'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
83,181 - 83,200 of 146,145 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

WHY ARE RAPE CHARGES MISSING IN CHILD SEX ABUSE CASES?
Lawyers eyeing liability of abortion providers who don't call police

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/why-are-rape-charg...

Cristina
The whole abortion industry is about sexual abuse and butchering of babies.

ron
progressives are cannibals that will eventually eat their young to survive, meaning when they run out of others to blame for the terrible things that befall them then they will go after their own.

==========

It IS because they know it's WRONG and it's PART of their CULTURE to keep CRIME "in the DARK" ...

CORRUPT evil practices!

Some people GET FINED
IF they do NOT report it!

How COME these "degenerates" are not LIABLE?
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>goooooo homeeee!!!!!!!!!!
HA HA HA...I don't have home anywhere else...America IS my HOME!!!!!!!!!!
Tell 12 million ILLEGALS to go home...I'm ... AMERICAN CITIZEN, AMERICA IS MY HOME, and nothing you can do about that! Get that goatfart!
STFU!!!!!!!!!!
.!.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree Z!
Liars & thieves GO together in my book!
CORRUPT ...
Crooks!
Yes, agree 100%!
<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Intended Progressive Consequences – No Abortion Facility Inspections Led To Gosnell’s House of Horrors...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/04/1...

I "hate" even talking about this. It IS a travesty ...

BUT we HAVE to get the info OUT!
God Bless those lil souls.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

An example of Lame Steam Media mass control of sheeple:

Eight Reasons for the Media Blackout on Abortionist Kermit Gosnell

1. The Gosnell case involves an abortionist.

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the abortionist must be portrayed as a victim of hate and intolerance, not a perpetrator of violence. But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that keeps “abortionist” separate from testimony about dead women and children.

2. The Gosnell case involves an unregulated abortion clinic.

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the clinic must be portrayed as a “refuge” for women in distress, not a “house of horrors” where women are taken advantage of. But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that keeps “abortion clinic” away from negative connotations.

3. The Gosnell case involves protestors who, for years, stood outside 3801 Lancaster and prayed, warning people about what was taking place inside.

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the protestors must be portrayed as agitators and extremists, not peaceful people who urge mothers to treasure the miracle inside them. But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that keeps the abortion protestors from looking like heroes.

4. The Gosnell case involves gruesome details about living, viable babies having their spinal cords “snipped” outside the womb.

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the details of an abortion procedure are to be avoided. But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that keeps people from asking why such violent killing is unjust moments after birth, yet acceptable at any other time during the pregnancy.

5. The Gosnell case raises the question of human rights.

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the discussion must always be framed in terms of a woman’s “reproductive rights,” not a baby’s “human rights.” But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that keeps people from asking why “reproductive rights” should trump “human rights”– or why a doctor devoted to “reproductive rights” would (without any apparent twinge of conscience) violate human rights so egregiously.

6. The Gosnell case involves the regulation of abortion clinics.

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the clinic must be portrayed as under siege from anti-abortion extremists. But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that will keep people from pushing for policy change and further regulation of Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics.

7. The Gosnell case exposes the disproportionate number of abortion clinics in inner cities and the disproportionate number of abortions among minority groups.

CLICK LIKE IF YOU’RE PRO-LIFE!

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the discussion must be framed in terms of providing “access” for low-income, minority women. But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that keeps people from wondering if perhaps some abortion providers are “targeting” low-income, minority women.

8. The Gosnell case competes with recent stories about states enacting broad laws banning many abortions.

Whenever we see news stories about abortion, the choice of coverage must focus on the threat to a woman’s “right to choose.” But it is impossible to spin this story in a way that will keep Americans from joining together to enact more common-sense regulation of late-term abortions.
This is another example of just how America has been dumbed down by progressives for more than fifty years!

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/13/eight-reas...
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

I always knew I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the GOP won’t challenge vote fraud
Posted on November 15, 2012 by Dr. Eowyn
Friends and Patriots,
It’s major duct tape time ’cause you’ll need it to keep your head from exploding.
Are you ready for this?
Here we go...
ut our screaming and hollering are to no avail. No one is listening to us. Not even the Republican Party.
Here’s why...
The Republican Party made an agreement 30 years ago with the Democrat Party NOT to ensure voting integrity and NOT to pursue suspected vote fraud.
Yes. You read it correctly.
As modified in 1987, the Consent Decree defined “ballot security activities” to mean “ballot integrity, ballot security or other efforts to prevent or remedy vote fraud.”
Since 1982, that Consent Decree has been renewed every year by the original judge, Carter appointee District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise, now 88 years old. Long retired, Debevoise comes back yearly for the sole purpose of renewing his 1982 order for another year.
Surprise! The judge who denied the RNC’s appeal to “vacate” the 1982 Consent Decree is an
Obama appointee ...
Judge Joseph Greenaway, Jr.,
of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
MORE HERE:
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/1...
joandarc November 15, 2012 at 10:50 am ...
Indeed, Dr. Eowyn, this is the most important post you have ever written. What happened in this Consent Decree is absolutely unthinkable, unfathomable and frankly, I have no words to describe how crooked it is and the fact that the same judge came back every year, although retired, to tend to this Decree is an indictment in and of itself.
All of these facts are really remarkable reflecting that Obama was chosen for the presidency many years ago. It is also incredible that Obama’s court appointee denied the recent Republican Party’s attempt to eradicate this Consent Decree, most probably because of the recent voter fraud issues. The fact that the DNC’S 2012 Platform excluded any mention of God, also verifies that the Communists, atheists, have taken over the Democratic Party and its platforms and issues, insuring that the five non-negotiable issues, intrinsically evil practices, go their way, i.e. abortion, euthanasia, embryonic stem cell research, human cloning and homosexual marriage.
As you know, we are faced with more than a breakdown of the Republican Party, we are faced with pure evil,“in your face” evil and the Democrats and their regime know it and they don’t care about it.
``````````
AMEN!
LMFAO!!

You all come up with more horseshit websites than I've ever seen.

You idiots LOST!!

Plain and simple.

And.... Will continue to lose.

Old, stale, out of touch, racist.

Republican Party is DEAD!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!
You all come up with more horseshit websites than I've ever seen.
You idiots LOST!!
Plain and simple.
And.... Will continue to lose.
Old, stale, out of touch, racist.
Republican Party is DEAD!!
The GOP controls 30 governorships, the House of Representatives, and has a good chance at taking the Senate in the next election.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Hello liberals living in the current times and bringing out all the true vile colors of these repukes spinning their bullshit and posting worthless articles of half truths from the CRAZIER.com gloom and doom sites. I have to laugh. Talk about delusional loose cannons. They don't get any crazier than that A Lunatic, her goat girl sock, Oz hag, lunatic from Glasgow who can't stick with one name, Gay Jay, and his ARI sock. Pure loons. Their sites crack me up. A Lunatic and the google key words is PRICELESS.

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... haha, should be fellowshipofFOOLS.com . hahaha that boat is overloaded with these nuts. I scanned through several pages reading you, injudgement, country girl, and several others, as well as Hot C, the 14 year old smarter than them all put together getting them all riled up. He is hilarious. Far beyond his age in knowledge. They really try to abuse him. Wonder if they do their children like that too. Not too mention what is with all the fixation on rape, animal sex, and abortion. Where have they been? Anything but the failures of their two parties. Then there is that denial, denial, denial that the MAJORITY re-elected our PRESIDENT for a second term and no high court could take it away from them like in the past. Yeah, they are real losers. You are right their party is DEAD.

Keep up the good work guys. I like when you get them all riled and cussing using their vile comments like the repuke mentality is known for.

Hope you all had a great day. I did.

Love how old turtle man is playing the victim of a $1000 wannabe PAC who recorded his vile/repuke tactics on the taxpayers dime. Not hearing much about that ethics charge and the HATCH ACT though. Wonder why? hahaha

In his fifth term now, McConnell has an approval rating in Kentucky of 36 percent. Silent but sullen, most of his own party doesn't really like him. The state's Democrats, who still control the governorship and the lower house, positively despise the man.

DITCH MITCH and the party of no/teabaggers!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP controls 30 governorships, the House of Representatives, and has a good chance at taking the Senate in the next election.
Of those 30 states under republican leadership, how many of them are welfare states??

Nuff said!
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, a CRAZY lady.

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW do u EVER expect to LEARN anything IF you do not READ?
THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary
and Judge Beverly B. Martin for United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
WASHINGTON, DC – President Obama today nominated Judge Joseph A. Greenaway, Jr. for a seat on the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and Judge Beverly B. Martin for a seat on the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. Judge Greenaway currently sits on the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and Judge Martin serves on the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/pr...
you are IGNORANT, foolish, stupid azz, and ALL those moronic ADJECTIVES there ARE!
Will you believe the White House site?
I "tried" to talk to you like a Lady should ...
THAT did NOT work!
Maybe dumbing DOWN my posts will!
MORE on your LEVEL of understanding!
WHEN you realize what has happened ...
IT will be
a
2X4
Hit
you
RIGHT between the eyes!
I "wish" I could be there to SEE it!
THIS goes for u TOO ... repukes!
:)
Crackhead.... What happened when Dumbya was appointed to office after losing his election?? Did that 'agreement' get called off that ONE time and one time only??

And you all cry and whine like 2 year olds when Dumbyas MANY mistakes are pointed out. But Obama is blamed for everything.... You idiots say now that there is no way to protest elections because of Obama?? WOW!!

If you get a flat tire... Obamas fault.

If you get a ticket.... Obamas fault.

If you break a shoelace... Obama

Get the wrong order at McDonalds.... Obama.

STFU you're just.... Stupid.

Our country is in amazingly great shape compared to when Obama took office. Jobs, home and car sales, stock market, homeland security all agree.

Gloom and doom your sad self back to the crack house... We're smiling all the way to the election booth and Hillary and Grimes next time around.

Carry on delusional substance abuser!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
Hello liberals living in the current times and bringing out all the true vile colors of these repukes spinning their bullshit and posting worthless articles of half truths from the CRAZIER.com gloom and doom sites. I have to laugh. Talk about delusional loose cannons. They don't get any crazier than that A Lunatic, her goat girl sock, Oz hag, lunatic from Glasgow who can't stick with one name, Gay Jay, and his ARI sock. Pure loons. Their sites crack me up. A Lunatic and the google key words is PRICELESS.
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... haha, should be fellowshipofFOOLS.com . hahaha that boat is overloaded with these nuts. I scanned through several pages reading you, injudgement, country girl, and several others, as well as Hot C, the 14 year old smarter than them all put together getting them all riled up. He is hilarious. Far beyond his age in knowledge. They really try to abuse him. Wonder if they do their children like that too. Not too mention what is with all the fixation on rape, animal sex, and abortion. Where have they been? Anything but the failures of their two parties. Then there is that denial, denial, denial that the MAJORITY re-elected our PRESIDENT for a second term and no high court could take it away from them like in the past. Yeah, they are real losers. You are right their party is DEAD.
Keep up the good work guys. I like when you get them all riled and cussing using their vile comments like the repuke mentality is known for.
Hope you all had a great day. I did.
Love how old turtle man is playing the victim of a $1000 wannabe PAC who recorded his vile/repuke tactics on the taxpayers dime. Not hearing much about that ethics charge and the HATCH ACT though. Wonder why? hahaha
In his fifth term now, McConnell has an approval rating in Kentucky of 36 percent. Silent but sullen, most of his own party doesn't really like him. The state's Democrats, who still control the governorship and the lower house, positively despise the man.

Oh yeah, bla, bla, bla!! Do you realize how stupid you are and how ignorant your posts are?

Guess not. You keep blabbing on and on saying nothing of consequence or importance.

You're the kind that give Democrats a bad name. Even the elitist of them would find your childish babble nonsense.

Go bake a cake or do your laundry, it might be something you're capable of doing. Screwball!!!
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
suck
on
a
R-O-TT-E-N
egg!!!!!!!!!!
;~)
see, did I pull your chain? but
since we have to go there. have you done
your activities of daily living today? taken
your psych Med yet? your crazy as$ is all
over place like bat shit. talking dumb shit.
you and the dead one. then get all
emotional when somebody calls you out
on BS. This is strictly entertainment for me,
I KNOW BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS THE POTUS,
you and and your whole backwoods crew
can't change that. if you could have, you
would have. you change sox all day every day
be original. now do you need an appt.
with Smith's animal groooming? ready
to laugh. Lmao!!
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u r NOT making us mad ...
u r MAKING us
MORE DETERMINED to DEFEAT you!
Dream on CRAZY lady, you better join up with the GOP Charm school. lmao@ you delusional repukes. Your writing style alone shows you are unbalanced. Along with your wackowebsite.com s and fixation with death and gore. You should get out in the sunshine instead of camping out on topix threads 24/7. I read some of the crazy shit you post on the site Irish Rose told us about you troll. They don't like you much over there, yet you and your Anonymouth T sling your crap on how many sites? You are one of the worse topix losers I have read and your cousins goat girl along with the rest of your socks. Entertaining though. Keep proving how wacko you really are. Go call your socks now. Give us a few more"

)8~D>

haha ... what A Lunatic your are

countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
WHY ARE RAPE CHARGES MISSING IN CHILD SEX ABUSE CASES?
Lawyers eyeing liability of abortion providers who don't call police
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/why-are-rape-charg...
Cristina
The whole abortion industry is about sexual abuse and butchering of babies.
ron
progressives are cannibals that will eventually eat their young to survive, meaning when they run out of others to blame for the terrible things that befall them then they will go after their own.
==========
It IS because they know it's WRONG and it's PART of their CULTURE to keep CRIME "in the DARK" ...
CORRUPT evil practices!
Some people GET FINED
IF they do NOT report it!
How COME these "degenerates" are not LIABLE?
See she special. short bus special.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u r NOT making us mad ...
u r MAKING us
MORE DETERMINED to DEFEAT you!
You racists, sexist, bigoted, uneducated tools won't win again for a very long time.

Guess you're not paying attention to polls on republicans popularity.... Plummeting.

Go dig up something from wnd saying this isn't true. And blame it on Obama.

That's just what your drug riddles mind does when proven wrong..... EVERY DAY!!
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Friday, Apr 12, 2013 04:15 PM EDT

On Gosnell “blackout,” where were conservatives before this week?

While they blame the liberal media for ignoring the story, conservatives have mostly missed it themselves

Piggybacking on Irin Carmon’s excellent piece dismantling the myth that the media has intentionally ignored the case of Kermit Gosnell, the Philadelphia abortion doctor now on trail for allegedly committing horrific crimes against his patients, it’s worth noting that some conservatives attacking the media now didn’t seem particularly interested in the case until a few days ago.

As Dave Weigel points out in his response to Carmon, one reason Gosnell didn’t get more attention was because the judge issued a gag order preventing lawyers from speaking publicly about it, but another may be that pro-life politicians never nationalized Gosnell’s crimes and made them into an issue that would attract more discussion.

A search of the Congressional Record for the 112th Congress (2011-2012) turns up zero mentions for Gosnell, while a search of the current 113th Congress finds three — all from yesterday
“I’m here today to talk about an uncomfortable subject which no one seems to want to talk about,”

Pennsylvania Republican Rep. Scott Perry said on the floor yesterday.“The media doesn’t want to talk about it — not NBC, CBS, ABC, CNBC, not Fox, and not the leaders of our Nation, not the President.”

But where was Perry until Thursday? Or, for that matter, where were the other two lawmakers who spoke out yesterday, Texas Republican Roger Williams and New Jersey’s Chris Smith? Where was Rep. Trent Franks, perhaps the most outspoken Republican on abortion, or Virginia Foxx or even Louie Gohmert, who never misses an opportunity to speak on hot botton social issues?

What about the conservative media? A search of TVEyes finds that Fox News mentioned the case just a handful of times. Special Report With Bret Baier included brief updates on the trail in its roundup of the day’s news on several nights over the past month, while Mike Huckabee aired a taped segment followed by a panel discussion on his weekend show late last month, but it’s hardly been leading news. The “Obama phone” got far more coverage.

A search of the National Review’s website shows it’s written little on Gosnell, while the Weekly Standard has done three pieces (the magazine has run six stories on Justin Bieber). To its credit, Breitbart.com , which decried “a full-blown, coordinated blackout throughout the entire national media” has written plenty about Gosnell. But Twitchy, the Michelle Malkin-backed conservative Twitter-activism site that has been haranguing the media for not covering the case, didn’t offer its first real mention until March 19.

And I couldn’t find anything from Fox contributor Kirsten Powers on Gosnell from before this week. She kicked off this whole conversation with a USA Today Op-Ed.

Regardless of whether the Gosnell case should be getting more attention, it’s difficult to take complaints seriously from people who haven’t used their own public platforms to push a story they think others are now ignoring.

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/12/conservatives...

"one reason Gosnell didn’t get more attention was because the judge issued a gag order"

UNDERSTAND that comment repukes??? Duh!

Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Waylon Jennings - I`ve Always Been Crazy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"Wild Ones"
Straight out of nowhere
And a little bit out of our minds
We were courting disaster
With one foot over the line
It was one for the show
And two for ol' Shorty and me
We were the wild ones
We had the town up a tree
We were the wild ones
The ones they couldn't control
We were survivors
Good hearts, body and soul
We were the winners
Cause we didn't know we could fail
We were the wild ones
And we had the world by the tail
She was a lady
When a lady wasn't easy to be
Hangin' in limbo
She started hangin' with me
We were the music
Cause we had a song we could sing
We were the wild ones
And we had the world on a string
We were the wild ones
We were survivors
We were the winners
We were the wild ones
We were the wild ones
We were survivors
We were the winners
We were the wild ones
We had the world by the tail.
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/waylonjennings...
Like It's a Bad Thing
They say, I drive a little fast
Say, I like to push the limit
Everyday I'm living like it was my last
They say, I'm proud of my scars
Each one tells a story
Got guts and glory down to an art
Say, I know whats its like
To see life pass right before my eyes
Like it's a bad thing.
I don't know about you but I was put here to live and love
So, what if I don't do it like everybody else does
I'm out on the edge, I'm too willing to risk
Every bone, every breath, they say, all I am is a crazy dream
Like it's a bad thing.
So, my heart's been broke
So, I keep on falling
I'm nothing but all in when I let go
I wear it on my sleeve
Yeah, they call me a fool cause I still believe
Like it's a bad thing.
I don't know about you but I was put here to live and love
Like it's a bad thing.
I Don't know about you but I was put here to live and love
Like it's a bad thing.
Like it's a bad thing
http://uplup.com/lyrics/gary-allan/like-its-a...
u no lik ee me ...
no lQQk ee
at
WHAT
I
post ...
SIMPLE ...
R~e~a~l~l~y
~-~
Spam spam spam.

Try to keep on subject instead of posting this crap.

No wonder the majority of your shit is removed.

Guess they also took your registered name away for spamming this and other boards.

You are the laughing stock of this forum.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA...I don't have home anywhere else...America IS my HOME!!!!!!!!!!
Tell 12 million ILLEGALS to go home...I'm ... AMERICAN CITIZEN, AMERICA IS MY HOME, and nothing you can do about that! Get that goatfart!
STFU!!!!!!!!!!
.!.
I don't believe you. show me your
papers. isn't that how you say it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••