/7.
----------
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Michigan
Rhode Island
Indiana
New Mexico
Washington
Minnesota
New York
Washington D.C.
Vermont
Massachusetts
Tennessee
Maine
California
http://www.cnbc.com/id/31910310
----------
Tennessee is the only red state in the top 15 welfare states.
http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-08-1...

Try to use an up to date list.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#94314 Apr 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
CLAIM: OBAMA HID 'GAY LIFE' TO BECOME PRESIDENT
Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...
- Part 1, Chicago Tribune article “Marker Placed at Hyde Park Shopping Center Where Barack and Michelle Obama Had First Kiss” inspired nationwide grassroots-campign
- Part 2, Letter to General Manager of Comfort Inn in Gurnee, Illinois informing him of historic event that needs to be commemorated (the first sexual encounter between Barack Obama and Larry Sinclair)
- Part 3, Letter to Choice Hotels corporate office about installing the marker at the Gurnee Illinois Comfort Inn
http://hillbuzz.org/is-barack-obama-gay
TRINITY CHURCH MEMBERS REVEAL OBAMA SHOCKER!
'Matchmaker' Rev. Jeremiah Wright 'provided cover for gays'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/trinity-church-mem...
Obama Accuser Larry Sinclair Holds Stupefying Press Conference
First Posted: 06/26/08 06:12 AM ET Updated: 05/25/11 01:35 PM ET
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/18/obam...
Free Republic Reports Larry Sinclair Is Dead — Here Is What I Know
[He is NOT dead]
http://hillbuzz.org/free-republic-reports-lar...
Larry Sinclair is not dead. This is not the first time reports of Sinclair’s death have been greatly exaggerated. A few years ago it was reported that Sinclair had committed suicide. Sinclair must be getting tired of getting frantic phone calls in the middle of the night to see if he’s still alive.
https://intolerantfox.wordpress.com/2011/11/1...
OBAMA DIDN'T JOIN WRIGHT'S CHURCH TO FOLLOW JESUS - 3rd in Series
http://www.care2.com/news/member/907581929/34...
THEY wanted "it" to go away ...
BUT
It did NOT!
0 - the homo pResident ...
a member of the "down-low" club!
So, he's gay?

by the way...who is Victor Ashe?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#94315 Apr 14, 2013
by the way, who is Jeff Gannon?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#94316 Apr 14, 2013
by the way, who is Ken Mehlman?
Uncle Tab

United States

#94317 Apr 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
CLAIM: OBAMA HID 'GAY LIFE' TO BECOME PRESIDENT
Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...
- Part 1, Chicago Tribune article “Marker Placed at Hyde Park Shopping Center Where Barack and Michelle Obama Had First Kiss” inspired nationwide grassroots-campign
- Part 2, Letter to General Manager of Comfort Inn in Gurnee, Illinois informing him of historic event that needs to be commemorated (the first sexual encounter between Barack Obama and Larry Sinclair)
- Part 3, Letter to Choice Hotels corporate office about installing the marker at the Gurnee Illinois Comfort Inn
http://hillbuzz.org/is-barack-obama-gay
TRINITY CHURCH MEMBERS REVEAL OBAMA SHOCKER!
'Matchmaker' Rev. Jeremiah Wright 'provided cover for gays'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/trinity-church-mem...
Obama Accuser Larry Sinclair Holds Stupefying Press Conference
First Posted: 06/26/08 06:12 AM ET Updated: 05/25/11 01:35 PM ET
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/18/obam...
Free Republic Reports Larry Sinclair Is Dead — Here Is What I Know
[He is NOT dead]
http://hillbuzz.org/free-republic-reports-lar...
Larry Sinclair is not dead. This is not the first time reports of Sinclair’s death have been greatly exaggerated. A few years ago it was reported that Sinclair had committed suicide. Sinclair must be getting tired of getting frantic phone calls in the middle of the night to see if he’s still alive.
https://intolerantfox.wordpress.com/2011/11/1...
OBAMA DIDN'T JOIN WRIGHT'S CHURCH TO FOLLOW JESUS - 3rd in Series
http://www.care2.com/news/member/907581929/34...
THEY wanted "it" to go away ...
BUT
It did NOT!
0 - the homo pResident ...
a member of the "down-low" club!
World NUT Daily

No one with any self respect believes ANYthing from wnd.

I know republicans are out of touch with reality, FalseNews and wnd make sure you dolts stay in the dark.

Common sense should tell you, going by what they say and you've lost 2 elections.... Not the place for information.

The great thing about pointing this out.... You're too dense to figure this out, and you will continue to go down with the ship

I Thank You, Hillary and Ms Grimes thanks you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94318 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
So, he's gay?
by the way...who is Victor Ashe?
PUT it
OUT
here!

That IS what I'm going FOR!

T~R~U~T~H

Whomever it BRINGS to "light" ...
Enough CORRUPTION ...!!!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#94319 Apr 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
World NUT Daily
No one with any self respect believes ANYthing from wnd.
I know republicans are out of touch with reality, FalseNews and wnd make sure you dolts stay in the dark.
Common sense should tell you, going by what they say and you've lost 2 elections.... Not the place for information.
The great thing about pointing this out.... You're too dense to figure this out, and you will continue to go down with the ship
I Thank You, Hillary and Ms Grimes thanks you.
Well Uncle, I'm not giving up yet, on Ohio, that is..with only 100% of the votes counted, that leaves 16% still outstanding, and all from densely populated areas where 150% of the voters are Republicans ..When it's all said and done, do I believe Romney wins Ohio? Yes I do.
On to Florida.....
...but for now, it's bedtime for C, goodnight Uncle
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#94320 Apr 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
World NUT Daily
No one with any self respect believes ANYthing from wnd.
I know republicans are out of touch with reality, FalseNews and wnd make sure you dolts stay in the dark.
Common sense should tell you, going by what they say and you've lost 2 elections.... Not the place for information.
The great thing about pointing this out.... You're too dense to figure this out, and you will continue to go down with the ship
I Thank You, Hillary and Ms Grimes thanks you.
You really should seek professional help for your Republican, Fox News obsession. You've gone over the scary,creepy edge. Use that medical card of yours for more than just pain pills. Doesn't anyone in your family give a crap about your issues? What about a friend? Don't you have at least one friend that could let you know just how creepy and obsessed you have become? Call a Hotline and get help with your many obsessions, old girl.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#94321 Apr 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-08-1...
Try to use an up to date list.
Mine is an updated list and is actually states with the highest welfare rates. Yours compares federal spending and federal taxes paid which is totally different. I do need to correct the comment I made regarding Tennessee being the only red state. Indiana is also. They were red in 2008 and went back blue in 2012.
----------

Take a look at the difference between federal spending on any given state and the federal taxes received from that state. We measure the difference as a dollar amount: Federal Spending per Dollar of Federal Taxes.

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-08-1...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#94322 Apr 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://abaldwin360.tumblr.com/post/3520909688...
I knew you were scared to post this FACT.
You can try to put as much positive spin as you like.... Facts are facts.
Republicans are economy killers.
Think about that! 16 of the top 20 states that are welfare states are republican run.
NEEEEEEEXT?
I try my very best to ensure everything I post is accurate and if it is not, I will gladly correct it.

Unfortunately, you will not accept anything as fact which does not have a positive liberal spin.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#94323 Apr 14, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine is an updated list and is actually states with the highest welfare rates. Yours compares federal spending and federal taxes paid which is totally different. I do need to correct the comment I made regarding Tennessee being the only red state. Indiana is also. They were red in 2008 and went back blue in 2012.
----------
Take a look at the difference between federal spending on any given state and the federal taxes received from that state. We measure the difference as a dollar amount: Federal Spending per Dollar of Federal Taxes.
http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-08-1...
Correction to the above. Indiana was blue in 2008 and went back to red in 2012.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#94324 Apr 14, 2013
Pyongyang is schedule to set off a nuclear missle either on South Korea or American land on April 15, 2013.

I don't know what North Korea's time is there.

This date is the 100th anniversary of his granddad who Young Pyongyang had cosmetic surgery to resemble....he is obsessed with the elder dead leader.

This young madman will either back down or go through with his threats.

We will see.

Good Night everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 9 min Sheriff Joe 529 1,984
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 12 min Parker 18,504
News Obama founder of ISIS, says Trump 1 hr barefoot2626 136
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr syamsu 209,863
News Wells Fargo claws back part of CEO, other execu... 1 hr Hostis Publicus 8
News Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist 1 hr positronium 766
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr barefoot2626 11,273
More from around the web