House leaders to outline immigration principles

Jan 30, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KMOV-TV Saint Louis

House Republican leaders plan to outline broad immigration principles, including legalization for the 11 million immigrants living here illegally, to the GOP rank and file as they look to revive long-stalled efforts to overhaul the nation's immigration system.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Pizza

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

i c john pizza delivery hoppy face now!! ;-00
Joe McTacobel

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

3Amnesty call from Hillcare!! ;-0h, it"s gettin better each mandating!!;-00

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Republicans must be getting nervous about the '14 & '16 elections.

Of course Hispanics will see right through their charade.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

WeTheSheeple wrote:
Legal status means paying taxes, using their own name, not lying/using fraudulent documents, actually paying the consequences of CRIMINAL conduct like a US citizen.

Of course they'll see this a charade and something to be made a mockery of.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal status means paying taxes, using their own name, not lying/using fraudulent documents, actually paying the consequences of CRIMINAL conduct like a US citizen.
Of course they'll see this a charade and something to be made a mockery of.
Yep. Like once they realize they are going to have to pay taxes, then why bother being 'legal'??

The CONSEQUENCES of becoming legal, like paying a fine and paying income taxes and being MANDATED to purchase health insurance might not be much of an incentive to get out of their 'illegal' status..

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Like once they realize they are going to have to pay taxes, then why bother being 'legal'??
The CONSEQUENCES of becoming legal, like paying a fine and paying income taxes and being MANDATED to purchase health insurance might not be much of an incentive to get out of their 'illegal' status..
Actually most illegals want nothing more than to be legal citizens. They may have went about it in the wrong way, but it's still their goal, even if they have to pay fines or back taxes or whatever.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually most illegals want nothing more than to be legal citizens. They may have went about it in the wrong way, but it's still their goal, even if they have to pay fines or back taxes or whatever.
And hopefully LEARN ENGLISH.

Nothing divides a country like having different languages.

One country, one language.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

I wondered when the corporations would finally put enough pressure on the GOP to get them to import/invite millions more illegals in continuation of the effort to flood our labor pool, further depress our wages and eliminate all benefits for working. They won't be happy till the US worker makes less than the Vietnam worker.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be part of an assimilation process: Uh-oh, there's that word: process: something ILLEGAL aliens have been trying to avoid.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Most already know English; they just prefer to speak their native language.

Just like German immigrants, Norwegian immigrants and Italian immigrants, and Polish immigrants, etc, did when they first came over.

After a couple of generations they will all speak English; probably better than "regular" Americans.
Cat74

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

I thought the illegal aliens were not supposed to have the vote for 10 years, after they learn English, and pay all those fines for their criminality. I knew the Democrats were lying about that too. The truth isn't in those slimey little people.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like German immigrants, Norwegian immigrants and Italian immigrants, and Polish immigrants, etc, did when they first came over.
After a couple of generations they will all speak English; probably better than "regular" Americans.
MANY don't know a word of English.

Chicago is a sanctuary city for illegal migration. They settle in the 'Little Village' neighborhood or various suburban areas.

The area where I grew up is turning mostly Hispanic. My mother has learned to go to the grocery store and just POINT through the window of the meat counter and use fingers to indicate how many.

Unfortunately our schools are already sending home dual-language notices for the kids to take home. Those phone automated answering things now say, pick ONE for English or TWO for Spanish -- EVEN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT does that!

German immigrants, Norwegian immigrants and Italian immigrants, and Polish immigrants, etc. were EXPECTED to learn the language AND they eventually did. They weren't being catered to with all this dual-language stuff we have today.
Cat74

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Just remember to keep track of how your Congress person votes on illegal alien migration, and vote out the ones that vote yes on criminal Immigration. Then find out if they are being challenged in the primary, and support someone else.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Lets not get all happy.I say this to the illegals.just a blueprint, what good is a blueprint , if you dont have the materials to build.know what I mean.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
MANY don't know a word of English.
Chicago is a sanctuary city for illegal migration. They settle in the 'Little Village' neighborhood or various suburban areas.
The area where I grew up is turning mostly Hispanic. My mother has learned to go to the grocery store and just POINT through the window of the meat counter and use fingers to indicate how many.
Unfortunately our schools are already sending home dual-language notices for the kids to take home. Those phone automated answering things now say, pick ONE for English or TWO for Spanish -- EVEN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT does that!
German immigrants, Norwegian immigrants and Italian immigrants, and Polish immigrants, etc. were EXPECTED to learn the language AND they eventually did. They weren't being catered to with all this dual-language stuff we have today.
Maybe because Germans were never going to be the majority in America, unless we had lost WWII.

Hipsanics are going to be the majority; in many parts of the country they already are. You better get used to it.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Cat74 wrote:
Just remember to keep track of how your Congress person votes on illegal alien migration, and vote out the ones that vote yes on criminal Immigration. Then find out if they are being challenged in the primary, and support someone else.
Good idea. That way we can get rid of the last of the reasonable moderate Republicans and just be left with the Teabaggers.

Then remaining GOPasaurs will never be able to win the White House again.

Excellent plan.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
not "just like" ...
those people were LEGAL immigrants.

and, no...most of them DON'T know english

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

WeTheSheeple wrote:
ahahahahaha!!!!
you are TOO funny!
the republicans are getting nervous???
ahahahahaha!!!!!!

frikkin moron!

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Boehner and the RINOs are traitors who betray the trust of the American people as they aim at opening the borders to the foreign illegal invaders including Mozlem Brother terrorists, drug dealers and slaves that they need to work for free in the plantation of the GOP corrupt and greedy donors. Boehner is a traitor who betrays the trust of the American people and pushing lawlessness knowing well that every slave that they allow to come to America from Iran, Pakistan, Syria , Saudi Arabia is a al Qaida terrorist that will be financed by trillions of dollars of the hard working American tax money that cover their food stamps, Obamacare, Obama phone and housing so that the GOP corrupt and greedy rich donors will not have to pay the salary for the slaves of the world. Boehner destroy America and the GOP by bringing slaves from all over the world for his donors while knowing that every slave will vote against the GOP and support the Obama 's dictatorship and control of the House. It is time to impeach the corrupt and lawless Boehner who vowed to bring 30 millions slaves that will live on the back of the American people and give the Democrats control of the House, Senate and presidency for the next 100 years. Why would Boehner be a traitor of America only to support the will of his donors that need slaves for their plantations?
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb anglos had better start to learn Spanish!! LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••