House leaders to outline immigration principles

Jan 30, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KMOV-TV Saint Louis

House Republican leaders plan to outline broad immigration principles, including legalization for the 11 million immigrants living here illegally, to the GOP rank and file as they look to revive long-stalled efforts to overhaul the nation's immigration system.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because Germans were never going to be the majority in America, unless we had lost WWII.
Hipsanics are going to be the majority; in many parts of the country they already are. You better get used to it.
Thank you! Proof that the Germans are superior thinkers!!:)

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahaha!!!!
you are TOO funny!
the republicans are getting nervous???
ahahahahaha!!!!!!
frikkin moron!
Why else would they even be considering immigration reform now when they've resisted it for decades?

Yep, they see the coming Hispanic majority, and they're crapping in their boots.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahaha!!!!
you are TOO funny!
the republicans are getting nervous???
ahahahahaha!!!!!!
frikkin moron!
lmao, you know they are not nervous, they are really happy.they will keep the house and take back the senate.every real american will vote republican.democrats will vote republican.thank you obama its the only thing he did right.
Cat74

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Their political pundits, and strategists are all saying Democrats have a long difficult road ahead of them. The ones that voted for Obamascam will certainly be voted out. Yet these airheads that never read a paper, only watch fantasy T V have the election all figured out.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text> lmao, you know they are not nervous, they are really happy.they will keep the house and take back the senate.every real american will vote republican.democrats will vote republican.thank you obama its the only thing he did right.
Oh, I loved that one when you first told it in '12.....

Btw, how'd that prediction turn out again?

C'mon magic 8 ball, don't fail them again!
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Most already know English; they just prefer to speak their native language.
Just like German immigrants, Norwegian immigrants and Italian immigrants, and Polish immigrants, etc, did when they first came over.
After a couple of generations they will all speak English; probably better than "regular" Americans.
Failure to assimilate into a culture or community leads to things like the conflicts in Serbia/Croatia in the 1990s or the current conflicts in Sochi- Russia or what used to be part of one huge country. No assimilation or commonalities = no peace. History bears that out. Stuff literally gets lost in the translation.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Obama wants to make it discrimination not to hire the long term unemployed. Who is the protected class: the amnestied foreign/ethnic or the long term unemployed? Which one gets priority?
spud

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

The house leadership are the last people we want deciding about amnesty. These neocons are worse than Democrats. They not only want amnesty but they also want to throw salt on the wound by greatly increasing the number of legal immigrants and work visas that are allowed. That is totally evil.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Why else would they even be considering immigration reform now when they've resisted it for decades?
Yep, they see the coming Hispanic majority, and they're crapping in their boots.
that very tenuous grasp you have on reality is slipping, dear...
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Jose wrote:
<quoted text> You dumb anglos had better start to learn Spanish!! LOL!!!
I see no benefit to learning Spanish.

The REAL language of the country is MONEY.

The word DOLLAR is probably the first ENGLISH word learned by Hispanics.
see the lght

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually most illegals want nothing more than to be legal citizens. They may have went about it in the wrong way, but it's still their goal, even if they have to pay fines or back taxes or whatever.
lol
spud

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Every plan the Republicans come up with points to the fact that they hate the middle class and the working man in general. They want to grant amnesty. They want to double or triple the number of legal immigrants and as well as work visas. All that on top of the hideous free trade agreements that send millions of jobs overseas. So in other words, not only are the Republicans are sending millions of your jobs overseas but they're trying to give our remaining lobs to illegal aliens. The neocons who make up the Republican leadership suck.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

spud wrote:
Every plan the Republicans come up with points to the fact that they hate the middle class and the working man in general. They want to grant amnesty. They want to double or triple the number of legal immigrants and as well as work visas. All that on top of the hideous free trade agreements that send millions of jobs overseas. So in other words, not only are the Republicans are sending millions of your jobs overseas but they're trying to give our remaining lobs to illegal aliens. The neocons who make up the Republican leadership suck.
I agree. You guys should vote every Republican out of Congress.
spud

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. You guys should vote every Republican out of Congress.
Just the neocon leadership, my man.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

spud wrote:
<quoted text>Just the neocon leadership, my man.
Why stop there. Vote out ALL Repulicans!
spud

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Why stop there. Vote out ALL Repulicans!
That's how I feel about democrats. They're useless. I don't care about parties. I'd just like to see some responsible people who care about the country calling the shots. That excludes Ds and neocons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••