Obama Is The Danger Constitution Was Designed To Avoid

Executive Orders: A liberal constitutional scholar warns of the concentration of power not only in the hands of one branch of government but in a single man who ignores the Constitution and acts of Congress on a whim. Read more
Billy Ringo

Danielson, CT

#197 Dec 11, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Amazing how every time Obama supporters are confronted by facts and the truth they start with the insults. Even more amazing is how so many prefer homosexual insults.
What facts?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#198 Dec 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey 'sandy and wild child'...
This one is the sick one.
She's the 'leader' of that pack ...
I call her 'nutter'...
See ya :)
sounds like a nutter.pos.thank you for letting us know american lady.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#199 Dec 11, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Buh-bye!
Multiple personality trolls are so annoying. It's always good when they decide to move on!
I'm good with illegals not getting "amnesty". I didn't like the deal anyway, but we sure do need some kind of deal because unfettered ongoing illegal immigration ultimately leads to a failed state.
We should give that some thought.
Not you, of course, "sandy 1", "wild child", Dee Dee Dee, "American Lunatic", etc., etc. You're apparently preoccupied with refilling your wine glass, trying to round out a new personality creation (no talent there) and your other pathetic obsessions - like the delusional bone headed fantasy that your hatred and xenophobia is patriotic. I don't think so at all, but that's just another opinion - mine.
I'm just ONE poster - the one in the avatar. Try it sometime and OWN your words, cowardly worm.
I thought about plenty.its a no for me.they need to leave and they will all by themselves.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#200 Dec 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i can just think for myself..
Can you, Commrade?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#201 Dec 11, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you, Commrade?
Its been my observation that an original thought and a glass of cold water would put most lie-berals into a 3 day coma.....
spud

Reading, PA

#202 Dec 11, 2013
If the way Obama uses his AG to prevent states from enforcing immigration laws isn't unconstitutional, it's got to be very close. It definitely undermines the integrity of our laws.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#203 Dec 11, 2013
spud wrote:
If the way Obama uses his AG to prevent states from enforcing immigration laws isn't unconstitutional, it's got to be very close. It definitely undermines the integrity of our laws.
The Constitution established 3 branches of government.

1. The Legislative,which enacts laws for governance of the Nation,

2. The Judicial,which interprets the Constitutionality of the laws passed by the Legislative.

3. The Executive,which is Constitutionaly bound to enforce the laws passed by the Legislative and ruled Constitutional by the Judicial.

NOWHERE in the Constitution is it written the Executive can selectively enforce the laws with which it agrees with,disregarding those it doesn't like.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#204 Dec 11, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The Constitution established 3 branches of government.
1. The Legislative,which enacts laws for governance of the Nation,
2. The Judicial,which interprets the Constitutionality of the laws passed by the Legislative.
3. The Executive,which is Constitutionaly bound to enforce the laws passed by the Legislative and ruled Constitutional by the Judicial.
NOWHERE in the Constitution is it written the Executive can selectively enforce the laws with which it agrees with,disregarding those it doesn't like.
but it is the president which directs the DOJ so the executive branch does do pretty much what you say. and that is not unconstitutional.

Minnesota's North Coast

#205 Dec 11, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you, Commrade?
yes, quite obviously, i showed the first few idiots posting on this thread they didn't understand what they were talking about and that this article is all hype and nothing of substance.

you can't even understand the directions on a Pop-tart box.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#206 Dec 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but it is the president which directs the DOJ so the executive branch does do pretty much what you say. and that is not unconstitutional.
Hmmmm.... After FDR's record 4 terms(the 4th unfinished,but still elected)Congress in it's wisdom decided that 2 terms were enough due to the danger of an enigmatic candidate consolidating too much power in the single branch. There are whispers of limiting the power of the Executive branch in it's issuance of E/Os. BOTH parties are concerned about an uber-powerful Executive. Because both KNOW power shifts in Congress,from election to election,are possible. It is in the best in terest of Congress to rein in any President that usurps powers not granted them by the Constitution. That includes ignoring/emending laws by fiat passed by the Legislature. Officially,Pres. Obama is treading the line of gross dereliction of Office in his actions regarding the laws he is toying with. In some circles the "I" word is quietly being bandied about should he continue. The discussions include the meaning "High crimes and misdemeanors"...... The criteria needed for impeachment.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#207 Dec 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what facts have you posted here? you can't even discuss this topic rationally.
Why would I try to discuss a topic rationally with a person whose response to every fact and opinion is to call them gay, racist, read neck, ignorant, tea bagger, cracker, gringo etc.? The only thing I can do in that case is to assist them in making a fool of themselves in the hope that sane people will see their ignorance and that of their opinions are those of a fool.
I have never seen you or any Obama supporter discuss any topic in a rational and decent way.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#208 Dec 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you cannot show intelligently how he is that threat to the constitution you say he is...
you can only parrot things you do not understand...and that are not true.
why is it you cannot think for yourself?
Since when was intelligence a prerequisite to show supporting facts that he is a threat to the people whom our constitution protects? Any dummy can plainly see this.

“Baby Obama”

Location hidden

#209 Dec 12, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, quite obviously, i showed the first few idiots posting on this thread they didn't understand what they were talking about and that this article is all hype and nothing of substance.
Sure you did, Commrade.

You're a big thinker.

Aren't you Commrade?

“Baby Obama”

Location hidden

#210 Dec 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> Since when was intelligence a prerequisite to show supporting facts that he is a threat to the people whom our constitution protects? Any dummy can plainly see this.
He not just any dummy....

He's a very special dummy.
Billy Ringo

United States

#211 Dec 12, 2013
In what Etchy thought was gonna be his first term.......

Minnesota's North Coast

#212 Dec 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> Since when was intelligence a prerequisite to show supporting facts that he is a threat to the people whom our constitution protects? Any dummy can plainly see this.
yet you have not one fact to support this statement you were told to parrot but do not understand.

this topic is way over your head, little girl it involves both thinking and a basic knowledge of your country any good citizens would have.

you cannot participate in either of these...

Minnesota's North Coast

#213 Dec 12, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you did, Commrade.
You're a big thinker.
Aren't you Commrade?
have you ever posted a ational thought? i haven't seen one from you, just childish taunts... about par for your intelligence.

Minnesota's North Coast

#214 Dec 12, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I try to discuss a topic rationally with a person whose response to every fact and opinion is to call them gay, racist, read neck, ignorant, tea bagger, cracker, gringo etc.? The only thing I can do in that case is to assist them in making a fool of themselves in the hope that sane people will see their ignorance and that of their opinions are those of a fool.
I have never seen you or any Obama supporter discuss any topic in a rational and decent way.
yes, run away , little girl you have nothing to add. i already knew that, you just proved it.

Minnesota's North Coast

#215 Dec 12, 2013
bull
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm.... After FDR's record 4 terms(the 4th unfinished,but still elected)Congress in it's wisdom decided that 2 terms were enough due to the danger of an enigmatic candidate consolidating too much power in the single branch. There are whispers of limiting the power of the Executive branch in it's issuance of E/Os. BOTH parties are concerned about an uber-powerful Executive. Because both KNOW power shifts in Congress,from election to election,are possible. It is in the best in terest of Congress to rein in any President that usurps powers not granted them by the Constitution. That includes ignoring/emending laws by fiat passed by the Legislature. Officially,Pres. Obama is treading the line of gross dereliction of Office in his actions regarding the laws he is toying with. In some circles the "I" word is quietly being bandied about should he continue. The discussions include the meaning "High crimes and misdemeanors"...... The criteria needed for impeachment.
bullshit. pure and utter fabrication and you know it, there is no serious talk of impeachment by rational people and you know it, or you should.

Obama's use of the EO is far less intrusive on the balance of power than most of his predecessors, so your other comment aobut talk of blocking the use of
EOs is also bullshit.

sorry Oki nothing yo stated is even close to factual.

“Baby Obama”

Location hidden

#216 Dec 12, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever posted a ational thought? i haven't seen one from you, just childish taunts... about par for your intelligence.
I don't have ational thoughts, Commrade

I have rational thoughts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016 1 min xxxrayted 177
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 5 min Pro Ukraine 406
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 34 min Igor Trip 154,610
News George Takei poses for a portrait at Quaker Goo... 1 hr Gays Run the World 6
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Limbertwig 175,646
News Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesse... 4 hr Joe 74
News Clinton deleted all mail from personal server 5 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
More from around the web