Obama hosts annual LGBT Pride Month c...

Obama hosts annual LGBT Pride Month celebration

There are 63 comments on the FOX23 story from Jun 30, 2014, titled Obama hosts annual LGBT Pride Month celebration. In it, FOX23 reports that:

U.S. President Barack Obama and U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden walk into the Rose Garden to speak about immigration in the Rose Garden of the White House June 30, 2014 in Washington, DC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX23.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#56 Jul 4, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're talking like a paranoid Homo. You think posting your stupid and false stuff is going to shame me or anyone else into agreeing with your lifestyle? Not likely. Furthermore, I really don' care what your sexual preferences are. Just don't put them in my face.
You come to a Gay Topix piece and tell us not to put it in your face? Have you entered the Stupid White Guys Man of The Year contest? Evidently so!
Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#58 Jul 4, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're talking like a paranoid Homo. You think posting your stupid and false stuff is going to shame me or anyone else into agreeing with your lifestyle? Not likely. Furthermore, I really don' care what your sexual preferences are. Just don't put them in my face.
You're another sick, unintelligent bigot who lies all the time. You didn't come in here to make some pointless complaint about all the groups which have history months. You came in here to defame lgbt people because they have a pride month. And you still are not defaming all white people just because white people now have a history month...the way you want to defame all lgbt people for the same thing.

Pure, idiotic hypocrisy. The work of a disordered mind.

You're completely wrapped up about sexual orientation, as is anyone who calls it sexual preference. You don't call heterosexuality a sexual preference, Jethro. And you don't complain when Bishop Romney shoves his sexuality "down our throats" by discussing in public how he loves his wife and how many spawn they have. You don't complain about romantic comedies, or cheerleaders at NBA games, or wedding announcements in the paper. You heterosexuals can get your sexual "preferences" out of everyone's face...if you say (lie) that's what you're complaining about.

You're merely a sexually conflicted homophobe without any arguments. Trash. And don't you forget it.
Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#59 Jul 4, 2014
rock white wrote:
the mark of the beast.
Hey crazy, no one can be sure what you're going on about since you post in sentence fragments.

I guess you're afraid or too uneducated to say exactly what you mean, the way white racists these days sort of dance around what they're saying when they post their racism online.

Sick, right wing freeeks always say Obama is "a secret muslim." Yet by the supposed tenets of your own supposed religion, the anti jaysus must be a Christian. So you could not have been referring to Obama as the mark of the beast.

Sort out what sick junk you're talking about so it's at least internally consistent.
spud

Bangor, PA

#60 Jul 4, 2014
Spud the dud wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you REALLY sound like fun. If we were to follow YOUR advice, why celebrate the 4th of July, why "live in the past"? Why celebrate Christmas, since Christ's birth was so long ago? Why do anything traditional, since most traditions celebrate past events?
Do we celebrate Christmas or the 4th for a month? I didn't think so.
spud

Bangor, PA

#61 Jul 4, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
You come to a Gay Topix piece and tell us not to put it in your face? Have you entered the Stupid White Guys Man of The Year contest? Evidently so!
Your buddy Shrivel is the one who turned this discussion into a homo thing. My point was simply that nothing deserves to have a MONTH devoted to it. Shrivel, which probably refers to his brain, was hell bent on making his bigot, hate speech, defamation spiel. It seems that your community doesn't handle others opinions too well.
Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#62 Jul 4, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Your buddy Shrivel is the one who turned this discussion into a homo thing. My point was simply that nothing deserves to have a MONTH
You didn't make any kind of general point or you would have phrased is so we knew you were braying about everyone. You came in here to defame lgbt people and then got surprised that your "complaint" applies to all white people, all black people, all women, confederate throwbacks, etc., equally.

I'll be a bigot the day I take you sick homophobes' equal rights to marry, adopt, serve openly away. In the meantime, get used to being reviled by your betters.
ohmy

Albuquerque, NM

#63 Jul 4, 2014
dats our prez. The world in flames and all he can do is pander to a bunch of rumphumpers. Hope moochie made him wear safety chaps at least.
spud

Bangor, PA

#65 Jul 4, 2014
Latter Day Taints wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't make any kind of general point or you would have phrased is so we knew you were braying about everyone. You came in here to defame lgbt people and then got surprised that your "complaint" applies to all white people, all black people, all women, confederate throwbacks, etc., equally.
I'll be a bigot the day I take you sick homophobes' equal rights to marry, adopt, serve openly away. In the meantime, get used to being reviled by your betters.
Your paranoid, disjointed posts speak for themselves. You need a mental evaluation, dog. Have a good life. Adios.
Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#67 Jul 4, 2014
spud wrote:
I think groups that take a month to celebrate their cause are pigs. Take a day or a week if you want to be excessive, but claiming a whole month is just piggish, especially considering how many people are totally against that lifestyle. Why do these people have to constantly put their sexuality in other peoples faces?
Here's your first post on the subject again. It is explicitly anti gay. It is not about all or every group that has a history month. It is anti lgbt in almost every particular.

You don't think all white people are pigs just because they have a white history month. You do berate all lgbt people because there is pride month.

You're very sick to deny something so obvious, but then you probably deny the earth is over 10000 years old, too, Cletus.

You're garbage.
Dawgs

London, KY

#68 Jul 4, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>You come to a Gay Topix piece and tell us not to put it in your face? Have you entered the Stupid White Guys Man of The Year contest? Evidently so!
News flash! How to stop AIDS? First and foremost. Stop the ass poundings!

El Paso, TX

#69 Jul 4, 2014
Dawgs wrote:
<quoted text>
If you did that your wife wouldn't get any sex at all.
Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#70 Jul 4, 2014
Dawgs wrote:
<quoted text>
Since most AIDS deaths since the epidemic started have come via vaginal intercourse....

Yet you focus only on anal intercourse. We don't have to wonder why.
Dawgs

London, KY

#71 Jul 4, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>If you did that your wife wouldn't get any sex at all.
I was referring to you and your butt buddy!
Dawgs

London, KY

#72 Jul 4, 2014
Latter Day Taints wrote:
<quoted text>Since most AIDS deaths since the epidemic started have come via vaginal intercourse....

Yet you focus only on anal intercourse. We don't have to wonder why.
AIDS started when your kind anal sex with a monkey? Perhaps your distant cousin!
Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#73 Jul 4, 2014
Dawgs wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS started when your kind anal sex with a monkey? Perhaps your distant cousin!
Hey sexually disordered filth, you didn't address the facts:

Tens of millions of AIDS deaths via heterosexual intercourse. Tens of thousands of AIDS deaths via men having unprotected intercourse with men.

So go defame heterosexuals on the basis of AIDS.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#74 Jul 4, 2014
Latter Day Taints wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sexually disordered filth, you didn't address the facts:
Tens of millions of AIDS deaths via heterosexual intercourse. Tens of thousands of AIDS deaths via men having unprotected intercourse with men.
So go defame heterosexuals on the basis of AIDS.
I thought that was you Jaxxon you filthy picker upper you.

Go wash your maggoty azz kweer.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#75 Jul 4, 2014
Where's the Boston Bombers x10,000 when you need them?

El Paso, TX

#76 Jul 4, 2014
Dawgs wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to you and your butt buddy!
I was referring to you and your pig, whoops I mean wife.

El Paso, TX

#77 Jul 4, 2014
Dawgs wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when we thought you couldn't get more stupid.
Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#78 Jul 4, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
Where's the Boston Bombers x10,000 when you need them?
Another one for the ol' watchlist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min HILLARY 2016 224,667
News The Republican Party is dead 4 min Denny CranesPlace 620
News Facebook will stop relying on news outlets to d... 7 min BHM5267 10
News The Latest: Minister: Slayings of 8 rocked Ohio... 7 min I spy 209
News Trump and restive GOP leaders to seek more of a... 8 min Cat74 46
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 min who cares 11,682
News Fewer kids could receive free school meals unde... 11 min Three Days Paleo 75
More from around the web