Republican-led House committee subpoe...

Republican-led House committee subpoenas US security leader in Libya

There are 18 comments on the Fox News story from Oct 6, 2012, titled Republican-led House committee subpoenas US security leader in Libya. In it, Fox News reports that:

The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform has subpoenaed the leading security official at U.S. consulate in Libya for a upcoming hearing, an attempt to learn more details about the deadly terror attack last month on the compound.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Smells like WATERGATE.But this is no Burglary,it MURDERER.......Its the COVER UP, LOONS are using that will NAIL THEM....FOOLS never learn!
However its buried until after the election..so much for transparency!!

CHANGE YA CAN FORGET ABOUT IT!!

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Cut the chase Republican wimps and go after the incompetent b. h. obama and hiliary clinton. It was those two who pointed fingers at a movie when they knew what occurred in Libya was a terrorist attack with prior warnings...despicable.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Will they sequester the witnesses from each other?? I wonder ho will fal on the sword for Obummer to keep this investigation from going to the White House?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Obama's actions in BENGHAZI are easily impeachable.
He gave aide and comfort to the enemy by blaming other people and letting the terrorists escape.
I'd say that was pretty close to treason. Wouldn't you?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#6 Oct 6, 2012
details about the deadly terror attack last month on the compound.
Full story: Fox News (9 hrs ago)

LIBYA IS FULL OF PRO-QADDAFI ELEMENTS RIGHT NOW, AND THEY DID IT, KILLED THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR, WHICH IS LEGAL, UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW, TO KILL THE ENEMY OF ANOTHER COUNTRY WHO INVADES THAT PATICULAR COUNTRY.

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#7 Oct 7, 2012
Fast and Furious and then Benghazigate.

Our little weasel of a President is corrupt as corrupt gets.

Romney 2012
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#8 Oct 7, 2012
Republican RINOs - unlimited amount of subpoenas. zero jobs bills.

We American know who are really fighting for the working middle class: President Obama and the Democrats.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
Republican RINOs - unlimited amount of subpoenas. zero jobs bills.
We American know who are really fighting for the working middle class: President Obama and the Democrats.
Looks to me that "Obama the stutterer" is only working for TERRORISTS.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 7, 2012
The Democrat Lead Senate should call for the investigation in that House.
BHO could call for an investigation also.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 7, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
Smells like WATERGATE.But this is no Burglary,it MURDERER.......Its the COVER UP, LOONS are using that will NAIL THEM....FOOLS never learn!
However its buried until after the election..so much for transparency!!
CHANGE YA CAN FORGET ABOUT IT!!
An opportunity to be the people Washington, DC is elected, to do for the American people.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text> Looks to me that "Obama the stutterer" is only working for TERRORISTS.
No. He's working for the Iluminati.

And he is the son of Martians.

Lol...you nutters crack me up. Stick to facts for a change---it may actually improve your credibility.
see the light

United States

#13 Oct 7, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
Cut the chase Republican wimps and go after the incompetent b. h. obama and hiliary clinton. It was those two who pointed fingers at a movie when they knew what occurred in Libya was a terrorist attack with prior warnings...despicable.
Your'e either f'n stupid or really ignorant to think that a video clip caused all that, and then you murderous Liberals try and cover it up. And not very well, instead of getting rid of incriminating evidence, you leave it behind for everyone to get. Now your'e found out. Deserve what ever happens. Murdering Thugs.
Gravediggers

Bakersfield, CA

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Obama and Hillary will do everything in their power to skirt this issue.

THEY HAVE FAILED!

THEIR FOREIGN POLICY IS FAILURE.

OBAMA = FAILED FOREIGN POLICY

OBAMA = LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

OBAMA = COVER UP to PROTECT HIMSELF and HIS FAILED POLICY!

No in NOvember

OBAMA = LIAR AND CHIEF!

Location hidden

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...you nutters crack me up. Stick to facts for a change---it may actually improve your credibility.
Obama-Benghazi-Impeach

Location hidden

#16 Oct 8, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's actions in BENGHAZI are easily impeachable.
He gave aide and comfort to the enemy by blaming other people and letting the terrorists escape.
I'd say that was pretty close to treason. Wouldn't you?
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#17 Oct 8, 2012
Obama questioned re the Benghazi Fiasco,Well I am
going to say just this,GGGGGGGGFFFFFFFYYYYYY!!!
and Huh,and Huh,to you too!!!
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#19 Oct 8, 2012
BTW,Clinton owned this Libya Trip!!! Was absolutely
her juristriction.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 9, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi? You think it's a God Damned Joke? You spit on the graves of the dead? You are exactly like Obama. No good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 min USA Number One 10,338
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Cornelius Scudmister 232,733
News The Republican Party is dead 21 min WasteWater 2,218
News Nehlen: Ryan ad dishonest about border security 41 min Latrina from Kenosha 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 43 min One way or another 201,011
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 46 min Terra Firma 14,593
News The Latest: Clinton says she'll pick 'very qual... 2 hr WasteWater 250
More from around the web