Ted Nugent to Attend State of the Uni...

Ted Nugent to Attend State of the Union Address

There are 11 comments on the WABC-AM New York story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Ted Nugent to Attend State of the Union Address. In it, WABC-AM New York reports that:

In an effort to attach faces to their push for stricter gun control laws, President Obama and congressional Democrats have invited victims of gun violence to the president's State of the Union address Tuesday night in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WABC-AM New York.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Suck this, Obama !
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Roice

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Say what you want about Theodore Nugent but if the song "Free For All" doesn't make you dance there's something wrong with you.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
Ted Nugent- draft dodger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lgUIx3zUesYXX
How does that invalidate his points made? Trying to distract are you? Poor baby can't stay on subject so attempts the old slight of hand trick. Haa Haa Haa.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
Ted Nugent- draft dodger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lgUIx3zUesYXX
Govt suck-up.
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Ted Nugent a once powerful Rock and Roll force has become nothing more than a loud mouthed crazy old man who likes to play with guns.
He means nothing.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
Ted Nugent a once powerful Rock and Roll force has become nothing more than a loud mouthed crazy old man who likes to play with guns.
He means nothing.
Said a moron named 'Dickweed'.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
Ted Nugent a once powerful Rock and Roll force has become nothing more than a loud mouthed crazy old man who likes to play with guns. He means nothing.
'I Like Guns':

Dickweed

Ames, IA

#10 Feb 13, 2013
So I didn't see Ted's rebutal to the Staate of the Union.
How did it go?
What

Freeport, IL

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Now here's my most important question. Are there plenty of Sh..ters in this building. What happens if someone says there's a draft in here. Bucktooth ted might think they're talking about re-instating the military draft and fill his jockeys once again with his brown courage. I guarantee ya'll one thing, ya'll think 9-11 was a tragedy, whose gonna clean up ted's courage, any volunteers??

Tacoma, WA

#12 Feb 19, 2013
http://www.oregonlive.com/music/index.ssf/201...

Pink Martini's Thomas Lauderdale sat next to Ted Nugent at the State of the Union.

Good picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min JCPete 275,062
News Cuomo: Senate's health care bill an 'assault' o... 8 min fingers mcgurke 5
News James T. Hodgkinson showed all the signs before... 8 min fingers mcgurke 53
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min bad bob 8,005
News Sarah Palin sues NY Times over editorial tying ... 11 min SirPrize 2
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) 19 min Taletha 328
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 23 min District10 1,281
More from around the web