Anti- Gay Rep. Allen West Concedes After Fla. Recount Fight

Nov 20, 2012 Full story: EDGE 35

Tea party firebrand Rep. Allen West conceded his re-election fight Tuesday, two weeks after the election gave way to court appearances, two partial recounts and unending accusations by his camp that the vote count wasn't fair.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#23 Nov 22, 2012
Maybe they need to check the ballets that did vote for West, for fraud

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24 Nov 22, 2012
Like West, I'm a Republican and a former Army officer.

But frankly, I'm glad West lost. He's nuts- an extremist warmonger who is dangerous to America.

DNF

““Be guided by principles..."”

Since: Apr 07

Baltimore

#25 Nov 22, 2012
iseedeadpeople wrote:
How did Allen West's voting record actually affect the groups the lefties claim West was against like it his mission. Could it be West simply didn't verbalize praise for them? Some having trouble with their Muchhausen Syndrome? Not getting enough attention? Friends of Murphy splashing social media with their agenda?
http://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/1243...
Looks like a basic conservative voting pattern to me.
LMAO

He was elected to the JUST SAY NO tea party. His voting pattern was predictable.

His voting record? OK let's look.

How many jobs did he help create? How many wars did he end?

How much National Debt did he reduce?

To be honest was there anything he accomplished for the two years he was living off the public teat, other than getting a great government pension to add to the one he got when he voluntarily left the military because of the mistakes he made there??

DNF

Baltimore

#26 Nov 22, 2012
Sgt Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems weird that Republicans would demand a full recount in Florida.
Not when you consider the number of sure winners they had that LOST!

DNF

Baltimore

#27 Nov 22, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
It was a district not statewide issue.
<quoted text>
I don't have the stats for the State but from what I saw locally a lot of republican incumbents lost.

I think if Gov. Scott had be up for re-election Florida might have flushed him away along with Allen.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#28 Nov 22, 2012
Chance wrote:
What a bunch of racists you are to be against Allen West, a black man.
Yeah, good thing Barack Obama is white.

Port Richey, FL

#29 Nov 22, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have the stats for the State but from what I saw locally a lot of republican incumbents lost.
I think if Gov. Scott had be up for re-election Florida might have flushed him away along with Allen.
I can assure you that that Gov.Scott is a one time governor
he may not even make it till next election there reopening the HCA fraud case along with a bunch of other charges while under his watch as there CEO

“OYE COMO VA”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#30 Nov 22, 2012
disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you that that Gov.Scott is a one time governor
he may not even make it till next election there reopening the HCA fraud case along with a bunch of other charges while under his watch as there CEO
Florida has a "disease" which I call "Democrat ,Hispanic and Black under 50 years old ,state election voter apathy" and that is why Rick Scott , Marco Rubio and Pam Bondi got elected.

I do not know a single under 50 "transplant" from another state who ignored the last state election while I d not know a single non transplant under 50 who bothered voting.

"Gov.Scott is a one time governor
he may not even make it till next election there reopening the HCA fraud case along with a bunch of other charges while under his watch as their CEO"

As you know his company, while under his watch was found guilty of medicare fraud and paid the highest medicare fraud fine in USA history.
He got away with only a fine and escaped jail time which I suspect endeared him to many of the older right wing Miami Cubans because they sure as hell voted for him in massive numbers.

# For those who do not know the "inside joke" , Cuban owned Miami-dade is rampant in medicare fraud .

"Government corruption, mismanagement, police misconduct, election fraud, theft and ethics violations seem to be standard operating procedure in city hall. Add Medicare fraud disproportionately committed by Cubans, these and other crimes cost American taxpayers billions"

http://www.thefloridacitizen.com/cuddled-cuba...

“OYE COMO VA”

Location hidden

#31 Nov 22, 2012
libertarian4321 wrote:
But frankly, I'm glad West lost. He's nuts- an extremist warmonger who is dangerous to America.
Did you do 20 or got out before?

I was just an E-4 when I got out ,was 13B, only did 3 years and all over-sea , was glad to ETS .

Since: Jan 08

Bangkok, Thailand

#33 Nov 22, 2012
Now he can work for Fox with Huckabee, Palin, Rove and all of the other Republican losers.

“OYE COMO VA”

Location hidden

#34 Nov 22, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ignorant bigot.
Ignorant would be an idiot like yourself who lives in denial.

I have told the truth and if that makes me a "bigot" than I wear it with pride.

The voting rate for the under 50 ,Democrat Hispanic and Black community in Florida during a state election is a disgrace .

Idiot PC dems do more damage than good for the party.

“OYE COMO VA”

Location hidden

#35 Nov 22, 2012
libertarian4321 wrote:
It is unusual for a retired officer such as West to be such a warmonger, most seem to be more like Powell.

Warmongers usually come out of the ranks of the Rush Limbaugh's and Glenn Beck's of the world.

Port Richey, FL

#36 Nov 23, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant would be an idiot like yourself who lives in denial.
I have told the truth and if that makes me a "bigot" than I wear it with pride.
The voting rate for the under 50 ,Democrat Hispanic and Black community in Florida during a state election is a disgrace .
Idiot PC dems do more damage than good for the party.
You get your truth from a tabloid newspaper, bring something credible to the table, tell me you also read the globe and enquirer. Inquiring minds want to know?

Hypoluxo Fl

#37 Nov 23, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unusual for a retired officer such as West to be such a warmonger, most seem to be more like Powell.
Warmongers usually come out of the ranks of the Rush Limbaugh's and Glenn Beck's of the world.
And draftdodgers like Mitt.

Hypoluxo Fl

#38 Nov 23, 2012
disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
You get your truth from a tabloid newspaper, bring something credible to the table, tell me you also read the globe and enquirer. Inquiring minds want to know?
They sure beat Faux News Ministry of Propaganda and WorldNutDaily.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 3 min Le Jimbo 89
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Le Duped 168,508
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min dirtclod 143,187
McCain gives thumbs up to 'American Sniper' movie 29 min Go Blue Forever 129
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 33 min scirocco 708
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 44 min xxxrayted 39
Obama budget sets up battle with GOP-controlled... 4 hr swedenforever 3
More from around the web