Rand Paul Reaches Out to Black Voters at Howard University

Apr 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KVOR-AM Colorado Springs

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul conceded he had a "daunting task" Wednesday when he set out to woo black students at Howard University, and proceeded to tell them that the Republican Party was the party of the civil rights movement.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of91
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 11

Love Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Rand can go to hell. I don't trust him or his "repub" party.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

It's a dam shame that an entire race of people so ate up with superstition cant figure out who are their real enemies.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jack from Bedias wrote:
It's a dam shame that an entire race of people so ate up with superstition cant figure out who are their real enemies.
And those that have come to that realization, are branded as Oreos, bigots and racists when they test the Republican waters. How sad that their own community turns on them for actually thinking for themselves.
MomOfTwo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 11, 2013
 
teddyr4me the faggot who loves niggers wrote:
<quoted text>And those that have come to that realization, are branded as Oreos, bigots and racists when they test the Republican waters. How sad that their own community turns on them for actually thinking for themselves. But that does not change the fact that blacks are violent animals.
And they also stink!
MomOfTwo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jack from Bedias wrote:
It's a dam shame that an entire race of people so ate up with superstition cant figure out who are their real enemies.
Science has shown that they are actually a separate sub-species, and not a race of human beings.
Anonymous

Payson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 11, 2013
 
Years ago the John Birch Society claimed it would
have negroes voting conservative in ten years.

Whatta hoot! MF's are gobbling up more freebies.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MomOfTwo wrote:
<quoted text>Science has shown that they are actually a separate sub-species, and not a race of human beings.
Your comment shows that you know NOTHING about modern science. Your racism erodes your reason. And it's largely because of so many people like you that most Blacks abhor the Republican Party.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nia_ wrote:
Rand can go to hell. I don't trust him or his "repub" party.
Despite all his wobbling and word twisting, Rand and Ron Paul are both opponents of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. I'd not be surprised if they were opposed to the 13th Amendment.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>And those that have come to that realization, are branded as Oreos, bigots and racists when they test the Republican waters. How sad that their own community turns on them for actually thinking for themselves.
And you're both the same person and you're white.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 11, 2013
 
MomOfTwo wrote:
<quoted text>Science has shown that they are actually a separate sub-species, and not a race of human beings.
Science has shown no such thing. The most recent subspecies designation among Homo sapiens is Homo sapiens idaltu, which is the earliest known, from Ethiopia, and about 200,000 years old. By 150,000 years ago, remains are considered to be Homo sapiens sapiens, the same subspecies as all living humans. The time of separation of Eurasian ancestors from those of West Africans is probably about 70,000 years ago.

Suck on that science, dittohead.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're both the same person and you're white.
And you are delusional.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite all his wobbling and word twisting, Rand and Ron Paul are both opponents of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. I'd not be surprised if they were opposed to the 13th Amendment.
Ron Paul I thought was useful to stir things up. In still think it would have been a good thing if he'd been elected President.

However, I cannot go along with his libertarian extremism, as in asserting there should be no public schools, no govt involvement at all in the provision of medical care, etc.

Rand, espousing the same “libertarian” ethos, however acts like a typical Tea Party shill for corporate interests... the populist version of the 80's yuppie/rich redneck conservative. He is doing nothing to confront corporate power, or the “corporatism” identified by his father.

Rand Paul I think has value in being one of the extremist nutcases who is going to do even more damage to the GOP than Reaganomics/Dubya have done.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>And you are delusional.
Oh, it looks like I stirred the pot, I hope my friend Rico sees this so he knows who the enemy really is.
The Incorrigible Axe

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 11, 2013
 
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul I thought was useful to stir things up. In still think it would have been a good thing if he'd been elected President.
However, I cannot go along with his libertarian extremism, as in asserting there should be no public schools, no govt involvement at all in the provision of medical care, etc.
Rand, espousing the same “libertarian” ethos, however acts like a typical Tea Party shill for corporate interests... the populist version of the 80's yuppie/rich redneck conservative. He is doing nothing to confront corporate power, or the “corporatism” identified by his father.
Rand Paul I think has value in being one of the extremist nutcases who is going to do even more damage to the GOP than Reaganomics/Dubya have done.
Barros, government -- at all levels -- is a corporation. Does it get a pass?

Why?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 11, 2013
 
MomOfTwo wrote:
<quoted text>Science has shown that they are actually a separate sub-species, and not a race of human beings.
I agree. Teabag Repubs are seperate, and are a sub species. It's going to take them a long time to catch up to the 21st century.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So I dregged the bottom of the pot by stating a reality. lol.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jack from Bedias wrote:
So I dregged the bottom of the pot by stating a reality. lol.
I see most of you couldn't find your azz with both hands. You call people like me racist, but that's ok. You prove yourself with your stupid comments, and I respond with reality.I find it hard to believe you have lived to your age, being so stupid that you cant accept another opinion. Maybe that's why you're glued to a chat room instead of living your life. You have no life to live, so you just bytch. That's sooo nice to understand you have no life of your own and down-grade everyone else's. Aren't you so perfect. Why dont you get a job and buy a life.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Rand Paul was wasting his time. Black Americans are the most racist people on earth. And the least tolerant. Hence the hecklers.
The Incorrigible Axe

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Overseer58 wrote:
Rand Paul was wasting his time. Black Americans are the most racist people on earth. And the least tolerant. Hence the hecklers.
Indeed. But bless his naivete...

...or desperation.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I see most of you couldn't find your azz with both hands. You call people like me racist, but that's ok. You prove yourself with your stupid comments, and I respond with reality.I find it hard to believe you have lived to your age, being so stupid that you cant accept another opinion. Maybe that's why you're glued to a chat room instead of living your life. You have no life to live, so you just bytch. That's sooo nice to understand you have no life of your own and down-grade everyone else's. Aren't you so perfect. Why dont you get a job and buy a life.
It's so much easier to criticize somebody who does not align with their thinking. Getting a job is not on some of these people's agenda, since this administration would rather they enslave themselves to the freebies...it keeps the recipients malleable and basically clueless, and they will blindly do what this fool administration bades them to do. Blind devotion will be their undoing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of91
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••