'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,841 - 79,860 of 150,374 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did he hide it so long?[It's not real anyway.] Isn't anyone running for POTUS supposed to have documents prove they're a legal citizen?
I guess not, because he has an open door policy for the illegals.
His Birth record from the State of Hawaii was NEVER hidden. He showed what anyone born in the state has as proof of their Birth. What he did on the last was different than any person had ever been asked to do. Get a copy of their Birth Certification. the State of Hawaii never gives this out. EVER !! It took the Governor of Hawaii to sign off on an exception to allow this to be given to a citizen of the State. If you care to read the Truth here's a link about it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_cit...
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

ROTFLMAO @ silly repuke lemmings trolling facebook now looking for other posts to copy like crazy A Loser and her socks from topix sites across the world. Desparate much? hahaha Not an original thought or credible site amongst any of them. Keep entertaining us and stay in that denial mode. You got four more years of the President the MAJORITY of Americans voted for. hahaha YOU are the MINORITY, suck it up crybaby little girls. Go drink you some herbal tea and try to educate yourself. Bunch of losers, everyone of you.

Tea parties are for little girls and their imaginary friends (Socks)...carry on lemmings, you are hilarious.

The Republi-'con' motto:
......If you can keep the 'fools' fooled, then damn it, "KEEP 'EM FOOLED!"

hahahA, they make the best tool fools, don't they?

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Ethics panel investigates Michele Bachmann’s presidential campaign: Report

Federal investigators are now interviewing former Bachmann campaign staffers nationwide about alleged intentional campaign-finance violations. The investigators are working on behalf of the Office of Congressional Ethics, which probes reported improprieties by House members and their staffs and then can refer cases to the House Ethics Committee.

Former staffers tell The Daily Beast that investigators have allegedly asked about allegations of improper transfer of funds and under-the-table payments actions by Bachmann’s presidential campaign, specifically in relation to the campaign’s national political director, Guy Short, and Bachmann’s onetime Iowa campaign chairman, state Sen. Kent Sorenson. Questions directly about Bachmann, they said, have been primarily focused on what she knew about those men’s actions and when she knew it.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/report-eth...

hahaha, please put this crazy eyed lunatic back on your ticket with the grizzly "I can see Russia from my house" mom palin. We just couldn't get enough laughs the first time. Poor loser GOP/Teabagging party. Don't get any better than them for comedy.
DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Can computer geeks save the GOP?

Meet the guys trying to give the party a digital edge

If only Mitt Romney had had a few thousand more Twitter followers and Facebook friends.(hahaha)

The Obama campaign was "incredibly good at empowering people to receive and share information" on the web, Facebook in particular, which allowed the organizers and fundraisers to build individualized voter profiles based on people's profile information, Jacobson says.

"They were able to specifically reach out and… help identify these people who need to register to vote,” he says.“And it turns out that after a million people logged in, they actually yielded a million real world voter registrations and votes from those people, which is really powerful stuff.”
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc...

LOL, way behind, won't catch up, President Obama and the Dems are way ahead of repukes. They will never catch up and they will never fool the hispanics, women, young people or working class poor to change their vote. DEMS rule.
hahaha, I know you just hate that. Get with the times losers.

DITCH MITCH
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Well, Here's the truth...change has come to America.
No longer will people be second class citizens. The Constitutions grantees this.
People have finally stood up for their rights and there is nothing you or any phony money grubbing outfit can do to stop it.
You can type your fingers away on this blow-hot forum and complain till the moon turns blood red, but nothing will change...everyone knows their rights and know finally they've chose to stand up and fight. To them. I say good!
So get with the program and love people for what that are...or get left behind like some stupid hermit..living in the past.
Everything changes I've tried to tell you over the last two years but you refused to listen!
Well listen now and listen good be part of this great nation and participate or become a recluse and live in anger...no matter what the nation and the world will still Turn and move forward.
Your theories have all been proved false make-believe.
So stop with the silly stuff and become a participant in the AMERICA DREAM I know you want to...it will free yourself and you'll feel much better instead of sulking in the corner of your home...
PEACE
tofy
LMAO!!!!!

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

DHS buying 1.5 billion rounds of ammo!! Are they gong to show us equality, peace and justice at the end of a gun!!!

E-I-E-I-O!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

pand raul wrote:
1 out of every 2 Americans is living off the government tit ,
America as we knew it is gone forever
one viable solution would be to allow states and cities to succeed ,..
that way ,....we can let the big liberal,.. pro welfare,..pro union,... progressive cities and states spiral off on their own ,..
then we can just put big thick walls and a moat up around them ,...
they love their over paid public employees ,welfare recipients ,labor unions and the criminals and the drug culture ,..
they can have it ---
just dont expect the rest of us to support the craziness any more
Two points about your post.
First, that 50% living off the Government includes almost 25% of them on Social Security over 65 years old. So are you like Paul Ryan and want to do away with Medicare and now SS?
Second, I doubt you get enough votes in any state to succeed from the Union when all those on Medicare find out that it will not pay medical bills for a person living in a foreign country or to a non citizen.
Let me throw in a third: Just because a person does not pay Federal income tax does NOT mean they are living off the Government. Most people that get ALL the Federal payroll tax money back at year end have worked a full time job all year. They are called the working poor. The people Reagan's Trickle Down plan trickles down on.

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
Jawed Karim - Co-founder of Youtube[7]
Dave Chappelle - standup comedian (converted in 1998)[23
Aasif Mandvi - comedian, actor[25]
Casey Kasem For years an American Druze radio personality known for his top forty DJ format.
Ice Cube - Rapper and producer.[57]
Iman - Supermodel and wife of David Bowie[86]
Rima Fakih - Miss USA 2010
André Carson - Congressman from Indiana[87]
Keith Ellison - First Muslim congressman from Minnesota
Muhammad Ali - Became a member of the Nation of Islam in 1964,[118] then converted to Sunni Islam in 1975.[119
Mike Tyson - Was the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion in 1987; converted in 1994 (influenced from preacher in prison)
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - Converted to Islam from Catholicism in 1968, initially joining the Nation of Islam before retaking the Shahada and converting to Sunni Islam that very summer.[11][126]
Nazr Mohammed - Player for the Charlotte Bobcats[131]
(Former UK player)
Shaquille O'Neal - Player for the Boston Celtics, also a rapper and actor[133
Rasheed Wallace of the Boston Celtics[135][136]
Hamza Abdullah - Safety for the Cleveland Browns[137][138]
Husain Abdullah - Safety for the Minnesota Vikings[139]
Ahmad Rash&#257;d - Former Wide receiver for Minnesota Vikings, award winning sports-caster (converted in 1972)[142
Az-Zahir Hakim - Wide receiver formerly for the St. Louis Rams[140]
Kareem Rashad Sultan Khan - United States Army Soldier killed in Iraq[85]
Thousands of American Muslims in the country, many famous ones, this is just a short list to show you, Congressman, Sports Stars, Miss USA, and even US Soldiers dying in Iraq are Muslims.
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS. How ignorant can you repukes be fighting about a religion or AMMENDMENTS that you choose to pick out. Yet ignore the the 1ST AMMENDMENT and slander them. You repukes are delusional. Get with 2013 and get a CLUE.
The word ISLAM means PEACE.
In the United States, freedom of religion is a constitutionally guaranteed right provided in the religion clauses of the First Amendment. Freedom of religion is also closely associated with separation of church and state, a concept advocated by Thomas Jefferson.[1]
In the United States, the religious civil liberties are guaranteed by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_relig...
freedom of religion definition
The right to choose a religion (or no religion) without interference by the government. Freedom of religion is guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution.( See separation of church and state.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American...
No wonder you repuke lemmings are so fascinated with the show Walking Dead, it is what the GRAND OLD PARTY is.....walking dead from the colonial days. You people are a bunch of wackos. Especially A Loser and the rest of the crazy ladies babbling on about nothing. Desparate losers.
DITCH MITCH
Wikipedia:Wikipedia is not an acceptable citation
Reasons
Some people distrust Wikipedia because anyone can edit it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipe...

Wikipedia, an online encyclopedia compiled by a distributed network of volunteers, has often come under attack by academics as being shoddy and full of inaccuracies.
http://chronicle.com/blogs/wiredcampus/wikipe...
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
They left you hanging about who torched the liberals, er I mean zombies they kept in the welfare hole.
Any ideas?
LOL!!!
They know now.... But what will happen to the poor guy. I would love to see him take the nut job out.
Did you watch "Revolution" last year?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Reasons
Wikipedia, an online encyclopedia compiled by a distributed network of volunteers, has often come under attack by academics as being shoddy and full of inaccuracies.
The thing I like about Wikipedia is first off I know the man that is the founder.
Secondly, All the info on Wiki must have a "verifiability" (Wiki word). Which means all info must include a source that is to be listed.
So anytime anyone has a problem with Wiki just track down the source of the info. If the info is not correct you can submit a claim against it provided you have info more weighed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Verifi...

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

North Korea releases ‘US invasion’ propaganda movie
By HARRY HAWKINS
Published: 8 hrs ago
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/485...
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
Can computer geeks save the GOP?
Meet the guys trying to give the party a digital edge
If only Mitt Romney had had a few thousand more Twitter followers and Facebook friends.(hahaha)
The Obama campaign was "incredibly good at empowering people to receive and share information" on the web, Facebook in particular, which allowed the organizers and fundraisers to build individualized voter profiles based on people's profile information, Jacobson says.
"They were able to specifically reach out and… help identify these people who need to register to vote,” he says.“And it turns out that after a million people logged in, they actually yielded a million real world voter registrations and votes from those people, which is really powerful stuff.”
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc...
LOL, way behind, won't catch up, President Obama and the Dems are way ahead of repukes. They will never catch up and they will never fool the hispanics, women, young people or working class poor to change their vote. DEMS rule.
hahaha, I know you just hate that. Get with the times losers.
DITCH MITCH
BI*CH DITCH your 'walking dead -Obama zombie'brain...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Published on Mar 25, 2013
Supreme Court Justices Discuss Presidential Eligibility Case -
Published on Mar 25, 2013

&fe ature=em-uploademail

...OfTheMarc 4 hours ago
Serrano is the guy who has been fighting for no presidential term limits. So is he asking if he can run or admitting Obama is not eligible? Stay&#65279; tuned....
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

“UPDATE ON THEFT UNLIMITED: SENATE DEMOCRATS WANT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY TO PAY FOR THE HEALTHCARE FOR ILLEGALS, SO THEIR DONORS CAN PAY THEM SLAVE WAGES AND YOU WILL PAY FOR THE BENEFITS. HOW LONG WILL YOU TOLERATE THIS LOOTING BY SCOUNDRELS IN CONGRESS?”
Yoel
March 23rd, 2013 @ 7:21 pm
The D.C. Ponzi scheme is almost finished, the funding through legalized robbery cannot satisfy the demand. Americans are very angry and prepared to fight a revolution
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

Should Christians ‘Rise Up’ And ‘Resist’?
Matt Barber and Steve Crampton of Liberty Counsel say that Christians must rise up and resist any effort to legitimize gay marriage if the Supreme Court strikes down the Defense of Marriage Act.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/should-chris...

Christians need to rise up and take action against the Christian hating Democratic Party. Look at what Progressives have accomplished because Christians sit idel in their pews and allow the wolf to ravage their children. Christ’s example for Christian conduct is found in His treatment of the money changers in the Temple. Our Lord kicked ass. Follow His words in Luke 22:35-38 and purchase arms. Learn how to use weapons. Train for spiritual warfare as well as warfare in this life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
“UPDATE ON THEFT UNLIMITED: SENATE DEMOCRATS WANT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY TO PAY FOR THE HEALTHCARE FOR ILLEGALS, SO THEIR DONORS CAN PAY THEM SLAVE WAGES AND YOU WILL PAY FOR THE BENEFITS. HOW LONG WILL YOU TOLERATE THIS LOOTING BY SCOUNDRELS IN CONGRESS?”
Yoel
March 23rd, 2013 @ 7:21 pm
The D.C. Ponzi scheme is almost finished, the funding through legalized robbery cannot satisfy the demand. Americans are very angry and prepared to fight a revolution
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/
Should Christians ‘Rise Up’ And ‘Resist’?
Matt Barber and Steve Crampton of Liberty Counsel say that Christians must rise up and resist any effort to legitimize gay marriage if the Supreme Court strikes down the Defense of Marriage Act.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/should-chris...
Christians need to rise up and take action against the Christian hating Democratic Party. Look at what Progressives have accomplished because Christians sit idel in their pews and allow the wolf to ravage their children. Christ’s example for Christian conduct is found in His treatment of the money changers in the Temple. Our Lord kicked ass. Follow His words in Luke 22:35-38 and purchase arms. Learn how to use weapons. Train for spiritual warfare as well as warfare in this life.
I told you were the American Taliban. You are now posting that Christians should take up arms against our freely elected government. So it is your belief that no one that is a Democrat can be a Christian. Woman you are Batshit Crazy.
I think this post may top any you have ever done. You should be questioned by the FBI and Homeland Security about this one. It has been reported.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Copied from another post:
I made some mistakes for sure like spending too much of YOUR money on government programs that don't work like prescription drugs for seniors. But one thing I NEVER did was RAISE taxes on Americans ever and in fact I cut ALL Americans taxes TWICE, leading to creation of millions of new Jobs.
And I protected ANY further attacks on US soil for 7 years after 911 even though the experts said it couldn't be done. I also LOVE America very much and would never apologize for her greatness. I also support OUR friends in Israel instead of attack them as the CURRENT President does.
President Bush
Losing 750,000 jobs a month is gaining millions of jobs??

Republican math is an amazing thing.

Make up whatever you can to try to make bush a good president??

That's an impossible feat.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Reasons
The contents are correct to include many others like Michael Jackson, Angelina Jolie etc....name one on that list that isn't. I am not posting every site I seen this on. This is the only one that listed them all in catagories as politicians, entertainers, sports figures, scientist etc...

I know all that info is just too much for you repukes to admit but that is one list. Wikipedia is monitored for truth and you still will not be able to google, bing or look in your tea leaves and dispute the names. Like I said ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORIST and remember there are millions of them in America who converted or became a citizen who vote. Don't plan on the REPUKES getting any of their votes either. Your racism is broad and you losers prove it every day. I guess if I'd posted it from another forum or gloomanddoom.com like the crazy A Loser and the old women's sock club did you would believe it. Brainwashed FAUXBOX lemmings, all of you with your babbling rants about nothing. Denial, denial, denial is all you repukes do. Bore us with for the next four years. Suck it up.

The Republi-'con' motto:

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Oh lQQkie, crazy A Loser and her socks are back. Nice job reversing the icons with your many proxies. Too funny. So from ranting other posters thoughts now you are on to the reliable Youtube videos. You did see in that above list of MUSLIMs in reference to Youtube, eh? hahaha

The Republi-'con' motto:

These socks and their fellow repukes are the biggest FOOL tools there are. Hilarious

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

How Obama won over the Israeli public

By Gabriel Kohan and Mark Donig, Special to CNN
Editor’s note: Gabriel Kohan and Mark Donig are Middle East policy analysts whose work has appeared in CNN, Foreign Policy, Forbes, and the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. The views expressed in this piece are their own.

When U.S. President Barack Obama told a packed Jerusalem Convention Center on Thursday evening that “As a politician, I can promise…political leaders will never take risks unless people push them to take some risks,” it became clear for all to see that the president had not come primarily to “reset” ties with the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as some pundits had claimed, but rather to connect with the Israeli people. By ensuring the Israeli public that America would always have Israel’s back on issues of shared security such as Iranian prevention, while also pushing for peace with the Palestinians, the early assessment is that President Obama used his bully pulpit abroad effectively. In so doing, he won the trust of a skeptical Israeli public necessary for the United States to advance its foreign policy goals in the Middle East.

President Obama embarked on this “reset” by “convinc[ing] most Israelis that he has a real feel for their national narrative,” argued Ehud Ya’ari, a senior Israeli journalist and political commentator for Israel’s Channel 2 news. In contrast to his speech to Egyptian youths in 2009 (in which some argued the president legitimized Israel’s existence only through the prism of the Holocaust), the president recognized Judaism’s 3,000 years historical roots in the land of Israel through both his speeches and through his deeply symbolic visits to the tomb of Zionist pioneer Theodor Herzl and to the Dead Sea Scrolls. Equally critically, President Obama reaffirmed in his Thursday speech – in his own words and directly to the Israeli people – his commitment to ensuring Israel’s security, speaking of the “unbreakable” nature of the U.S.-Israel relationship and promising his audience that “America will do what we must to prevent a nuclear-armed Iran.”

The results of the president’s charm offensive, experts say, have been superlative.“The president captured the hearts of the Israeli people,” said Maj. Gen. Amos Yadlin, head of the Tel Aviv-based Institute for National Security Studies (INSS) and former head of the Israeli Defense Force’s Military Intelligence Directorate.“He has become a new Clinton,” added Ya’ari, evoking the memory of a president who deftly managed to win over the hearts and minds of the vast majority of the Israeli population during his time in the White House.“[Obama] has indeed turned the page in the way Israelis perceive him.”

At this critical juncture in the U.S.-Israel relationship, the Israeli people finally see President Obama as an ally who holds their best interests at heart. As the president returned to Washington on Saturday evening, he found himself significantly empowered to achieve American objectives in the Middle East – at long last, with the Israeli people at his side.

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2013/...

Much to the repukes dismay. He accomplished the mission.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I told you were the American Taliban. You are now posting that Christians should take up arms against our freely elected government. So it is your belief that no one that is a Democrat can be a Christian. Woman you are Batshit Crazy.
I think this post may top any you have ever done. You should be questioned by the FBI and Homeland Security about this one. It has been reported.
You are so right on that Injudgement. Batshit Crazy is perfect. If you seen that post on web spying I posted as well as just plain common sense after the Patriot Act I would not doubt if her and her crazy socks are not all on a watch list. haha In the potential "domestic terrorist" list at that. Promoting hate, racism, killing etc...I am sure they are GOD's list for using the BIBLE to promote their vile, twisted, hate, racist black souls. Shame on them.

Hi Uncle, Hot C...glad to see you. Give the idiots hell.

The Republi-'con' motto:

No bigger repuke fools than the ones on this forum. lol

DITCH MITCH
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
They know now.... But what will happen to the poor guy. I would love to see him take the nut job out.
Did you watch "Revolution" last year?
Yep, I think I would rather see taking out the gov. than one of the zombies and then again, what's the difference?

No I didn't get to see it. I was working alot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••