Black Openly Gay Judge Would Be Feder...

Black Openly Gay Judge Would Be Federal Bench's First

There are 46 comments on the GPB.org story from Feb 6, 2014, titled Black Openly Gay Judge Would Be Federal Bench's First. In it, GPB.org reports that:

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio has indicated he won't block the nomination of Judge Darrin Gayles, who would be the first openly gay black man to serve on the federal bench.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GPB.org.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1 Feb 6, 2014
Congratulations to Judge Darrin Gayles......may he have many years on the bench!

#5 Feb 6, 2014
R1 under yet another nic wrote:
I'm congratulation him because he's qualified and because it's an honor to serve on the Federal bench!!!

His sexual orientation is IRRELEVANT to his ability to do his SWORN job.......something you COULDN'T handle!!!

#9 Feb 6, 2014
Zed wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. If the article was about some guy who got appointed and there was no mention of him being gay you wouldn't have paid it any mind.
You really are clueless, but then.....that shouldn't surprise anyone NOT even you......lol!!!
Fundies R Mental

Hockessin, DE

#10 Feb 6, 2014
It'll be another sad day in America.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Feb 6, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
By the time Obama is done your entire country will be run by queers.
Behave yourself and you won't get caught

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#12 Feb 6, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
We could only hope for such a fabulous nation!

#14 Feb 6, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm congratulation him because he's qualified and because it's an honor to serve on the Federal bench!!!
His sexual orientation is IRRELEVANT to his ability to do his SWORN job.......something you COULDN'T handle!!!
Should read CONGRATULATING not congratulations........oops!

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#15 Feb 6, 2014
Zed wrote:
Why are you congratulating him? Do you know ANYTHING about him or are you just happy because he's a [email protected]? That's ALL that matters with you queers. Desn't matter if someone is qualified or any good as long as they're gay.
Do his qualifications matter at all to YOU? Or are you just a hypocritical racist homophobe?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#16 Feb 6, 2014
Zed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you congratulating him? Do you know ANYTHING about him or are you just happy because he's a [email protected]? That's ALL that matters with you queers. Desn't matter if someone is qualified or any good as long as they're gay.
Kettle meet Mr. Black
david traversa

Argentina

#17 Feb 6, 2014
Congratulations to , I'm sure , a very worthy gentleman ; and to those responsible for his appointment .

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18 Feb 6, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Better queers than the current Cro Magnons preventing Obama from governing.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 6, 2014
Fundies R Mental wrote:
It'll be another sad day in America.
Why, did you wet yourself?
david traversa

Argentina

#20 Feb 6, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
And then it will ( after two centuries ) function to perfection , I'm sure . Thanks for your good wishes .
Xstain Fatwa

Hockessin, DE

#21 Feb 6, 2014
SteamRoller wrote:
<quoted text>When about the whole nation is queer friendly do you think I will then finally come out?

(Certainly not. I still couldn't have the neighbors suspecting why I get 40 different afternoon edition newspapers delivered to my mobile home...if you get my drift.)
Be like me, go after little boys. I have never gotten caught in all the years I've had sex with them. Don't know what you're missing.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#22 Feb 6, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Far better than yours being run by a Pimp.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#23 Feb 6, 2014
Xstain Fatwa wrote:
<quoted text>
Be like me, go after little boys. I have never gotten caught in all the years I've had sex with them. Don't know what you're missing.
Well then, don't be surprised when the FBI shows up at your trailer park.
Larry

Richardson, TX

#24 Feb 6, 2014
Zed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so lost an homo is crawling up your ass. Come into the 21 century and see diversity all around you. If you can not change with the times...Well you could check out!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#25 Feb 6, 2014
I cannot believe that Gay Les [bian} is his original name.

Location hidden

#27 Feb 6, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
I cannot believe that Gay Les [bian} is his original name.
Bit of a reach, wot?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#28 Feb 6, 2014
Zed wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. If the article was about some guy who got appointed and there was no mention of him being gay you wouldn't have paid it any mind.
Well considering there is a good chance a story that isn't about gays and lesbians would not appear on the Topix G&L forum thanks to roboblogger (though it does happen) you are probably right about that.

Imagine that. You actually made sense in one post.

Thanks for illustrating the idea that given enough time 10,000 monkeys could eventually come up with painting a Mona Lisa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Frankendrumpf 239,259
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min replaytime 204,796
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Frankie Rizzo 15,806
News Clinton proposes new federal fund to combat Zik... 4 min Eleanor 30
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 11 min Battle Tested 1,010
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 34 min UnPolitically Cor... 42
News 31 scientific societies just told Congress to t... 37 min IB DaMann 639
More from around the web