Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

#84827 Apr 5, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
This would apply to only atheist because atheist claim there is no such thing as sin.
I don't know a single atheist who claims there is no such thing as sin. Just more bullshit bigot propaganda from self righteous religious zombies.

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

#84828 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> In continuation, if truly according to you, Jesus never existed. People of historical importance would not have talked and wrote about him.
Pliny the Eldest and some others witnessed him, and he passed it, to his dear relative, Pliny the Young, who talked about Christ and his followers.
Pliny the Elder, born in AD 23, in Italy. Given Jesus' birth date of 4 BC (possibly 6 BC) and his death at the age of 33, that means Pliny would have been six years old (possibly 4) when Jesus was crucified.

A six year old boy living more than thousand miles away does not sound like much of a witness to me. Whether later in life he heard of this new cult of Jesus is another question. But Pliny was no Jesus witness.

This stretching of the truth to support your hopes that Jesus was well documented merely shows up the fact that he was not.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#84829 Apr 5, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know a single atheist who claims there is no such thing as sin. Just more bullshit bigot propaganda from self righteous religious zombies.
There is no such thing as "sin". "Sins" are immoral acts according to religious belief and morality is subjective.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#84830 Apr 5, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pliny the Elder, born in AD 23, in Italy. Given Jesus' birth date of 4 BC (possibly 6 BC) and his death at the age of 33, that means Pliny would have been six years old (possibly 4) when Jesus was crucified.
A six year old boy living more than thousand miles away does not sound like much of a witness to me. Whether later in life he heard of this new cult of Jesus is another question. But Pliny was no Jesus witness.
This stretching of the truth to support your hopes that Jesus was well documented merely shows up the fact that he was not.
That still does'nt count, like i said, people of historical importance like them wrote and talked about Christ. Like i earlier said, there were Jewish conspiracies, using the Roman strong holds to stop the whole Jesus issue, that was why there was no proper documentation after his death on earth.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#84831 Apr 5, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, what hopes are you talking about.
Ofcourse, there was/ were no proper documentation during his life time, until after his death, which i gave the reason.
Jesus Christ existed and he is still in existence today.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#84832 Apr 5, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Cats also know what you are saying, when you say I LOVE YOU.
Cats certainly know what you are saying when you say “dinner time”

Mind you so do goats, ducks, geese and hens. I have done a personal experiment using my pets. Saying the words at different times of day both with and without carrying their food (or treats). It seems that the words are recognised.

Many animals are far more intelligent than some people give then credit for.

Some time ago I was shown a video of pigs fitted with radio ID collars. The collars allow them to access food at certain times each day. The number of collars that were stolen by other pigs so they could get extra food was way beyond statistical probability of accidental loss.

Several animals including pigs, dolphins, the crow family (blackbirds etc), some apes etc are said to be undergoing a rapid evolutional rise in intelligence

#84833 Apr 5, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Would you be stirred up emotionally to learn that there really is a Creator, or would you just try to find a set of circumstances that make it possible to act out agression towards him?
All you need to do is show there is a creator.

Nothing more, nothing less, however you can’t, to the point is mute.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84834 Apr 5, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
I don't buy into your believe just as strongly as you reject God.
I have not rejected God. I have rejected your baseless opinions of what you think God is, however that is ENTIRELY different. Your monumentally massive fundamentalist ego causes you to assume that to disagree with you is to disagree with God. You are simply not that important.
Mary Magdalena wrote:
Christian humans are not apes, we are human.
All humans are apes. Christians are apes.
Mary Magdalena wrote:
Label yourselves as you wish.
Just don't over step your bounds. Keep your apes to yourselves.
M&M
I cannot keep your innate apeness to myself. You can only keep your apeness to yourself. I have not overstepped any bounds however if you think otherwise, tough.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84835 Apr 5, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
"I've just looked up pictures of North Dakota".
Ever hear of photo shop?
Their state tree is the telephone pole.
A gopher mound can be seen from anywhere in the state. A map has larger ridges then the state does.
M&M
Sorry, but you have failed to provide evidence that North Dakota is flat. You have also failed to provide evidence that the Bible was specifically referring to Dakota when it claimed the EARTH was a flat square circle.

#84836 Apr 5, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>It was Koko and she did not ask , she was told. Koko cried. The cat's name was AllBall.
Could very well have been KoKo. The BBC Horizon program I saw showed the ape signing a question, it was a big thing and much was made of it that a question was asked. Yes the ape was sad to hear the reply and later asked to be taken outside.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84837 Apr 5, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope everyone on these forms reads this. They would all be exposed to stupid in its purest state. I guess I no longer need to read your rhetoric. That's 3 minutes I'll never get back and 25 minutes of laughing and rolling on the floor gasping for air. Damn boy you just about killed me.
M&M
Metaphorically speaking, I suppose I have. That's why you have no argument.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84838 Apr 5, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that evidence is not the same as total proof don't you?
M&M
"Proof" is for math and alcohol. Science deals with facts and evidence. You have none.

#84839 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Go on!
Non stop!
If insulting some one is one of your password, good for you.
You are indeed clueless. I ask again, is English French?
Even though English has some or several French words, does that makes English to be French? NO!
Just think instead of your rantings.
Sorry butt brain, I am not the one who accused a preacher and his wife of child murder, that was you, if you want to talk insults then feel free to try.

Now you have changes the question YET again, WTF is wrong with you? Is it a medical problem?

Several THOUSAND French words and I have never said that English was French I said that it derived from several languages. I also showed why where and how it is not unique as you claim

Just think instead of LYING in the face of your god
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84840 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> No Ducky, you are getting it wrong.
I have read and watched both religious, secular and scientific books and films( comics) about Jesus, and i have found out that he actually existed, don't be dishonest with your assertions.
I was not dishonest at all. You are. As your next sentence demonstrates:
Charles Idemi wrote:
There were Jewish conspiracies, that was why Jesus stories were not recorded during his life time on earth.
Therefore I was correct in my original assertion that there is no contemporary accounts of Jesus' existence and you agree.

Therefore it was all a big Jewish conspiracy.

Of course there is no evidence of a Jewish conspiracy because the Jewish conspiracy would wipe out evidence the same way it wiped out evidence of Jesus.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84841 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Like i said, there were Jewish conspiracies, they used the Romans to perpetrate their evils, but the same Romans under Constantine , actually saw the need to reveal the truth, paved the way for Christianity to spread, this would never have happened if Jesus Christ is un-real.
Waiting for your response!
You had our response months ago. You just stuck your fingers in your ears.(shrug) If the spread of Christianity is what makes it valid then all religions are also valid.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84842 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, Mr. Ducky!
Jesus Christ, is the very base of Christianity. If truly his existence is false, there would be nothing like Christianity today. Evidence 2.
And again, the same Roman power, that the Jews used, paved the way for the gospel under Constantine. Evidence 3.
Mohammed is the base of Islam. If truly his existence is false there would be nothing like Islam today.

#84843 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, show me any country or nation in mainland Europe where English are taken as official language? Waiting!
Why do you continue to move the goalposts? Have you not got the intelligence to frame your questions correctly first time?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84844 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> In continuation, if truly according to you, Jesus never existed. People of historical importance would not have talked and wrote about him.
If the Lord God Ra never existed then people of historical importance would not have talked and wrote about Him.
Charles Idemi wrote:
Pliny the Eldest and some others witnessed him, and he passed it, to his dear relative, Pliny the Young, who talked about Christ and his followers.
Yet Pliny the Elder never mentioned it in writing. His relative claimed that he claimed he met him. For all Pliny the Younger knew it could have just been some random drunk in a bar.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84845 Apr 5, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus we already know that Jesus was not well documented, and Charles agreed.

It's all cuz of the Jewish conspiracy apparently.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84846 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That still does'nt count, like i said, people of historical importance like them wrote and talked about Christ. Like i earlier said, there were Jewish conspiracies, using the Roman strong holds to stop the whole Jesus issue, that was why there was no proper documentation after his death on earth.
So the fact that you have no evidence AND you know this doesn't count???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul slams Rubio as 'isolationist' on Cuba 11 min tha Professor 4
Obama Defends Immigration Reform Action at Town... 12 min ronnie 6
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 12 min Shinichiro Takizawa 90
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Low Plains Sodbus... 165,360
Graham Balks at Funding U.S. Embassy in Cuba 32 min kuda 12
Distinguished pol 34 min serfs up 53
Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush lead GOP 2016 field 40 min barefoot2626 32
More from around the web