Rubio to deliver State of the Union r...

Rubio to deliver State of the Union response

There are 135 comments on the CBS News story from Feb 6, 2013, titled Rubio to deliver State of the Union response. In it, CBS News reports that:

Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., speaks at the BuzzFeed Brews newsmaker event in Washington, D.C., on February 5, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Viva Marco

AOL

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Thank
God our kids will see an American worthy of America's trust and respect after the daily rants from the diabolical Divider in Chief.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#2 Feb 6, 2013
So the GOP with their Latino problem thinks that they can solve it by sending out their token sellout Latino… can’t wait to see the President’s strong speech followed by the little voice of this proven liar… maybe Rubio will choose this occasion to tell a new version of his life story, LOL!

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
So the GOP with their Latino problem thinks that they can solve it by sending out their token sellout Latino… can’t wait to see the President’s strong speech followed by the little voice of this proven liar… maybe Rubio will choose this occasion to tell a new version of his life story, LOL!
So whats your half breed blue gum Kenyangoing lie about this time? We all know hes a murderer,philandering bi on the down low with a bastid love child with Vera Baker(hidden in the Caribbian). Whats to believe in a word of what this liar has to say. A year from now and his one time supporters will demand his head on a platter. Sleaze bags like you will deny your support,not unlike the disciples who denied Christ when he fell. You too will hide in the shadows,fearing discovery. Better hide good,cause people WILL be looking......(+) Don't mind the little red dot. HA HA HA
Cat74

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2013
It is rumored Rubio will deliver the answer to the SOU speach in Spanish. That would be a very bad idea if the Republicans want to remain a major political party in an English speaking country.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
So the GOP with their Latino problem thinks that they can solve it by sending out their token sellout Latino… can’t wait to see the President’s strong speech followed by the little voice of this proven liar… maybe Rubio will choose this occasion to tell a new version of his life story, LOL!
We'd kinda like to hear nobama's life story....apart for the bullshit that's been put out of a "harvard professor" (chuckle), graduation bulletin "father unknown" at occidental, and all his other college records that are sealed tighter than Hoover Dam. It's intimated that affirmative action had something to do with his being admitted to Harvard.

We'd like to see those before we worry about Rubio's, bozo.

He's a facile liar and an ambitious con man who's also obviously in way over his head in that job. His plans have been tried already and failed in other countries.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Viva Marco wrote:
Thank
God our kids will see an American worthy of America's trust and respect after the daily rants from the diabolical Divider in Chief.
Marco Rubio is a manipulative opportunist. He lied about his parental background, and he'll lie to you again. In other words, he is the ideal Republican candidate for president.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
So the GOP with their Latino problem thinks that they can solve it by sending out their token sellout Latino… can’t wait to see the President’s strong speech followed by the little voice of this proven liar… maybe Rubio will choose this occasion to tell a new version of his life story, LOL!
They should have Bush deliver the response. He could say "that is exactly what I would have said". Obama is little more than a clone. Not a dime's worth of difference.

The two party system is but a myth. In Washington all we ever get is "more of the same". Obama outsourcing our jobs to east Asia, the running up of the national debt and double digit unemployment rates for blacks and hispanics.

Just as Bush was but a Clinton clone.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
It is rumored Rubio will deliver the answer to the SOU speach in Spanish. That would be a very bad idea if the Republicans want to remain a major political party in an English speaking country.
Bush, McCain and Romney all supported comprehensive immigration reform. The Republicans always nominate moderates. If it were not for the extreme racism of the nativist teabagger nut-jobs and assorted other border nazis...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 Feb 6, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>So whats your half breed blue gum Kenyangoing lie about this time? We all know hes a murderer,philandering bi on the down low with a bastid love child with Vera Baker(hidden in the Caribbian). Whats to believe in a word of what this liar has to say. A year from now and his one time supporters will demand his head on a platter. Sleaze bags like you will deny your support,not unlike the disciples who denied Christ when he fell. You too will hide in the shadows,fearing discovery. Better hide good,cause people WILL be looking......(+) Don't mind the little red dot. HA HA HA
You are taking up space that could be occupied by a human being. Tell your story to your keeper. Maybe she'll loosen your straitjacket so you can spout some more verbal vomit.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Marco Rubio is a manipulative opportunist. He lied about his parental background, and he'll lie to you again. In other words, he is the ideal Republican candidate for president.
All politicians are liars. That is their job.

Maybe someone running for the local school board is telling the truth but in national politics...

A neophyte Senator chosen simply for the reason of tokenism is a bad idea. Look at what the incompetent in the White House now has done. If the Republicans want the Hispanic vote stuff a sock down the teabagger's throats and end the racist rhetoric.

The more time spent in national politics the better. That way we are better able to discern which are the lies and which he may actually do.
Cat74

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2013
We don't need a Mexican President. We need an American President We need a President that puts America first, not one who makes her people beg for attention. We have a Constitution, and we have laws. We will elect the first man who puts our Constitution, and our laws above everything else. Anything less will not be tolerated. Enforce our immigration laws, close the borders, then talk to us about dealling with the criminal illegal alien element.
radiofreeamerica

Tampa, FL

#12 Feb 6, 2013
If the Republicans are smart they*ll run him for Pres in 2016.Hes bilingual so he can deliver the Hispanic vote(at least half of it)and he came from the Tea Party in 2010 so you cant say hes an establishment bore(like bob Dole,John Mccain,Mitt Romney).But I dont know if the Republicans are that smart.
radiofreeamerica

Tampa, FL

#13 Feb 6, 2013
If the Republicans are smart they*ll run Rubio for Pres in 2016.Hes bilingual so he will deliver the Hispanic vote(at least half of it) and he comes from the Tea Party so hes not an establishment Republican bore(Bob Dole,John Mccain,Mitt romney).But I dont know if the Republicans are that smart.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Ru-B-O!

So the GOPasaurs think a Cuban is the answer to their hispanic problem? I guess someone forgot to tell them the overwhelming majority of hispanics don't like Cubans because of the special illegl immigrant treatment they get.

Ooops!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#15 Feb 6, 2013
radiofreeamerica wrote:
If the Republicans are smart they*ll run him for Pres in 2016.Hes bilingual so he can deliver the Hispanic vote(at least half of it)and he came from the Tea Party in 2010 so you cant say hes an establishment bore(like bob Dole,John Mccain,Mitt Romney).But I dont know if the Republicans are that smart.
Hispanics don't like Cubans, and the white GOP base can't tell the difference between Mexicans & Cubans.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Feb 6, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
All politicians are liars. That is their job.
Maybe someone running for the local school board is telling the truth but in national politics...
A neophyte Senator chosen simply for the reason of tokenism is a bad idea. Look at what the incompetent in the White House now has done. If the Republicans want the Hispanic vote stuff a sock down the teabagger's throats and end the racist rhetoric.
The more time spent in national politics the better. That way we are better able to discern which are the lies and which he may actually do.
You are to neutral observing what Michele Bachmann is to astrophysics.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
We don't need a Mexican President. We need an American President
Is Rubio now mexican?

You guys see the color of people's skin before you use your brains.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Rubio now mexican?
You guys see the color of people's skin before you use your brains.
Cat74 is too naive to know what it can't get away with, even among fellow dinosaurs.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#19 Feb 6, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Ru-B-O!
So the GOPasaurs think a Cuban is the answer to their hispanic problem? I guess someone forgot to tell them the overwhelming majority of hispanics don't like Cubans because of the special illegl immigrant treatment they get.
Ooops!
Well hell, that's really funny....since you clowns thought nobama was the answer to any problem.. LMAO so far...nada!

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#20 Feb 6, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Rubio now mexican?
You guys see the color of people's skin before you use your brains.
You would know, since your forking welfare to them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why don't Christian conservatives worry about c... 2 min Chilli J 139
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 57 min Trump Lies 289,268
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Bobby Bobson 30,855
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 4 hr Concerned 155
News The Latest: White House praises Congress for Ha... 5 hr Mick 21
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 6 hr Katrina 1,266
News Republicans stepping down amid dissatisfaction ... 7 hr Xxx 62
More from around the web