CIA sex scandal coming to Capitol Hill

Nov 15, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 46

The CIA sex scandal is coming to Capitol Hill, with four-star philanderer David Petraeus due Friday for a grilling on affairs - his own and those of national security.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#56 Nov 18, 2012
The fiscal cliff is a construction of the Congress, the Congress disconnected from reality is the plan of public government education.
The fix will be painful, but better than Joseph Stalin.
We are getting close.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#57 Nov 18, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo's, pedophiles, illegals. This is what makes up the leftist scum who have a stranglehold on the youth of this country. Not until this filth is disinfected and removed will the USA and the world flourish and be peaceful. The anti-Christ is having one hell of a party at the expense of the uneducated.
A+

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#60 Nov 18, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you and Thank you for being a true American. We can and will prevail!
Being an American Vet , These are the principles that our forefathers stood for, the principles upon, which our Constitution is based, and those in which we firmly place our belief and resolve.
robertsized

Bryn Mawr, PA

#62 Nov 19, 2012
Could this affair/scandal be how they got Justice Roberts to swing his vote on Obama Care? Was General Petraeus robertsized?

Location hidden

#63 Nov 27, 2012
robertsized wrote:
Could this affair/scandal be how they got Justice Roberts to swing his vote on Obama Care? Was General Petraeus robertsized?
I thought he was being Clintonized, it is just about sex.

Location hidden

#64 Nov 27, 2012
robertsized wrote:
Clintonized, this is just sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Injudgement 165,548
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 24 min Cat74 282
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 34 min Chimney1 134,517
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 49 min Cat74 156
'Excuse Me' Biden headlines top political gaffe... 57 min Cat74 24
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 1 hr John 125
Dean: African-Americans Won't Soon Forget The G... 6 hr Swedenforever 71
More from around the web