Rogers: NSA 'lockbox' stopped dozens ...

Rogers: NSA 'lockbox' stopped dozens of plots

There are 83 comments on the Politico story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Rogers: NSA 'lockbox' stopped dozens of plots. In it, Politico reports that:

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee said Sunday he thinks that Americans' concerns about NSA surveillance will change once they fully understand the program, which he says has stopped "dozens" of terrorist attacks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Don Joe

Maple Grove, MN

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Amazing. How stupid does he think the American public is?????
Trade away all our freedoms for nothing??? Not a good idea.
Cat74

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2013
So if they have stopped dozens of possible attacks on the U S they won't mind proving that by telling us about a couple of those prevented attacks. We'll wait with bated breath. In the meantime put a stop to spying on ordinary Americans without warrants. And stop lying to the American People, we don't believe a word Obama people say.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#3 Jun 16, 2013
You simply can't take some Republican's word on
it. No, wait! I thought they were the truth tellers. Remember Cheney: "We know where they are."

Oh, well.
Cat74

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2013
If Bush Cheney were, oh such, bad leaders, why didn't Pelosi charge them with something when she, and the Democrats had the House, and the Senate? Truth is damn Democrats made up all that crap about war crimes, etc., because they didn't want Americans to see what they were doing to our Healthcare system. By the time we looked at it, it was to late they had gutted it.
Makes sense

Evansville, IN

#5 Jun 16, 2013
Dick Cheney: NSA Leaker A 'Traitor'
Snowden may also be a Chinese spy, says ex-VP

(Enough said)
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#6 Jun 16, 2013
Gary wrote:
You simply can't take some Republican's word on
it. No, wait! I thought they were the truth tellers. Remember Cheney: "We know where they are."
Oh, well.
They gave the worse president in history the nobel peace prize and this guy is sending troops everywhere. He is formulating plans to send troops in countries not invented yet. So tell us all about Iraq again. As i remember i am my esteemed colleagues was sitting around the war table and demanding we send hundreds of thousands of troops and spend all that money there. We really did. Honest injun.
Makes sense

Evansville, IN

#7 Jun 16, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> They gave the worse president in history the nobel peace prize and this guy is sending troops everywhere. He is formulating plans to send troops in countries not invented yet. So tell us all about Iraq again. As i remember i am my esteemed colleagues was sitting around the war table and demanding we send hundreds of thousands of troops and spend all that money there. We really did. Honest injun.
Bush did not get a peace prize, dufus.
Cat74

United States

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Saw Cheney this morning on TV. He looks great. He is rested, healthy now, he will live for many years to guide our leaders. I like him, because he drives pointy headed Democrats right up a wall. So funny
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#9 Jun 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Saw Cheney this morning on TV. He looks great. He is rested, healthy now, he will live for many years to guide our leaders. I like him, because he drives pointy headed Democrats right up a wall. So funny
Give him a beer and a shotgun but stand behind him while you laugh.
Makes sense

Evansville, IN

#10 Jun 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Dick Cheney: NSA Leaker A 'Traitor'
Snowden may also be a Chinese spy, says ex-VP
Makes sense

Evansville, IN

#11 Jun 16, 2013
What do you think Snowden knows about Cheney??????

LOL
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#12 Jun 16, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush will go down in history as terrible for what he did. But this one is worse. This one is a snake. He gets off in glee seeing others who are falling down in life as he has no answer for his own except to enforce responsibility for their actions. Can't do that. Will eventuyaly lose their votes. We keep wasting money and resources with little in return. A war monger unseen since Johnson actually convincing people its someone else doing it. Like you. I know FOX and Limbaugh. Most Repubs do not even watch or listen to them you know. But you are innundiated everyday a media that is on progressive inspired overdrive. Real men of freedom have their own beliefs. You are not one of them. The current president is just another bull crap artist. With no answers but to steal from another man to keep the ghettos in full force. A community organizer has no future without a the sucker proletariat who are forced to pay for him and his minions. And the kicker is, the minions do not even believe in much of his agenda when they actually find out what it is. I guarantee you, the gay issue in all its splendor is repulsive to them as an example. So yes, a current sitting president can go into nation after nation with troops and somehow the previous one gets the blame can happen. we are living it. I sure hope this buffoon does not blow up the world.
drink The hive

New York, NY

#13 Jun 16, 2013
Your Best Investment Will Be The Lenses U Get...

http://i.imgur.com/HuLuD.gif

Since: Dec 07

Frankston, TX

#14 Jun 16, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush doesn't care, he only cared about defending his country....and oblumber doesn't care if he didn't earn it, clown.

BTB, they want it back! LMAO

Thorbjorn Jagland, chairman of the Nobel Peace Prize Committee, said today that President Obama “really ought to consider” returning his Nobel Peace Prize Medal immediately, including the “really nice” case it came in.

http://www.thefinaledition.com/article/nobel-...

You funny besides gullible.

Since: Dec 07

Frankston, TX

#15 Jun 16, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
What do you think Snowden knows about Cheney??????
LOL
Propably not near as much as Cheney knows about him, oblumber and Bill Ayers!!!
Cat74

United States

#17 Jun 16, 2013
Obama is the worst President ever elected by multi voting, and the dead. He did nothing worthwhile the first term, and so far the second term is not looking good either. Obama care will cost the Democrats many seats as it is introduced in 2014. All the Republicans have to do to get elected in 2014 is say they will repeal Obama care. It will be a landslide victory for the Republicans in the House, and Senate. Wait until all those 20 to 35 year olds who don't need medical care plans find out it is now mandatory. They will run to the polls to vote Republican
Makes sense

Evansville, IN

#18 Jun 16, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Bush will go down in history as terrible for what he did.
Agree, along with what he didn't do, what he said and didn't say.

Basically, EVERYTHING about Bush was bad.
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#19 Jun 16, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, along with what he didn't do, what he said and didn't say.
Basically, EVERYTHING about Bush was bad.
And the root of what Bush did was right-wing conservative extremism.
Cat74

United States

#20 Jun 16, 2013
Right now President Bush has higher approval ratings then the Kenyan Kid. That according to a Gallup poll a couple weeks ago. It was bound to change after people got a look at the incompetent One.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#21 Jun 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
So if they have stopped dozens of possible attacks on the U S they won't mind proving that by telling us about a couple of those prevented attacks. We'll wait with bated breath. In the meantime put a stop to spying on ordinary Americans without warrants. And stop lying to the American People, we don't believe a word Obama people say.
Hint, it wasn't Boston.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 16 min lies 10
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 17 min George Justapose 26,110
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... 37 min Oldguy 25
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min NotSoDivineMsM 264,989
News Possible change in governors not altering Kansa... 4 hr Alden 2
News Trump blasts 'super liberal Democrat' in Georgi... 5 hr kuda 22
News Jeff Sessions Doubles Down On Trump's Campaign ... 8 hr spud 35
More from around the web