Judge to consider Utah's request to b...

Judge to consider Utah's request to block gay weddings that have taking place since Friday

There are 13 comments on the Brandon Sun story from Dec 23, 2013, titled Judge to consider Utah's request to block gay weddings that have taking place since Friday. In it, Brandon Sun reports that:

A federal judge on Monday is set to consider a request from the state of Utah to block gay weddings that have been taking place since Friday when the state's same-sex marriage ban was overturned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brandon Sun.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 23, 2013
The article failed to mention that BOTH of Utah's Republican U.S.Senators heartily and loudly endorsed Judge Shelby's appointment to the Federal Bench.

Since: Jan 08

Thailand

#2 Dec 23, 2013
I do so hope he denies their application! It would just set their sanctified indignation atwitter! LOL
Chuck Clappen

Hanoi, Vietnam

#3 Dec 23, 2013
Related Topix: US Politics, Orrin Hatch, US Senate, Republican, Sundance Film Festival, Utah, Wedding, Gay/Lesbian!! the
Chic-fil-A egg is hatchin Orwel dat is BYU styless!! ;-00
Chuck Clappen

Hanoi, Vietnam

#4 Dec 23, 2013
snyper wrote:
The article failed to mention that BOTH of Utah's Republican U.S.Senators heartily and loudly endorsed Judge Shelby's appointment to the Federal Bench.
how do U daring to smirking Orrange Hatch the Sen;-00h, did he send you yo turkee or chic yet?!! ;-000
Chuck Clappen

Hanoi, Vietnam

#5 Dec 23, 2013
Dubya wrote:
I do so hope he denies their application! It would just set their sanctified indignation atwitter! LOL
sak ba di;) how is Thai-tea tastin? party free on street?!!;)
dont know dont care

Hanoi, Vietnam

#7 Dec 23, 2013
Jack Schitt wrote:
homophobe = someone afraid of kweers.
No one fears them, we just find them to be disgusting.
do U wanne 3some or 4some?!! ;-00h, go crying with yo Jesus on his Birth day!! ;-00
dont know dont care

Hanoi, Vietnam

#8 Dec 23, 2013
Jack Schitt wrote:
BTW, God was dead tooooo!! ;-000h, Bob Hope in Heaven!! ;-00 only U, Jack Schitt, & YOU!! ;-000h, i bet U get mad & get redneck&redface!;)~

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#9 Dec 23, 2013
snyper wrote:
That is a good point snyper.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#10 Dec 23, 2013
Jack Schitt wrote:
From Merriam Webster:

ho·mo·phobe
noun \-ˌfōb\
: a person who hates or is afraid of homosexuals or treats them badly

No, you're a homophobe for sure. And uneducated, to boot. Enjoy your Christmas vacation; school will be starting up again before you know it.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#11 Dec 23, 2013
I suspect now that since the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, has turned down the appeal of the district court's ruling, that the anti-gay state constitutional amendments and state laws of Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Wyoming, are now at high risk of also being ruled unconstitutional by the federal courts. I've never been a one-fell-swoopist, but those states may be FULLY HOMOSEXUALIZED in one fell swoop soon by the federal courts !:)

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#15 Dec 23, 2013
Jack Schitt wrote:
Homophobia= The fear that everyone will treat you the same way you treat women.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#16 Dec 23, 2013
Jack Schitt wrote:
<quoted text> Does your mother know your using her computer? Does she know you're packing your brothers and fathers turds until their blunt?
Do the women in your life know how often you think of male on male anal sex?
Politically Correct

Reisterstown, MD

#18 Dec 23, 2013
Strangers getting married?! Whaaa---? Oh my God no. I'm gonna have a heart attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 11 min DollahDollahBill 16,237
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Cnn is a joke 52,183
News Conservatives balk at GOP plan to avert governm... 1 hr Minnesota Mike 15
News Bipartisan deal would create 12-year citizenshi... 6 hr DR X 177
News GOP committee blasts 'Schumer shutdown' as chai... 7 hr tomin cali 1
News New Trump office would protect conscience right... 8 hr Zeebee 6
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 8 hr TdcClv 4,274
More from around the web