Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 223049 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#117061 Jul 6, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
what science degrees, masters, PhD's does he hold that makes him, "a journalist" for the
the guardian, an expert? do back your claim this time and not try to weasel out again.
Oh, and by the way Wondering, you asked this question of our qualifications in the past, and we answered.

Now we ask YOU, what academic credentials do YOU have? Please, be specific.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#117062 Jul 6, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
i have never said evolution is wrong. i have never tried or wanted to debunk evolution. i support and back evolution. evolution is what science shows. but i will not lie for science. we have never observed non-human to human evolution, step by step, all steps of the way. we have seen similarities. similarities in the fossil record, in the DNA ect ect. lying to support your cause is no different than a creationists.
this between you and i is all about you being an idiot and i have showed such on numerous occasions. end of story.
Sure we have. You are a lying creatard. You don't get to define "observed". Science uses many tools to observe phenomena. You are a complete lying idiot that will not stay on topic.

We don't just observe "similarities". Only an idiot would say that, oh that would be you. We observe a pattern of similarities that point to and only to evolution. If you believe in evolution for everything except for man you are being exceedingly dishonest with not only others but with yourself. You cannot justify your beliefs.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117063 Jul 6, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
And a video of AronRa explaining this matter for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rW6R9RHvVewXX
lets go back to your wiki, 2006

Aron-Ra - I am an advocate of legitimate science education, and am very interested paleozoology and various aspects of evolutionary theory. I am also a college student seeking a degree in geoscience. And once I have that degree, I expect to be hired as a paleontologist immediately -because I already have my own hat.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Aron-Ra

yep he is an expert too huh. what a tard.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117064 Jul 6, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure we have. You are a lying creatard. You don't get to define "observed". Science uses many tools to observe phenomena. You are a complete lying idiot that will not stay on topic.
We don't just observe "similarities". Only an idiot would say that, oh that would be you. We observe a pattern of similarities that point to and only to evolution. If you believe in evolution for everything except for man you are being exceedingly dishonest with not only others but with yourself. You cannot justify your beliefs.
then it is simple. produce what i asked for "observed evidence of non-human to human evolution, step by step, all steps of the way"

while you are at it produce a science definition of "observed or observation"" that is different form "observed or observation" that we all know

come on idiot jack wagon. let's see what you got.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117065 Jul 6, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and by the way Wondering, you asked this question of our qualifications in the past, and we answered.
Now we ask YOU, what academic credentials do YOU have? Please, be specific.
i hold a PhD in engineering, a masters in chemistry and currently seeking a PhD in business administration. also i hold a bachelors in criminology.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117066 Jul 6, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering, no offense, but you're a douchebag.
many douchebags, such as yourself, come and go on this sight.
Some resourceful persons at least try to debate in a civil way, but it is the ever-so-common douchebag such as yourself who takes it upon themselves to spew their bullshit while looking down on everyone else, proclaiming to be the All-Knowing douchebag. But it's OK, you'll fade away as has all of the other douchebags who come to only pound their chest and proclaim ultimate knowledge. It's a very short-lived claim by the way. Douchebag.
call me what you want. that does not change the fact that the sub guy is an idiot. i am not sorry to have stepped on one of your useless pets who can only lick his butt.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117067 Jul 6, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot find his degrees.
enough said. he is no expert. end of story

Everett, WA

#117068 Jul 6, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry i don't watch homemade youtube garbage. if you have a valid science link, with references, that is peer reviewed, produce it and i will gladly read it. otherwise you are an idiot.
ps: wiki and homemade videos on youtbe are not science links or peer reviewed science.
There is always an excuse with you.

What a loser.

And once again moron, wrong time to play the "peer review" card. This is not cutting edge science. This is established science. Peer review will not apply here.

Try again moron, and I see that you have not addressed the actual argument.

Everett, WA

#117069 Jul 6, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
enough said. he is no expert. end of story
Nope, he is more of one than you will ever be, and he is more of one than you have ever supplied.

I have supplied two now. What do you have?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#117070 Jul 6, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
here ya go lying jack wagon. your "weak" link that "you" posted
and it is not up to you to make clade and kind synonyms now is it. what was your little phrase,,, oh yeah - "it is up to science not you"
what a idiot jack wagon.you have proven to be
Just for posterity's sake , could you define what a lying jack wagon is?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#117071 Jul 6, 2014
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you are redundant. A toy. She can get a new toy any time she likes. You're not that important.(shrug)
Likewise.

Everett, WA

#117072 Jul 6, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
i hold a PhD in engineering, a masters in chemistry and currently seeking a PhD in business administration. also i hold a bachelors in criminology.
If that was true then you should know when and when not to apply the peer review standard. Many engineering techniques are so old that you will not be able to find the peer review they were based upon. They become an established fact.

I am always dubious of people that claim to have a degree and don't know how science works.

Everett, WA

#117073 Jul 6, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
then it is simple. produce what i asked for "observed evidence of non-human to human evolution, step by step, all steps of the way"
while you are at it produce a science definition of "observed or observation"" that is different form "observed or observation" that we all know
come on idiot jack wagon. let's see what you got.
Why?

Step by step is not the standard.

Come on moron, you claim to have degrees and yet you can't do basic science.

Location hidden

#117074 Jul 6, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the one who is the most sensible and able to organize and steer is he or she who should take the lead.
Males are VERY OFTEN not those.
Yes you need a woman too - for bolstering your ego.
Because you desperately need some-one whose head you are.
While she might make better decisions ALL THE TIME.
I think you have severe problems recognizing that many women are better than you, maybe even in most respects.
We don't need societies or organizations where only one gender is in the lead.
It spells misery for the other gender and brings low quality.
Read http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikaandersen/201... and try to catch up because otherwise you become a angry yammer boy soon.
Likewise. Every woman also needs a man and vice versa. But this does not change the position of the men.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117075 Jul 6, 2014
the first problem lies in that you are used to dealing with creationists who are easy to bat down and challenge for they are always making idiotic claims which we all know we can simply smack them by "back it up or shut up"

the next problem is i am not a creationists. i will not lie for science or religion. if something is said by either i will ask for it to be backed up. the only way i know to back something up and have it be correct is by peer reviewed science.

the third problem is that there are some here that think they "know" when they really don't "know". they have never studied the topic other than trying to learn a little on their own and don't really understand what they read. but they have no problem throwing out the words, phrases or articles of what they read even though they did not understand it. they feel a little smarter but look more foolish.

Location hidden

#117076 Jul 6, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the one who is the most sensible and able to organize and steer is he or she who should take the lead.
Males are VERY OFTEN not those.
Yes you need a woman too - for bolstering your ego.
Because you desperately need some-one whose head you are.
While she might make better decisions ALL THE TIME.
I think you have severe problems recognizing that many women are better than you, maybe even in most respects.
We don't need societies or organizations where only one gender is in the lead.
It spells misery for the other gender and brings low quality.
Read http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikaandersen/201... and try to catch up because otherwise you become a angry yammer boy soon.
The same with the woman folks and vice versa.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117077 Jul 6, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
There is always an excuse with you.
What a loser.
And once again moron, wrong time to play the "peer review" card. This is not cutting edge science. This is established science. Peer review will not apply here.
Try again moron, and I see that you have not addressed the actual argument.
if you have referenced peer reviewed ligament science, link it. i would gladly read it or go about your merry way with your under-qualified garbage. after all that what science is all about -- referenced peer reviewed science,

Everett, WA

#117078 Jul 6, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
lets go back to your wiki, 2006
Aron-Ra - I am an advocate of legitimate science education, and am very interested paleozoology and various aspects of evolutionary theory. I am also a college student seeking a degree in geoscience. And once I have that degree, I expect to be hired as a paleontologist immediately -because I already have my own hat.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Aron-Ra
yep he is an expert too huh. what a tard.
If you looked at his work you would see he has done his homework. He is very well educated in biology.

And yup, you are a monumental tard.

Location hidden

#117079 Jul 6, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Because perhaps the souk (soul) or spirit are myths like your god
Tell me, have you ever seen the tooth fairy, or the sandman, leprechauns? No? I wonder why
Just admit your errors. The soul is not the same as the flesh or body.
wondering

Morris, OK

#117080 Jul 6, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Just for posterity's sake , could you define what a lying jack wagon is?
subduction zone fits the definition perfectly. just read his posts, his weak arguments, his cowardly junk science and all his lies and you have it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boeing wins contract for two 747s that will bec... 3 min Geezer 5
News Roy Moore accuser says she was not paid to tell... 19 min Brad 118
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 40 min Aura Mytha 42,609
News Trump is accused of tweeting about the WRONG ma... 53 min FauxNews_vs_fakenews 11
News Trump discounts sex assault accusations against... 1 hr Retribution 71
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 1 hr Newt G s Next Wife 252
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 1 hr Molester Moore 128
More from around the web