Did senator drop Benghazi bombshell?

Did senator drop Benghazi bombshell?

There are 116 comments on the freerepublic.com story from Mar 18, 2013, titled Did senator drop Benghazi bombshell?. In it, freerepublic.com reports that:

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., may have dropped a bombshell in an interview with Fox News in which he stated that murdered U.S Ambassador Christopher Stevens was in Benghazi to keep weapons caches from falling into the hands of terrorists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at freerepublic.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
TV Heads R Us

Covina, CA

#108 May 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>My credibility is based on teh accuracy of the facts i present. do you have any thing to counter what i have stated?
No, I just find it funny you don't use capital letters and you can't site any news sources you pull information from. It comes off as being intellectualy insecure. Hey, you called me a conspiracy theorist. Maybe you can enlighten me as to where I can get better news from.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#109 May 9, 2013
TV Heads R Us wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just find it funny you don't use capital letters and you can't site any news sources you pull information from. It comes off as being intellectualy insecure. Hey, you called me a conspiracy theorist. Maybe you can enlighten me as to where I can get better news from.
try all of the news sources on the internet. everyone of them then weigh the content and cross reference it with multiple sources that can be verified.

i can site news sources for specific items. any come to mind? you don't even deal in any facts at all, just harping on me for no reason other than boredom.

i've noticed you have yet to counter anything i have stated on this issue. why is that?
Solid

Versailles, KY

#110 May 9, 2013
Heck the White House said [ it was a long time ago ] and Hillary said [ who cares who killed them ] and didn't obama say [ i take full responsabity for bengaussi ] so step up boy and do so
TV Heads R Us

Covina, CA

#111 May 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>try all of the news sources on the internet. everyone of them then weigh the content and cross reference it with multiple sources that can be verified.
i can site news sources for specific items. any come to mind? you don't even deal in any facts at all, just harping on me for no reason other than boredom.
i've noticed you have yet to counter anything i have stated on this issue. why is that?
The only reason I'm interested in you is because you don't appear to be a troll. This is CSPAN testimony on Benghazi -take a look.

You are the type of person that needs to be woken up.

http://www.infowars.com/latest-on-benghazi-co...

Some Of My Info Sources

Covina, CA

#112 May 9, 2013
So where do you get your info?

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-u-s-army-docum...

Once you have a taste of truthful reporting you never go back to mainstream contrived corporate media.

These hosts bash Republicans and Democrats equally because they know both sides are illuminati bought puppets out to screw us.

Give alternative news sources a chance before you knock them. Download these shows to your MP3 players and listen on your way to work or whatever. All you need from mainstream media is breaking news and traffic/weather. You can listen to all these shows on your smart phone as well.

Exposes US Gov Corruption and Global Wide Illuminati Plots

http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

(Skip around, you'll learn something useful)

Exposes Wallstreet and absolutely teaches you how to protect your money from the crooked banksters

http://www.philsgang.com/pgfreeshowarchives.a...

Exposes Secret/Ancient Knowledge Suppressed In Modern History Books and suppressed medical cures/prevention for diseases like cancer, etc. This guy is a medical doctor.

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/radio_liberty/

Often Exposes NASA Disinformation and Possible Offworld Intelligence -Search "Coast to Coast 2012 Shows" on Youtube and listen or use downloader -This is one way /Or get a CC Witness radio and record AM from your local affiliate. There is CIA disinfo injected from some of the guests but you learn how to identify it after a while by researching the guests' backgrounds. The hosts are simply great.

http://www.youtube.com/user/C2CVAULT...

Connects Bible Predictions/Prophecy to Modern Day Events -How Illuminati uses bible prophecy to plan false flag disasters eg. earthquakes, etc. There could also be some CIA brainwashing here as well from some of the guest lecturers but they give a heads up of what to look out for/predict down the road. The host does a good job of teaching about the bible and does not fear political correctness.

http://www.thegospel.com/clients/the-prophecy...

These radio hosts should do a show together or at least make guest appearences on each others shows. They all value truth and liberty in their own way.

Here's my take on it. Don't be afraid to speak out as we are all on some type of list by now:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

You have to understand that free speech on the net is about to be clamped down on in America.-mainland China style.

St. Croix valley

#113 May 9, 2013
Solid wrote:
Heck the White House said [ it was a long time ago ] and Hillary said [ who cares who killed them ] and didn't obama say [ i take full responsabity for bengaussi ] so step up boy and do so
No, the white House never said that.
WAR LOVER

Morehead, KY

#114 May 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, the white House never said that.
Hey dipstick, you really need to pay attention a little more to the news. I.E., check some of the November 2012 press statements. Idiot!
Cat74

United States

#115 May 9, 2013
The military was ordered to Stand Down twice. It always amazes me at how misinformed liberals really seem to be about everything. Either they are stupid, or they don't read much. There are other places to get the news beside Topix.
WAR LOVER

Morehead, KY

#116 May 9, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The military was ordered to Stand Down twice. It always amazes me at how misinformed liberals really seem to be about everything. Either they are stupid, or they don't read much. There are other places to get the news beside Topix.
So very true. I would say they (liberals) are not one or the other, instead, they are both!

St. Croix valley

#117 May 9, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
no, no they were not. you were misinformed.
Cat74

United States

#118 May 9, 2013
It is in all the papers, Even the N Y Times . Do you ever read anything? You are certainly stupid for someone who wants to advise people on the truth. Hicks admitted under oath the military was told twice to stand down. That order cannot come from any one but the Commander in Chief. Got it?

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#119 May 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, no they were not. you were misinformed.
Dipstick I watched the testimony yesterday and YES THEY DID say they were told to stand down twice. The issue is not whether, instead it is who!

You have a comprehension problem and perhaps Topix is just out of your league.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#120 May 9, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
It is in all the papers, Even the N Y Times . Do you ever read anything? You are certainly stupid for someone who wants to advise people on the truth. Hicks admitted under oath the military was told twice to stand down. That order cannot come from any one but the Commander in Chief. Got it?
In order for dipstick to understand you'd have to pull his brain out and tattoo it with the info. There is going to be a problem with that. Seems a key ingredient is missing and it's not the ink.
Solid

Versailles, KY

#121 May 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, the white House never said that.
yeah White House spokesperson Jay Carney did make that statement it's was all over the news about a week ago

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#123 May 11, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>yeah White House spokesperson Jay Carney did make that statement it's was all over the news about a week ago
Jay, does as he is told.
Cat74

United States

#124 May 11, 2013
Benghazi is a problem for the Democrats, because it is not just a problem of mishandling the situation, it is a matter of character. Obama, and Hillary lied about what they did, or rather what they failed to do, on Sept. 11, 2012. Then they made it worse by trying to cover it up. People of character are not standing down. They are coming forward with the truth. We will examine what happened to cause the murders of our Ambassador, and the other 3 heros through 2014, and through 2016 if we must to get the whole truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min TRUMP WINNERS 22,396
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 9 min Imprtnrd 1,998
News Trump faces pushback from base, allies over Rom... 15 min Fcvk tRump 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 253,009
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min scientia potentia... 216,637
News Fight brewing over how U.S. plans to use public... 27 min Responsibility 12
News In wake of election, undocumented students face... 33 min spytheweb 1
More from around the web