Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 223366 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#110389 Mar 27, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Giant pills like swallowing an egg...what do you think if you wake up and one egg is missing out of the cartoon...
You were sleep-eating.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#110390 Mar 27, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Notes on that, believe'ing...
Famine (Fest Feast)...Spiritual...
Well in spiritual famine it's said second to sin un-believe...
Depends not on who's a sinner to that in cause affect effecting... to wordly oh WORLDLY false believe Sin un- believe and Self in satisfying
Test God and God's Test...
A machine....
Just this morning a couple minutes ago...
Shall I rejoice at the the AUCE feast of spiritual famine buffeted upon others like a so much catfish, shrimp and pork buffet by the uber-religious spokespersons of the Cosmic Comedian? Insanity, infinity, Insinity

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#110391 Mar 27, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, whatever turns you onÖ.
Come on on baby do it,, drive me wild, come on baby... drive me wild.:)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#110392 Mar 27, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
You were sleep-eating.
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#110393 Mar 27, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall I rejoice at the the AUCE feast of spiritual famine buffeted upon others like a so much catfish, shrimp and pork buffet by the uber-religious spokespersons of the Cosmic Comedian? Insanity, infinity, Insinity
In fringed then...or something....Infringity....or is it fridgit...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#110394 Mar 27, 2014
Hey stick to what you know...I think that maybe you had some visin how to...

There wasn't one missing after all..

:)

So is that you in your AVATAR I stll call em pic's...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#110395 Mar 27, 2014
Fridgity oh when you can't sit still...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#110396 Mar 27, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it take place? Is it like a picnic? Ok be my guest you shall find the plates that are filled the most in the houses where kid's eyes are bigger than their stomachs...

Leave but the eye balls and tails... LOL

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#110397 Mar 27, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there anything in LW's posts that indicates they are desirous of understanding versus believing?
Idications...hmmm oh indications...hmmmm LOL

Believing what do you make of it?

Be live lieb lieving and where to? Lieb to kind and love and the big V as symbol must mean something in some signing...

What's dangled up???? check mark maybe what's yet to cross off...

But what is what no one knows...

But maybe so a few Elite...Earth's ponder...

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110398 Mar 27, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Hey stick to what you know...I think that maybe you had some visin how to...
There wasn't one missing after all..
:)
So is that you in your AVATAR I stll call em pic's...
I yam what I yam. Its easier than "knowing" the minds of the gods.
That is Escher in that pic. I don't know any incarnations of divinity, but I doubt they'd look like Sailor Moon or Pikachu. so I never did call them avatars.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110399 Mar 27, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Idications...hmmm oh indications...hmmmm LOL
Believing what do you make of it?
Be live lieb lieving and where to? Lieb to kind and love and the big V as symbol must mean something in some signing...
What's dangled up???? check mark maybe what's yet to cross off...
But what is what no one knows...
But maybe so a few Elite...Earth's ponder...
I contend too much with those making up what they believe of it. Kant you tell?
V is for victory or for peace. They should be the same thing, but often its the sign for S.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#110400 Mar 27, 2014
Exodus...

Mr. Broughton who the freak is that? Maybe so was he some Hersteller of that new in that old scripture did he somehow sneak in...

Isn't Gill some character in it or not?
http://biblehub.com/job/23-2.htm

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

Even today is my complaint bitter,.... Job's afflictions were continued on him long; he was made to possess months of vanity; and, as he had been complaining ever since they were upon him, he still continued to complain to that day, "even" after all the comforts his friends pretended to administer to him, as Jarchi observes: his complaints were concerning his afflictions, and his friends' ill usage of him under them; not of injustice in God in afflicting him, though he thought he dealt severely with him; but of the greatness of his afflictions, they being intolerable, and his strength unequal to them, and therefore death was more eligible to him than life; and he complained of God's hiding his face from him, and not hearing him, nor showing him wherefore he contended with him, nor admitting an hearing of his cause before him: and this complaint of his was "bitter": the things he complained of were such, bitter afflictions, like the waters of Marah the Israelites could not drink of, Exodus 15:23; there was a great deal of wormwood and gall in his affliction and misery; and it was in a bitter way, in the bitterness of his soul, he made his complaint; and, what made his case still worse, he could not utter any complaint, so much as a sigh or a groan, but it was reckoned "provocation", or "stubbornness and rebellion", by his friends; so some render the word (x), as Mr. Broughton does, "this day my sighing is holden a rebellion": there is indeed a great deal of rebellion oftentimes in the hearts, words and actions, conduct and behaviour, even of good men under afflictions, as were in the Israelites in the wilderness; and a difficult thing it is to complain without being guilty of it; though complaints may be without it, yet repinings and murmurings are always attended with it:

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#110401 Mar 27, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I contend too much with those making up what they believe of it. Kant you tell?
V is for victory or for peace. They should be the same thing, but often its the sign for S.
I think S also stands for 4 and V for the top guy of all guys...
GOOYEES...Gurus...guys....and what who's Kant?
I try to make sense but I am finding that the more you seem to understand or one gains well something is always ahead in front of us...if there ever will be a wall behind us that they will raise so tall we can't get back...

We will force on and maybe FOR V just show our devotion for a little while...

So that they know when we aren't up to par that we do not really mean it...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#110402 Mar 27, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I yam what I yam. Its easier than "knowing" the minds of the gods.
That is Escher in that pic. I don't know any incarnations of divinity, but I doubt they'd look like Sailor Moon or Pikachu. so I never did call them avatars.
Escher as the artist ?

I don't believe that spirits jump permanently into other body temporary maybe but even in that but one just never knows for mine I just know I would never be inside anything else but me...

Gods and intent...Maybe the Gods are ready for a meeting....(what ever runs God)...

One thing I do believe that there is oversight...Even Gods have to answer...

SO....HALLO GOD!!!!!!!!!!

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#110403 Mar 27, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, a bit off the wall.
I spent Sunday afternoons making family meals for the week, at least 2 are pasta based. Lasagne and enough left over sauce for a Farfalle or Spirali that can be ready in a few minutes. I buy it fresh pasta but donít make it, I donít have the time.
Well thatís how it seems, buck says jump and RR says how high my lordÖ
Al dente is the way.
Ah, you cook! Another side of ChristineM revealed. Cooking is my passion, and most of the cooking in our house is by me. I shop and cook on a daily basis (when we're at home). I grow my own herbs, and most of my food is based on fresh veggies. Brazil has the best fresh produce. Just wanted to share my 2-cents on cooking. Bon apatite!

Sao Paulo

#110404 Mar 27, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on on baby do it,, drive me wild, come on baby... drive me wild.:)
So you've a noodle fetish....Hmmm....

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#110405 Mar 27, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've a noodle fetish....Hmmm....
God bless her majesty FSM's noodly goodness.:)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#110406 Mar 27, 2014
As long one has the right tools...

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110407 Mar 27, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Escher as the artist ?
I don't believe that spirits jump permanently into other body temporary maybe but even in that but one just never knows for mine I just know I would never be inside anything else but me...
Gods and intent...Maybe the Gods are ready for a meeting....(what ever runs God)...
One thing I do believe that there is oversight...Even Gods have to answer...
SO....HALLO GOD!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.mcescher.com/

Of what I've read from "holy" sources and heard from the spirit inhabited bodies,'oversight'

(noun:
1. an unintentional failure to notice or do something.
"he said his failure to pay for the tickets was an oversight"
synonyms: mistake, error, omission, lapse, slip, blunder; informalslip-up, boo-boo, goof, flub
"a stupid oversight"
carelessness, inattention, negligence, forgetfulness, laxity
"the omission was due to oversight")

is an understatement.

Sao Paulo

#110408 Mar 27, 2014
Tinka wrote:
As long one has the right tools...
*jumping up and down, waving hands* I've got a tool!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Duh Rednek grunts 72,371
News Senate waits for White House decision on VA nom... 19 min Bama Yankee 4
News Calif. Democrats vying for US House may crowd e... 28 min anonymous 2
News Alexander predicts 2008 grads will drive electr... (May '08) 2 hr Joey 3
News Trump keeps saying he's innocent. So why does h... 3 hr OccupyThis 6
News Congress doesn't want you to eat your dog or cat 4 hr Retribution 13
News Will Trump Fire Rosenstein? It May Not Matter. 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 53