Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform

Apr 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Taegan Goddard's Political Wire

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley warned that Congress must take into account the events in Boston this week when working on comprehensive immigration reform to ensure "those who would do us harm do not receive benefits under the immigration laws," BuzzFeed reports.

Comments
61 - 80 of 557 Comments Last updated May 17, 2013
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

M_A_X_I_M wrote:
The Chechens are "freedom fighers" in Russia and "terrorists" in USA.
Why?
I remember when Reagan stuck our noses in a country to help "freedom fighters".

The country was Afghanistan and the "freedom fighters" were the Mujahideen and Osama Bin Laden.

A decade later???
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

It is 2013 now. Try to keep up. We are being attacked from within by aliens who belong to a religion that calls us infidals, and wants to kill us. We have a government that doesn't recognize them as a threat, and is aiding them all over the world. The President, and his Mrs are visiting an enemy to personally tell him help is on the way in the guise of deportation.This is a real mess.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>stupid. and UN resolutions do not override our constitution.
Not yet but Obama is working to see that they do.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Real gun control is still a good steady aim.

“Your guide to...”

Since: Feb 12

the Abyss

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Apr 20, 2013
 
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet but Obama is working to see that they do.
You betcha!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Apr 20, 2013
 
USAMA

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Apr 20, 2013
 
the actual origen of the deported Saudi is his family name which is directly linked to Al Qeada.

There. Sorry to bust your nut Beck. lol

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sleep cell alert!!!!

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I meant SLEEPER cell alert!!!
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Cat74 wrote:
It is 2013 now. Try to keep up. We are being attacked from within by aliens who belong to a religion that calls us infidals, and wants to kill us. We have a government that doesn't recognize them as a threat, and is aiding them all over the world. The President, and his Mrs are visiting an enemy to personally tell him help is on the way in the guise of deportation.This is a real mess.
The violence between Russia and the Northern Russian region where the Bomber and his family are from have absolutely nothing to do with their religious practices.

Only the uninformed of world affairs would remotely suggest those kind of ties. They have been at each other for over 200 years.

The Northern Russian Region is fighting for their independence from Russia, as they were fighting the Soviet Union before the break up.

Where are you getting the information you are spouting, Fox? Fox is trying to make that connection as the motivation for the Bombing in Boston.

You're on the internet, so a little research if you'd like to know more about Foreign Affairs

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
The violence between Russia and the Northern Russian region where the Bomber and his family are from have absolutely nothing to do with their religious practices.
Only the uninformed of world affairs would remotely suggest those kind of ties. They have been at each other for over 200 years.
The Northern Russian Region is fighting for their independence from Russia, as they were fighting the Soviet Union before the break up.
Where are you getting the information you are spouting, Fox? Fox is trying to make that connection as the motivation for the Bombing in Boston.
You're on the internet, so a little research if you'd like to know more about Foreign Affairs
We don't care about that crap all we care about is preventing wacko Islamic terrorists from coming here creating sleeper cells blowing up women and children at marathons with pressure cookers.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How many more sleeper cells within the US?

Oh but we cant be rude to the foreign immigrants that's soooo racist.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Apr 20, 2013
 
Yeah, and we cant get along on this forum because most of you cant mind your own business. Now you want to snoop into shyt going on overseas. Just like you cant keep your snout out of other people's business in your hood. You're pathetic.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't care about that crap all we care about is preventing wacko Islamic terrorists from coming here creating sleeper cells blowing up women and children at marathons with pressure cookers.
You should be more concerned with homegrown terrorist like Tim McVeigh who for the extreme right cause takes to blowing up Institutions in America, or those Abortion Protestors from the Right causing destruction and mayhem to make a point.

you're more likely to be blown up, or caught in a violent protest by a Right Wing Extremist than you are a foreigner in America. It's obvious Republicans aren't concerned with Foreign Affairs and how they may impact citizens here in America.

Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't care about that crap all we care about is preventing wacko Islamic terrorists from coming here creating sleeper cells blowing up women and children at marathons with pressure cookers.
"Sleeper Cell", you're jumping the gun to a predetermined conclusion aren't you?

What evidence do you have this was motivated by Islamic extremist fighting a Jihad? That's pretty much how Fox and the Network of Conservative Propaganda is painting this violence.

Sounds like you're repeating what the Righties have drummed in your mind, minus any real facts. Speculation driven idiocy to fuel more bigotry.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Apr 21, 2013
 
American_Infidel wrote:
How many more sleeper cells within the US?
Oh but we cant be rude to the foreign immigrants that's soooo racist.
Racist, how can you tell by looking into a crowd of people in a airport or some other public space the difference between a Russian Immigrant and any other European Immigrant?

You're not thinking out your bigotry properly, racist would not apply. Uninformed people are dangerous.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sleeper Cell", you're jumping the gun to a predetermined conclusion aren't you?
What evidence do you have this was motivated by Islamic extremist fighting a Jihad? That's pretty much how Fox and the Network of Conservative Propaganda is painting this violence.
Sounds like you're repeating what the Righties have drummed in your mind, minus any real facts. Speculation driven idiocy to fuel more bigotry.
Hi Gustafson! The Chechnyans are mainly Islamics along the Caucasus Mountain region. There's a mix of radical and non radical Muslims there and 'yes' they've got their rebel training camps. Russia has had problems with them for years.

The question is: Is there a connection between the brothers, mainly the older one, to Chechnyan Islamic extremists? Most likely 'yes'. Now you'll ask why? Who are the most influencial people in your life? The answer is your parents and for the Boston bombers it's the father, whom the Russian gov. has been having problems with. The father is the key in Chechnya to the rebel groups and the older son was most likely following suit.

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when Reagan stuck our noses in a country to help "freedom fighters".
The country was Afghanistan and the "freedom fighters" were the Mujahideen and Osama Bin Laden.
A decade later???
Of course you're right! That was a bitter mistake. Any infidel must be dead or converted to Islam.
They believe that Reality is a fraud, and that fourteen-year virgins are waiting for them on the heaven.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Apr 21, 2013
 
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Start going after your fellow, "citizens" that keep hiring them. that's the only way you are going to stop that problem..
Who initially hired the two Muslim Boston bombers? How would that work with 'student' visas?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Apr 21, 2013
 
M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you're right! That was a bitter mistake. Any infidel must be dead or converted to Islam.
They believe that Reality is a fraud, and that fourteen-year virgins are waiting for them on the heaven.
Radical muslims have all kinds of nutjob beliefs, so do radical christians, it still doesn't speak for all muslims or it's foundation.

Conservapedia and right wing "opinions" do not make facts.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

IF that were true, why would anyone be willing to help them?

Reagan did.

Bush did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Republican Forum right now

Search the Republican Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IRS lost emails by official in tea party probe 2 min barefoot2626 833
U.S. embassy in Libya evacuated 3 min SnuffAGlobalist 45
Rubio talks abortion, gay marriage as he works ... 4 min WasteWater 43
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 4 min Frankie Rizzo 2,589
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min wondering 112,994
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Curmudgeon 146,785
Opinion: Rick Perry is dead wrong 12 min truth-facts 196
•••
•••