Rhode Island Gay Marriage 'A Serious ...

Rhode Island Gay Marriage 'A Serious Injustice,' Bishop Salvatore Cordileone Says

There are 3 comments on the On Top Magazine story from May 5, 2013, titled Rhode Island Gay Marriage 'A Serious Injustice,' Bishop Salvatore Cordileone Says. In it, On Top Magazine reports that:

On Thursday, hundreds of jubilant supporters joined independent Governor Lincoln Chafee as he signed the bill into law, making Rhode Island the 10th state to legalize gay nuptials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at On Top Magazine.

Jean-Jacques Burlamaqui

Nipomo, CA

#1 May 5, 2013
Homosexuality is not deserving of the approbation of man. We can not overlook condemning those, who, through their own bad use of their faculties, are vicious to the good and perfection of the human system.

No man can serve two masters. It is better to obey God than men.
Concerned Expat

London, UK

#2 May 9, 2013
Jean-Jacques Burlamaqui wrote:
Homosexuality is not deserving of the approbation of man. We can not overlook condemning those, who, through their own bad use of their faculties, are vicious to the good and perfection of the human system.
No man can serve two masters. It is better to obey God than men.

When will the USA stop following the European model?

Homosexuality is rife in many corners of Europe, why though do some of us insist on bringing homosexual indulgence to the USA?
Dan

Omaha, NE

#3 May 9, 2013
I don't think that any singular vilification of homosexuality is a worthy pursuit. They are here and they deserve the respect that anyone else gets.

I don't think that SSM is real marriage, as it can't fulfill the civil purpose of marriage. Quite obviously, these "same sex marriage" initiatives are seeking public affirmation of same-sex relationships, but they aren't marriages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 7 min left wing 381
News US House Speaker Ryan refusing to support Trump 12 min donald dump 14
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 15 min Go Blue Forever 602
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Limbertwig 223,165
News Paul Ryan: 'I'm Just Not Ready' To Endorse Dona... 21 min Go Ryan 7
News Pope insists pedophile criminals be 'severely' ... 25 min Three Days 3
News House Speaker Paul Ryan refuses to back Donald ... 41 min dump trump 2
More from around the web