Rep. Lou Barletta: We shouldn't be fooled again on amnesty

Full story: The Wave

The problematic and chronic issue of illegal immigration finally crystallized for me in May 2006, while I was the mayor of Hazleton, Pa.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Exactly

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Right on Lou!
white queer

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Latino men are sexy. I don't want a stinky garlic breathed guido next to me.
Fair one

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Thak God for Lou Baretta! He is one of our few elected officials (along with Jeff Sessions and Lamar Smith), who actually speak for the legal American citizen.
Illegal aliens have invaded our country, stolen our tax funded benefits, and ignored our laws. Scamming the birthright citizenship amendment becomes their way of life-costing US taxpayers billions in welfare, medical, education, and incarceration dollars. Have politician given any thought to the enormous populace of legal citizens now struggling in poverty? Citizenship for alien lawbreakers will be a death knoll for many black and Hispnic communities, already mired in violence and despair. Do politicians fantasize in some dreamland about the cost of implementing this outrageous "path" for illegal aliens? Without question, more billions of dollars and thousands of additional government employees will be needed to monitor this iinsane proposition.-exactly what our country does not need.
Call and fax you politicians today. Enforce existing immigration laws. Mandate EVerify. Secure ou borders. No No No to amnesty.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

It's a shame other Politicians haven't seen what illegals did to Barletta's friend. If we give them one more chance, they will simply steal more votes from good, honest POLITICIANS, and put thug's and crooks into office. This is so serious and I only see a handful of intelligent Politicians that realize they are taking our Country through theft. Whether Asian, Mexican or what-ever the race. They don't have the right to come here, stay, anchor, destroy America's way of life, and get a pat on the back for it. Obama's a fool. And his policy's are ruining the Country. Illegals do not want to be American, they want our wealth only. Period.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Lou Barletta, i like this guy. The 100 member Senate will send their amnesty bill to the 435 member House soon, where it will die a fast death.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

It appears that too many people refuse to learn from our past mistakes, and the '86 shamnesty was a real doozy and should speak for itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Republican Forum right now

Search the Republican Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Limbertwig 138,464
Video shows large al Qaeda meeting 6 min Liberals R Defective 26
US Working On Non-Lethal Aid Package For Ukraine 13 min Hawk 20
Feds: Safety Concerns Led To Nevada Cow Release 21 min Liberals R Defective 177
Democratic Lawmaker: GOP Base 'Animated By Racism' 32 min Responsibility 63
US Senator McCain Mocks EU's Russia Sanctions 52 min Shinichiro Takizawa 32
Obama's new health secretary nominee draws earl... 1 hr Cat74 43
•••
•••
•••
•••