In US, political split outgrows the v...

In US, political split outgrows the voting booth

There are 17 comments on the Turnto10.com story from Jun 12, 2014, titled In US, political split outgrows the voting booth. In it, Turnto10.com reports that:

A new survey from the Pew Research Center finds Americans are divided by ideology and partisanship not only when they cast ballots, but also in choosing where to live, where to get their news and with whom to associate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Turnto10.com.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#2 Jun 12, 2014
IRAQ ANARCHY SPIRAL
WAR GAINS LOST..........Wow, how many more failures can Obama juggle at one time?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
IRAQ ANARCHY SPIRAL
WAR GAINS LOST..........Wow, how many more failures can Obama juggle at one time?
Obama will go down in history as the biggest bust of all time.
.
Such great expectations. Such POOR performance. Such an embarrassment.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#5 Jun 12, 2014
The secret attack on each and every American by the hostile Jihadist in Chief Obama is scary. Undoubtedly, the American people are under attack of foreign hostile enemies that the Jihadist in Chief Barack Hussein Obama organized from hostile communist and Mozlem Brother Terrorist supported regimes in South America and the Middle East including Iran that sent terrorists to the borders of America to become Obama’s new voters. The attack by the hostile Obama who support the worst enemies of America and releasing from Gitmo the most dangerous al Qaida and Taliban terrorists to kill our US troops in Afghanistan proves that Obama will not protect the security of each American child, woman or man if attacked by his Mozlem Brother terrorists of al Qaida and Taliban that he finance, arm and support in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, Gaza, West bank and other places. Opening the gates of America to the Mozlem Brother terrorists from the Middle East, to criminals, murderers, drug dealers, rapists, gangsters and to sick toddlers that were deserted by the foreign parent in poor and communistic regimes by the Jihadist minded Obama is a betrayal of the American people and must be stopped by US Congress and Senate as emergency danger to America.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#6 Jun 12, 2014
The far left and far right are ripping this nation apart...BOTH ARE VILE
Taco Bells

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jun 12, 2014
;) oil or electric! it"s all Topic Hybrid;-00
Taco Bells

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jun 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
IRAQ ANARCHY SPIRAL
WAR GAINS LOST..........Wow, how many more failures can Obama juggle at one time?
;-00h, de U C VN the USSR took over? now the Jihav taking just DC&History channels!!!

;-000h, go back to your history teacher ask.com

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#13 Jun 12, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will go down in history as the biggest bust of all time.
.
Such great expectations. Such POOR performance. Such an embarrassment.
Gosh, in the oil business Obama would be a dry hole.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Jun 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, in the oil business Obama would be a dry hole.
And in the mind business, yours would be missing in action.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#18 Jun 12, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And in the mind business, yours would be missing in action.
Show me one post where you actually talk on the topic and not call the poster all kinds of names because you don't agree.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 12, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Show me one post where you actually talk on the topic and not call the poster all kinds of names because you don't agree.
That sock used to be the more reasonable of the puppet collection. I was away from here for a long while and when I returned I was disappointed to see it had merged with the ad hominem, pointless, source less identities. It shows the weakness of argument available to their side.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Jun 12, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Show me one post where you actually talk on the topic and not call the poster all kinds of names because you don't agree.
I ain't showin' you nothin, Lightbox. Look for yourself. You might even learn something.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Jun 12, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
That sock used to be the more reasonable of the puppet collection. I was away from here for a long while and when I returned I was disappointed to see it had merged with the ad hominem, pointless, source less identities. It shows the weakness of argument available to their side.
Your return would seem no less pointless. I serve bitter pills with a dash of humor, to let the medicine go down.

Further, one can only listen to the right wing hogwash and hatred for so long, before getting a little hot under the collar.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#22 Jun 12, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't showin' you nothin, Lightbox. Look for yourself. You might even learn something.
Can't huh Wolfman....

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#25 Jun 13, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't showin' you nothin, Lightbox. Look for yourself. You might even learn something.
I ain't showin' you nothing........True that.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#27 Jun 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't showin' you nothing........True that.
You never have.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#28 Jun 13, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You never have.
Voted for the communist in chief. No I haven't.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#29 Jun 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Voted for the communist in chief. No I haven't.
I would never accuse you of voting for a communist. You are more given to vote for the right wing Nazi type. With the Tea Party and it's adherents, you have quite a few from which to choose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 10 min observe 10,379
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Abe 232,974
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min Chimney1 201,233
News Trump bounces into the lead 1 hr Responsibility 61
News a Very conservativea platform, Pence VP pick me... 2 hr DR X 29
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 14,677
News Rubio calls Trump a con artist, mocks a small h... 6 hr Lawrence Wolf 128
More from around the web