Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#85694 Apr 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes baboon like , I did say.
Christianity is a Greco Roman invention.
Which relies on the Torah , Paul invented Christianity and then
Constantine founded it in force. You are the sheep it produces.
Then i must be forced to say you are an idiot.
Paul was never the founder of Christianity, Jesus is.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#85695 Apr 11, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
The devil and his angels have enslaved as many as they can. The Bible tells us there is a bottomless pit where the fire is never quenched and it is prepared for Satan and his fallen angels. Every person has been given a way of escape from that awful place of torment and faith in Jesus is the way to eternal life in the kingdom of heaven.
Amen brother!

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#85696 Apr 11, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother!
Amen to your Amen sister! I've decided to post scripture here, daily, as well! Isn't that great?

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#85697 Apr 11, 2013
Yet we have the same spirit of faith as he had who wrote, I have believed, and therefore have I spoken. We too believe, and therefore we speak.
2 Corinthians 4: 13

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11: 6

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law.
Romans 3: 28

So Jesus said to them,“Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain,‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. Matthew 17: 20

+++

Thank IANS :D
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#85698 Apr 11, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother!
Thank you and may God bless you.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#85699 Apr 11, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to your Amen sister! I've decided to post scripture here, daily, as well! Isn't that great?
Yes, let us read scriptures as they are and the lord will bless. Amen.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#85700 Apr 11, 2013
"Do you like
green eggs and ham

I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.
I do not like
green eggs and ham.

Would you like them
Here or there?

I would not like them
here or there.
I would not like them
anywhere.
I do not like
green eggs and ham.
I do not like them,
Sam-I-am

Would you like them
in a house?
Would you like them
with a mouse?

I do not like them
in a house.
I do not like them
with a mouse.
I do not like them
here or there.
I do not like them
anywhere.
I do not like green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am."

GE&H
D.Seuss
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#85701 Apr 11, 2013
Thomas Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I'm scared!
You say that EVERY person has been given a way of escape.
I don't see how we can escape, though.
We have learned that science has made discoveries that seem to contradict the stories in the Bible.
Is there some way that science can be proven wrong?
Or is there some way that scientific discoveries could be reconciled with the Bible?
Please answer me quick because I'm scared!
We should fear and tremble if we have supported the father of lies and the spirits of sin. True science will confirm the Holy Bible and yes, there will be a judgement where the souls who have rejected salvation through Jesus will weep and nash.

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

#85702 Apr 11, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Free Servant, I stopped trying to have an intelligent conversation with these atheists, I followed Solomon's advice where he says do not argue with a fool in his folly lest you make him wise in his own eyes.
We realise that intelligent conversations are difficult with cultists like you. Solomon was wisely trying to point that out to us.

Dubai, UAE

#85703 Apr 11, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy are you confused!!
Switching on or off genes is mutation
Mutating would fall under growing gills something our kind doesn't have at all.
Pointed ears or brown eyes is not a mutation.
Time to go back to school.
Mutation 101, the fantastic four. X-Men
Mutation:

A change in the structure of the genes or chromosomes of an organism. Mutations occurring in the reproductive cells, such as an egg or sperm, can be passed from one generation to the next. Most mutations occur in junk DNA and have no discernible effects on the survivability of an organism. Of the remaining mutations, the majority have harmful effects, while a minority can increase an organism's ability to survive. A mutation that benefits a species may evolve by means of natural selection into a trait shared by some or all members of the species.

http://science.yourdictionary.com/mutation

Mutation is Not about suddenly growing gills. Its any change in the DNA sequence, anything from a tiny point mutation (single nucleotide change)to a whole gene or chromosome duplication.

Even discussing evolution with someone who learned about mutation by watching X-men movies is a waste of time.

Dubai, UAE

#85704 Apr 11, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> More and more of your ignorance.
History had it that they were persecuted and even killed by the Romans under Nero and other Emperors, but the spirit of the Christians never died, until God turn around the tide, under Emperor Constantine.
Get a clue on History.
"History had it"? That is a non-statement.

Check your sources.

Lets see if you can do any better for "Christians fed to the lions" than you did for "the existence of Jesus Christ", on which you failed utterly.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#85705 Apr 11, 2013
There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, Matthew 13: 49&50 Luke 13: 27&28.

Dubai, UAE

#85707 Apr 11, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
"Creationism on the other hand claims Adam and Eve were created "perfect", and probably white. Anything different to that is inferior. That's ASTOUNDINGLY racist."
Your words not ours.
"and probably white". LOL
No you really can't believe this?
Adam and Eve were most likely Black.
Black, white, or green, the whole notion that that had a "perfect genome" is impossible, as there is no such thing even in principle.

There is only fitness to the environment, which is a moving target and is different in different times and places. That is why species differentiate from common ancestral populations in the first place.

There can be no perfect man because nobody can simultaneously be black and white, thickly muscled and wiry and fat and short and tall and risk seeking and risk averse and bookwise and streetwise and relaxed and high strung etc etc and all of these qualities may be advantageous or deleterious in different settings.

Variety, not "perfection", is the spice of life and the strength of a species.

Dubai, UAE

#85708 Apr 11, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, Matthew 13: 49&50 Luke 13: 27&28.
Especially among creationists, as they wait with baited breath for everyone who refused to join their cult to "get their just desserts".

Dubai, UAE

#85709 Apr 11, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then i must be forced to say you are an idiot.
Paul was never the founder of Christianity, Jesus is.
Did Christ worship himself then Charlie? Sounds a bit nihilistic to me.

Dubai, UAE

#85710 Apr 11, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
Men want to bring glory unto themselves, when none of us are really worthy of it. We should try to bring honor to our Creator and his Son Jesus. Worthy of all praise is the lamb of God, who was given in sacrifice for the atonement of man and for all the work of God.
Christians like you can barely conceal their own pride in their extravagant claims that they are base evil creatures who have had the humility and strength to accept this and throw themselves on the mercy of God.

Notwithstanding the fact that their "evil" in most cases is not even worthy of respect, being nothing more than the odd tawdry affair or slipping a couple of hundred from the cash register, perhaps jerking off to a Victoria Secret catalog, or running over the neighbour's dog when drunk.

Such timid, banal, and trivial evil...

While at the same time, they have the incredible conceit that this universe of 10^24 stars and 13.6 billion years, this planet of 10 million species past and present, these mountains and oceans and every tree in the forest and every little microbe were put there JUST FOR THEM, just as a test of their souls. Every event is a SIGN. Who could be more ARROGANT and SELF CENTRED than that????

You guys amaze me.

The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#85711 Apr 11, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Just look at your self, Ducky.
The Christians never fought the Romans, but from your saying you lack the understanding of what divine intervention is, " atheist ".
No, the Romans fought the Romans. Some believed in Jesus, some believed in Zeus. The new Christian Roman emperor was Christian because Christianity was rising in popularity. He managed to get into power via the usual political dealings and that was it. But then he was deposed and replaced by another emperor who brought back the old theology. Then he was deposed himself by yet another Christian emperor.

And if you think all this was done by swapping apple pies, teddy bears and cuddles then you are seriously deluded.

By the way, what "atheist" were you referring to?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#85712 Apr 11, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy are you confused!!
Switching on or off genes is mutation
Mutating would fall under growing gills something our kind doesn't have at all.
Pointed ears or brown eyes is not a mutation.
Time to go back to school.
Mutation 101, the fantastic four. X-Men
By all means, you can keep beating up your caricature. But it has no bearing at all on what evolution actually is. That is why you're getting everything wrong.

And yes, brown eyes are a mutation. So are blue. In fact blue didn't exist prior to 10,000 years ago because it arose due to mutation.

Of course that was 4,000 years before the universe even existed.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#85713 Apr 11, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"History had it"? That is a non-statement.
Check your sources.
Lets see if you can do any better for "Christians fed to the lions" than you did for "the existence of Jesus Christ", on which you failed utterly.
No! You are wrong.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#85714 Apr 11, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>We should fear and tremble if we have supported the father of lies and the spirits of sin. True science will confirm the Holy Bible and yes, there will be a judgement where the souls who have rejected salvation through Jesus will weep and nash.
Ah! The *TRUE* science horseshit.

Boring troll is boring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pence, 2016 hopefuls back 20-week abortion ban ... 16 min cpeter1313 1
Saudi Arabia Arrests 27 Christians at a Private... 44 min hahaha 24
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Zombies 153,153
Challenger Grimes' Poll Shows Dead Heat Race Wi... 1 hr Maria 13
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr Ivy Shapiro 11,829
Bill Maher Takes Aim at Minnesota Congressman 1 hr californio 48
Joint Chiefs chairman opens door to US boots on... 2 hr Obama Bad 6
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 3 hr barefoot2626 72
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Republican People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••