Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 205300 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#60575 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Liar!

Now, now. He has a point. While you may not intentionally lie, you do not check your information and do not listen to information when you are corrected. So you may not lie intentionally, but I understand where the accusations come from and so should you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60576 Nov 24, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit it. There's a qualitative difference, that Zen quality of knowing that you cannot participate in the world without generating both good and bad consequences.
Oh, you belong to the zen order or confraternity. No wonder the gap.
Poof!
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#60577 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That is really kind and generous of you. Keep posting your qualities or attributes.
More?
Bombastic, know-nothing who insults everyone with one or two-word judgements, then tries to play martyr..... and a liar.
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#60578 Nov 24, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. He has a point. While you may not intentionally lie, you do not check your information and do not listen to information when you are corrected. So you may not lie intentionally, but I understand where the accusations come from and so should you.
I tried that approach. All Charles does then is start preaching his dirty-diaper religion. He doesn't deserve empathy.
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#60579 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, you belong to the zen order or confraternity. No wonder the gap.
Poof!
I'd have a response but I don't know what you just said. Fix your own zany comments,

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#60581 Nov 24, 2012
Jim...I have asked who created the creator for years...The religous freaks always side step and BS about him being alpha and omega and crap like that. They have no facts or prrof or truth..JUST CULT MYTH BASED ON A BOOK OF FICTION...
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#60582 Nov 24, 2012
That's when you look for very creative ways to make fun of Creationist logic. Eventually, they get reduced to making two-word comments, like someone we all know! Then you tempt them again with your altruistic-pagan smile and it's cat and mouse all over.

You have to be a bit of a sadist to engage in this discussion for a long time.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60583 Nov 24, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. He has a point. While you may not intentionally lie, you do not check your information and do not listen to information when you are corrected. So you may not lie intentionally, but I understand where the accusations come from and so should you.
You are indeed a perfect judge?
Though there is a puntuation marking connoting something...
FREE SERVANT
#60584 Nov 24, 2012
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I have absolutely no idea...what are you getting at??
I believe all things were created by the divine hand of our Creator. I believe God is a Spirit and some have seen his great white cloudlike hand. You can deny God because of your trust in science, but science can change but God is the same.
FREE SERVANT
#60585 Nov 24, 2012
Jim wrote:
Creation is full of holes first of all who created God. Ah that is a simple one Man.
Can you understand that God is THE Creator and he is one?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60586 Nov 24, 2012
Typo:
Punctuation mark.
Not marking.
FREE SERVANT
#60587 Nov 24, 2012
When the Bible says "In the beginning" I think it is speaking of the beginning of all heaven and earth which includes all things.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60588 Nov 24, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Bombastic, know-nothing who insults everyone with one or two-word judgements, then tries to play martyr..... and a liar.
More of your qualities outlined. That is indeed generous of you.
Next?
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#60589 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are indeed a perfect judge?
Though there is a puntuation marking connoting something...
No, Dogan is pointing out that your sloppy comments and continued persistence may reflect on your inability to use the English language, and he is probably convinced that you're a victim of Asperger's Syndrome in need of pity.

There's no hidden message in the punctuation.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60590 Nov 24, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>I tried that approach. All Charles does then is start preaching his dirty-diaper religion. He doesn't deserve empathy.
Cuckoo.
Empathy my foot. What do you mean?

anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#60591 Nov 24, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
When the Bible says "In the beginning" I think it is speaking of the beginning of all heaven and earth which includes all things.
And some of us really don't like the discussion being shanghaied by comments that attempt to start a dialog on biblical verse, thus creating the illusion of scientific legitimacy where none exists.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60592 Nov 24, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
Jim...I have asked who created the creator for years...The religous freaks always side step and BS about him being alpha and omega and crap like that. They have no facts or prrof or truth..JUST CULT MYTH BASED ON A BOOK OF FICTION...
Really, can the alpha and omega be created? No.
He is the source, beginning and the end.
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#60593 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Cuckoo.
Empathy my foot. What do you mean?
It doesn't matter because you won't get any. You can always try to drag others into your private fantasy. We can always dismiss you as the liar you are.
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#60594 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Really, can the alpha and omega be created? No.
He is the source, beginning and the end.
Liar.
FREE SERVANT
#60595 Nov 24, 2012
The Bible tells us that God shows patterns as how to build or make things. We are told that all creatures are made after their own kind. In regard to DNA it is a template or instructional patterned compound which controls the inheritance of characteristics of kinds. The templates provide production paths. Humans have a quicker and more refined unbroken path which gives us refinements in our brain hand capabilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min IND 239,985
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr Brian_G 10,948
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr who cares 16,119
News Trump campaign says it doesn't want support fro... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 10
News Ohio Democrats hope Donald Trump costs GOP bits... 4 hr HillaryGoldwaterGirl 1
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 4 hr Mullahing It Over 17
News Isakson fends off Trumpa s racial a dog whistle... 5 hr Mullahing It Over 1
More from around the web