NATO commander warns of Russian threa...

NATO commander warns of Russian threat to separatist Moldova region

There are 804 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 23, 2014, titled NATO commander warns of Russian threat to separatist Moldova region. In it, Reuters reports that:

NATO's top military commander said on Sunday that Russia had a large force on Ukraine's eastern border and he was worried it could pose a threat to Moldova's separatist Transdniestria region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Yep2

Hernando, FL

#479 May 2, 2014
mea culpa

US forces found 8000 lbs. of mustard gas in Iraq- one pound of mustard can kill 100 people - or blind 1000
No Foolin

Colonial Heights, VA

#480 May 2, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
Oh I know I'm right Valley Boy.
US forces found 4000 lbs. of mustard gas in Iraq - enough to kill more than Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined - and 2 million pounds of uranium oxide - enough to make a dozen nukes or thousands of non-fission dirty bombs.
Funny how that never made news. Where did you read that Mad magazine?
No Foolin

Colonial Heights, VA

#481 May 2, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
mea culpa
US forces found 8000 lbs. of mustard gas in Iraq- one pound of mustard can kill 100 people - or blind 1000
So which is it 4,000 or 8,000 pounds?
Yep2

Roy, WA

#482 May 2, 2014
The US has no forces in Grenada, Panama or Libya.

Syria? Where did Assad get Sarin?

Maybe from Saddam - who used nerve agent on Kurds - but whose supply of nerve agent was gone when US forces arrived.

Maybe he got it from the Israelis, ay?
Yep2

United States

#483 May 2, 2014
mea culpa

US forces found 12,000 lbs. of mustard gas in Iraq- one pound of mustard can kill 100 people - or blind 1000
Nope2

United States

#484 May 2, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
Saddam's brief flirtation with AlQaida was a side issue.
As opposed to our long flirtation with al Qaeda, with a short 9/11 hiatus in between?
Yep2

Roy, WA

#485 May 2, 2014
I'm sorry No Foolin Observer-

what part of

US forces found 8000 lbs. of mustard gas in Iraq-

didn't you understand, Valley Boy?

The US asked Canada to take charge of the two million pounds of uranium oxide - that was in the news.

Guess you missed it while playing World of Warcraft.
Yep2

Roy, WA

#486 May 2, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
mea culpa
US forces found 12,000 lbs. of mustard gas in Iraq- one pound of mustard can kill 100 people - or blind 1000
My what a clever fellow you are Valley Boy!!
Yep2

Roy, WA

#487 May 2, 2014
Nope2 wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to our long flirtation with al Qaeda, with a short 9/11 hiatus in between?
Please tell about our "long flirtation" with Al Qaeda.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#488 May 2, 2014
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
From whom did Europe and the U.S. learn to attack and invade other countries? In recent two decades they attacked former Yugoslavia, and Libya; invaded and occupied Iraq, and Afghanistan. And during earlier history Europe invaded Russia three times: Danish king Leopold; French leader Napoleon, and German leader Hitler. And now the EU/U.S./NATO, thanks to Ukraine, are again at the Russian border. Should Russia wait to react until they walk into the Moscow?
they should have been in the former Yugoslavia a lot sooner than we were some people did not act civilized and committed terrible acts against the other raping women and children, unarmed men and boys executed these things must never forgotten and neither the delay in action that made it possible we were all guilty.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#489 May 2, 2014
from hear me wrote:
<quoted text> they should have been in the former Yugoslavia a lot sooner than we were some people did not act civilized and committed terrible acts against the other raping women and children, unarmed men and boys executed these things must never forgotten and neither the delay in action that made it possible we were all guilty.
You are ignorant. Western countries cocked it all up, together with Yugoslavia’s Diaspora; just the same as all these countries which NATO “democratized” with its bombs. You are all guilty for meddling in other countries’ business. There is hardly any conflict on this planet, which is not engineered by the Western covert operations.

Give it a try!!! Stay away from other peoples’ business, as other nations are staying away from yours!!! I bet, we will see much more peaceful world.
PROUD TO BE SERB

Darwin, Australia

#490 May 2, 2014
from hear me wrote:
<quoted text> they should have been in the former Yugoslavia a lot sooner than we were some people did not act civilized and committed terrible acts against the other raping women and children, unarmed men and boys executed these things must never forgotten and neither the delay in action that made it possible we were all guilty.
With all my respect!!!
NATO & America create the war in Yugoslavia .
The same they do in Ukraina . Thanks.
The same they done to all Balkans country.
I want to see they will go against "" RUSSIA""
NIET NIET NIET. This time the fish is to big. Lol.
Yep2

Roy, WA

#491 May 2, 2014
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant. Western countries cocked it all up, together with Yugoslavia’s Diaspora; just the same as all these countries which NATO “democratized” with its bombs. You are all guilty for meddling in other countries’ business. There is hardly any conflict on this planet, which is not engineered by the Western covert operations.
Give it a try!!! Stay away from other peoples’ business, as other nations are staying away from yours!!! I bet, we will see much more peaceful world.
Ignorant is calling Norman crusaders "anglosaxon". "PUTIN".

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#492 May 3, 2014
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, we the west are responsible for you and your Serbian brothers doing god awful things to human beings and then blaming the west man up you all did all these things forcing the west to act.
history commons

United States

#493 May 3, 2014
from hear me wrote:
<quoted text>yes, we the west are responsible gs and then blaming the west man up you all did all these things forcing the west to act.for you and your Serbian brothers doing god awful things to human being
Don't know much about those years, do you?

Monarch notes?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#494 May 3, 2014
from hear me wrote:
<quoted text>yes, we the west are responsible for you and your Serbian brothers doing god awful things to human beings and then blaming the west man up you all did all these things forcing the west to act.
I could not have said it better myself!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#495 May 3, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, yaps his ignorant trash as usual, what an idiot prawn. Hehehehe.
You are such an ignorant fool Yep, do us all a favour, keep your stupid mouth shut, that's a good boy. Hehehehe.
Just like most Americans, arrogant, nasty and pig ignorant. Hehehehe.
If you have nothing intelligent to contribute to a conversation except your babbling diatribe of ugly remarks why do you bother it just makes you look like an immature teenage bully trying to pretent you are some big shot but in reality almost every reader on here knows you are an idiot. Go catch up on some reading, say "Russia for dummy's" for a start
George

Red Deer, Canada

#496 May 3, 2014
No Foolin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that goes right against what US intel reported back in the 9/11 commission report, which found not link between Saddam and Al Qaeda, and the events of 9/11. In fact Bin laden had offered to fight Saddam's army and protect the Saudi kingdom from any invasion by Saddam in the first Gulf War. Osama also wanted to bring down any secular governments in the Arab world, Saddam and Iraq being one, and now in Syria with Assad. Al Qaeda's favored government style would be one based on the rules of the Muslim religion.
Thanks for playing. Dan tell Asian Guy what he has won for his wrong answer. Dan: Asian Guy you've won a years supply of soup from the company Shut The F**K Up. Yes Asian Guy anytime you feel like saying something without reading enjoy a can of Shut The F**k Up soup.
Go talk to Dimwit, the 2 of you have a lot in common, ie inability to read and learn
Oliver Cromwell

Fleetwood, UK

#497 May 3, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
The US went into Iraq because Saddam openly defied UN resolutions and was shooting his Russian supplied Sams at US aircraft enforcing the no-fly zone Saddam agreed to as a condition of keeping his regime.
His brief flirtation with AlQaida was a side issue.
The US could have undone the little dummy after crushing him in Kuwait.
You are one deluded Moron,shooting SAMS at US aircraft,haaaa,he wasn't very good at it because in years not a single aircraft was shot down,but who the Hell are you to impose no fly zones over another Country,as for Al Qaeda Saddam never supported them,thats the job of your Country,you supported them in the Balkans and you are supporting them in Syria,and probably in the Caucuses,so cut the Bullshit.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#498 May 3, 2014
PROUD TO BE SERB wrote:
<quoted text>
With all my respect!!!
NATO & America create the war in Yugoslavia .
The same they do in Ukraina . Thanks.
The same they done to all Balkans country.
I want to see they will go against "" RUSSIA""
NIET NIET NIET. This time the fish is to big. Lol.
No country comes out and organizes a war to start unless they want to invade and take over territories, like Crimea. What does Nato and the US receive today from the former Yugoslavian countries? That would tell you if there was reason for them to start a war, answer, NOTHING. You have this perception that the US and Nato go hunting for conflicts so they can just shoot shit up, well nothing could be further from the truth. They are the largest super power with the largest military supply, Nato forces maintain peace and NEVER shoot on each other creating another peaceful force, simply by adding more countries into Nato stabilizes the are further to a overaggressive area. Russia is a great nation but sometimes I think it needs protection from its leaders that have a hard time giving up the KGB mentality in order to allow pure democracy Russian style. Russia should be emphasizing the growth and developement of their children, build better schools, hospitals, universities NOT more weapons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flynn invokes 5th Amendment, refuses to comply ... 20 min Soros King Maker 40
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 25 min Sandra 424
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 47 min Vlad 2,638
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min Just call me Abe 3 270,338
News 'Climate change musical' is cited as tax waste ... 49 min AMIGOS 13
News Fact check: Medicaid a target for cuts despite ... 1 hr kuda 85
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 25,631
More from around the web