Will 2014 GOP success equal 2016 vict...

Will 2014 GOP success equal 2016 victory?

There are 42 comments on the The Hill story from Mar 18, 2014, titled Will 2014 GOP success equal 2016 victory?. In it, The Hill reports that:

A year after trying to make sense of their 2012 losses, the GOP is gearing up for big 2014 wins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

foster

Ashburn, VA

#21 Mar 18, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> They already have by the laws passed you Saul Alinsky murderer. I am just telling you but you are to buys with the 100% progressive movement. You stole my wealth. Ph uk You! Putin get us!
The plutocrates you love stole your wealth
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#22 Mar 18, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound sympathetic to the cause of the Taliban. Your political and social ideas are out of place in America
You stole my money. You are the enemy. I don't care. I write as an american. I am lucky to be born here. But I played by the rules set up and you progressive, RINO and Neo Con ph uks...ph uked it up. Never believe corrupted azzholes....And you, just another paid shill for every rant.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#23 Mar 18, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
The plutocrates you love stole your wealth
Putin rules1 Lets laugh at Obama. the ghetto king. I knew this would happen.
Cat74

Algonquin, IL

#24 Mar 18, 2014
Republican candidates need to tell society their positions on social issues is a private beliefs, and just address fiscal, and military issues. Stay away from gay, and abortion issues. We need leaders not Mommies. Time to put on our big boy pants, and act like adults. It I s no ones business how I feel about abortion, or gay rights. Unless, and until those things become Federal issues, not state rights issues, we need to keep them as individual interests.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#26 Mar 18, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>It turned out to be a disaster thankd to idiots like you.
Obama, our LIAR of the YEAR got elected instead.
A true tragedy.
Run. Better. Candidates.
Cat74

Algonquin, IL

#27 Mar 18, 2014
Governor Romney is in a position today to call for better leadership. He predicted Vlad would do what he just did. So did Sarah Palin. We would be in a much better place if we had listened, and elected leaders instead of a First. That is why we cannot vote for Hillary if she decides to run for President, because she is no better prepared for the job then President Obama is.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#28 Mar 18, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>It turned out to be a disaster thankd to idiots like you.
Obama, our LIAR of the YEAR got elected instead.
A true tragedy.
The disaster is the platform. The GOP ideas are obslete stale and intended for failure.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#29 Mar 18, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You stole my money. You are the enemy. I don't care. I write as an american. I am lucky to be born here. But I played by the rules set up and you progressive, RINO and Neo Con ph uks...ph uked it up. Never believe corrupted azzholes....And you, just another paid shill for every rant.
next trip make more money and become more self reliant
foster

Ashburn, VA

#30 Mar 18, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Republican candidates need to tell society their positions on social issues is a private beliefs, and just address fiscal, and military issues. Stay away from gay, and abortion issues. We need leaders not Mommies. Time to put on our big boy pants, and act like adults. It I s no ones business how I feel about abortion, or gay rights. Unless, and until those things become Federal issues, not state rights issues, we need to keep them as individual interests.
state infringment on individual rights makes it a federal issue
foster

Ashburn, VA

#31 Mar 18, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Governor Romney is in a position today to call for better leadership. He predicted Vlad would do what he just did. So did Sarah Palin. We would be in a much better place if we had listened, and elected leaders instead of a First. That is why we cannot vote for Hillary if she decides to run for President, because she is no better prepared for the job then President Obama is.
What position? Putin did what he did when Bush was President. nothing has been different. In Georgia he killed more people
Cat74

Algonquin, IL

#32 Mar 18, 2014
President Bush recognized we had no business in Georgia. Too bad Obama didn't understand that about Crimeia. Now he just looks stupid, and Putin is calling him funny names, like a Prankster.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#38 Mar 19, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
President Bush recognized we had no business in Georgia. Too bad Obama didn't understand that about Crimeia. Now he just looks stupid, and Putin is calling him funny names, like a Prankster.
Bush was an idiot invading Iraq. The hi jackers were Saudi Arabains
foster

Ashburn, VA

#39 Mar 19, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Who on earth is more obsolete and a bigger failure than Obama? LOL
And yes. We will have a GOP president after this atrocious disaster called :'OBAMA"
As a meter of fact, the complete demise and disintegration of the democrat party is quite imminent.
It's a joy to watch it as it unfolds.
30% among independents and dropping. YEAH BABY...YEAH!!!
The idiot who killed 186000 Iraq cilivians. Repubs are finished in American politics says 7% Approval
foster

Ashburn, VA

#40 Mar 19, 2014
That Bush trigger finger diplomacy shall not see the White House to destroy this nation from within again.

Those blood thirsty politics of the Republicans will not see the light of day. the reaction of the GOP to Ukrrain only seals their fate for Nov 14

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#41 Mar 19, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>Run. Better. Candidates.
After Obama and proposing a liar as Obama, meaning Hillary, does bring doubt on you and your suggestions.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#42 Mar 19, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
After Obama and proposing a liar as Obama, meaning Hillary, does bring doubt on you and your suggestions.
So you're suggesting the GOP run worse candidates?

Stop thinking about Obama - start thinking about a winning strategy in 2016, otherwise, its another Democratic president...
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#43 Mar 19, 2014
It is interesting that you say Republicans are finished in American politics when their own strategists are warning Democrats about a political tsunami in November. Maybe they can't read, and maybe they don't want to, but it doesn't look good for the Democrats in 2014, or 2016 elections. Democrats just lost a seat in Florida that by every indication, showed they should have won.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#44 Mar 19, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
It is interesting that you say Republicans are finished in American politics when their own strategists are warning Democrats about a political tsunami in November. Maybe they can't read, and maybe they don't want to, but it doesn't look good for the Democrats in 2014, or 2016 elections. Democrats just lost a seat in Florida that by every indication, showed they should have won.
When have the prognostication from republicans been right?
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#45 Mar 19, 2014
Uh, they were right about the Special election in Florida a week or so ago. Where have you been, in a dark cave? Where do you see a Democrat wining in the November election? We are looking at a Republican Governor in November, and the Republican Congressman in my District won the primary with 78% of the vote. Much greater win then he needs to hold the seat.
spud

Bangor, PA

#46 Mar 19, 2014
I'd call this more of a total Democratic failure than a Republican victory. The idiotic Republican leadership hasn't done anything to deserve complimentary reviews. Not only that but these neocons, with their constant revival of the amnesty issue, suggest they are as bad or maybe worse than the totally idiotic Democratic party. The Republican leadership gotta go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min woodtick57 186,444
News Huckabee: 'Redefinition of love' threatens marr... 7 min wild child 8
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 16 min johnplustwomore 2,231
News The no sale of Confederate flags has reached Co... 20 min californio 198
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 28 min Synque 83
News Romney Slams Trump's 'Unfortunate' Remarks on I... 32 min yourown 11
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 36 min Agents of Corruption 427
More from around the web