'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289174 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#65450 Nov 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
Hey AL, glad to see you're back, hope you're feeling better.
And by the way, do you remember back about 9-10 months ago, the story on PolitiFact, Fackcheckers and even Snopes? It was called "Fraud in the USA." Hail to the Cheats."
Story goes how they are all left leaning shills for Obama. I'd never guess that reading PolitiFact....LOL. Seems all they disprove is what conservatives say, and everyone who is not a liberal is quite flamed on there.
Anyway, I thought I saved that, but putting it back on here now would draw a lot of hateful stuff because the first part is proving the BC is a fraud.
I wouldn't put much stock in any of those above so-called Mythbusters because they're all in Obama's camp - especially Snopes - as you can tell just reading from them. IMO, they tell liberals what they want to hear.
And that includes Politico. Take them with a grain of salt!
Yeah...I remember something to that effect :)
They all like to fiddle with the faddle don't they ??? ;~)
Jay

Springville, TN

#65451 Nov 24, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...I remember something to that effect :)
They all like to fiddle with the faddle don't they ??? ;~)
Here it is again - I think you will remember this.

http://www.youtube.com :80/watch?v=JKs5n9G9uGA&fe ature=player_embedded
Jay

Springville, TN

#65453 Nov 25, 2012
LOL.....enjoy!

You Picked a Fine Time .... Obama (sung by OSU Students)

KYMI

Okemos, MI

#65454 Nov 25, 2012
You gotta love those Kentucky Teachers!

A Kentucky teacher is being criticized for writing a politically charged statement on the whiteboard in class.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/23/kend...

Since: Dec 11

.

#65455 Nov 25, 2012
California the source of the GIANT SUCKING sound...is getting a to loud even for Cali natives!:

http://thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/i...

Look at the cost to "leave" Cali vs the cost to go there from Texas...the added cost of Liberalism is not stopping those willing to escape, it is motivating them MORE!

Since: Dec 11

.

#65456 Nov 25, 2012
error >getting a to loud< [getting too loud,]

Since: Dec 11

.

#65457 Nov 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
Hey AL, glad to see you're back, hope you're feeling better.
And by the way, do you remember back about 9-10 months ago, the story on PolitiFact, Fackcheckers and even Snopes? It was called "Fraud in the USA." Hail to the Cheats."
Story goes how they are all left leaning shills for Obama. I'd never guess that reading PolitiFact....LOL. Seems all they disprove is what conservatives say, and everyone who is not a liberal is quite flamed on there.
Anyway, I thought I saved that, but putting it back on here now would draw a lot of hateful stuff because the first part is proving the BC is a fraud.
I wouldn't put much stock in any of those above so-called Mythbusters because they're all in Obama's camp - especially Snopes - as you can tell just reading from them. IMO, they tell liberals what they want to hear.
And that includes Politico. Take them with a grain of salt!
Talking about "Myth-busters" reminded me of this:
(Take your hat off...and sit a spell, this is worth watching).
&fe ature=g-vrec
ANE

Richmond, KY

#65458 Nov 25, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
California the source of the GIANT SUCKING sound...is getting a to loud even for Cali natives!:
http://thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/i...
Look at the cost to "leave" Cali vs the cost to go there from Texas...the added cost of Liberalism is not stopping those willing to escape, it is motivating them MORE!
You are an ignorant pos.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#65459 Nov 25, 2012
tell the truth wally wrote:
<quoted text>
What "insurance" companies/programs denies more procedures and claims than any others? Medicare and Medicaid. This has been a fact for years. How much fraud has there been in Medicaid for the last 15 years and how many times has the government tackled fraud or even taken that fraud seriously? Have you ever been on Medicaid? If you had, you would not be praising it...AT ALL! Obama is just adding millions and millions of people to an already failed program. Obama gets praised and the poor get screwed again. But since it is law now the poor have no choice but to participate in an already failing program. Adding millions of people to a failing program that will now be overseen by even more bureaucrats and politicians and political budget restrictions that will lead to more failure as time passes. Medicaid patients do not get quality or timely care. Welcome to forced Socialized medicine America. Oh, and by the way, just another fun fact that wally street poster forgot to mention...Obama and Pelosi and Reid and all those united democrat politicians that didn't have a clue what was in the bill they passed into law that forces every man, woman and child in the United States of America to participate in...they opted out of Obamacrap and kept their super nice insurance program so their families would not have to suffer through the bureaucrat crap.
You are a very sore loser eating crow aren't ya?
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#65460 Nov 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
LOL.....enjoy!
You Picked a Fine Time .... Obama (sung by OSU Students)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qygtToan0KoXX
You hate life don't you how's buddy Ted Nugent, still in his fetal position? What a bunch of sore losers hahahaaaa
wtf

Richmond, KY

#65461 Nov 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...I remember something to that effect :)
They all like to fiddle with the faddle don't they ??? ;~)
You sorry pos.

Since: Dec 11

.

#65462 Nov 25, 2012
ANE wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ignorant pos.
Hello L.P Still eating the 'pudding pop' I see.
(that ain't pudding...and it's not a popsicle!)

Did you notice any curly hair on your pudding pop?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#65463 Nov 25, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello L.P Still eating the 'pudding pop' I see.
(that ain't pudding...and it's not a popsicle!)
Did you notice any curly hair on your pudding pop?
You need to clean the curly hairs out of your front teeth blower.
Lmfao
yam nahar

Brownsville, TN

#65464 Nov 25, 2012
KYMI wrote:
You gotta love those Kentucky Teachers!
A Kentucky teacher is being criticized for writing a politically charged statement on the whiteboard in class.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/23/kend...
yeah; especially the one's who don't bully their students or don't have to proselytize their political, or religious, views because of their fear of losing.

Since: Dec 11

.

#65465 Nov 25, 2012
yam nahar wrote:
<quoted text>yeah; especially the one's who don't bully their students or don't have to proselytize their political, or religious, views because of their fear of losing.
Liberal/Progressives have openly brainwashed the youth of America since the 1960's! Do you teach? or live beneath a rock?
College Campus environments have been seething with atheism and Anti-Conservatism for decades!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#65466 Nov 25, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal/Progressives have openly brainwashed the youth of America since the 1960's! Do you teach? or live beneath a rock?
College Campus environments have been seething with atheism and Anti-Conservatism for decades!
Educated people are liberal because they are smarter than you, dumbass.
thirdwurldamerik a

Crossett, AR

#65467 Nov 25, 2012
leftwingwhackadoos have destroyed a whole generation through false history and made up facts, kinda like the one i like best bill clinton had a surplus, they are to stoopid to comprehend
brinsop

Brownsville, TN

#65468 Nov 25, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal/Progressives have openly brainwashed the youth of America since the 1960's! Do you teach? or live beneath a rock?
College Campus environments have been seething with atheism and Anti-Conservatism for decades!
well we can always go back to being a vassal of england and colonial rule.

teachers teach curriculums agreed upon by the school district. teacher's aren't hired to teach their political/religious view.

the idea is to challenge their minds and not create little automatons.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#65469 Nov 25, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
leftwingwhackadoos have destroyed a whole generation through false history and made up facts, kinda like the one i like best bill clinton had a surplus, they are to stoopid to comprehend
Glad you are not educated, that would have been a huge waste of money numb nuts.
NWO

Whitewater, WI

#65470 Nov 25, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
leftwingwhackadoos have destroyed a whole generation through false history and made up facts, kinda like the one i like best bill clinton had a surplus, they are to stoopid to comprehend
The surplus they speak of is: He spent less than was taken in therefore lowering the national debt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 9 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,292
News Kimmel calls Louisiana senator 'inbred' during ... 9 min bubbba 5
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 21 min poi pounder 297
News Shadows of secrecy begin to spread across feder... 30 min Laredo 7
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr MeowMix 31,091
News Jimmy Kimmel transforms debate, and shows comed... 1 hr MeowMix 80
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 1 hr Prisoner of my Mo... 29
More from around the web