CIA sex scandal coming to Capitol Hill

CIA sex scandal coming to Capitol Hill

There are 46 comments on the New York Daily News story from Nov 15, 2012, titled CIA sex scandal coming to Capitol Hill. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

The CIA sex scandal is coming to Capitol Hill, with four-star philanderer David Petraeus due Friday for a grilling on affairs - his own and those of national security.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#30 Nov 16, 2012
There is precedent under The Marxist Obama for a president to just refuse to obey Congress and or the American people.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#31 Nov 17, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I know that Obama refuses to listen to congress. He is a dicktaker!
Sounds like you're projecting. President Obama did listen to Congress. He even signed their RMONEYCARE legislation that was upheld by the Supreme Court as CONSTITUTIONAL.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#32 Nov 17, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
There is precedent under The Marxist Obama for a president to just refuse to obey Congress and or the American people.
Quit sulking. Better luck next time.
frogmann

Masontown, PA

#33 Nov 17, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …… FM Females CIA are sex corrupted always been proven

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#34 Nov 17, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The fake scandal that the right has been desperately trying to get traction on – Benghazi, has taken down the darling of the GOP, Petraeus. The American people just landslided President Obama into a second term with a mandate that cause the right-winger’s Obama Derangement Syndrome to really take them over the edge.
I am loving every minute of watching these tea-baggers suffer with their misery of having to deal with Obama’s historic victory and his 2nd term.
Petraeus and his wife are liberals moron.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#35 Nov 17, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
There is precedent under Bush for a president to just refuse to obey Congress.
Please list that for us and the incedent that you claim his disobedience.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#37 Nov 17, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Petraeus and his wife are liberals moron.
LOL, Desperate Much?
PATRIOT

United States

#38 Nov 17, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The fake scandal that the right has been desperately trying to get traction on – Benghazi, has taken down the darling of the GOP, Petraeus. The American people just landslided President Obama into a second term with a mandate that cause the right-winger’s Obama Derangement Syndrome to really take them over the edge.
I am loving every minute of watching these tea-baggers suffer with their misery of having to deal with Obama’s historic victory and his 2nd term.
Fake scandal? Fake president? Fake Marine? All adds up to a pile of social/political shit with the mouth of a lapdog communist.
PATRIOT

United States

#39 Nov 17, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>You are so dumb it's funny. Romney's health care provided HEALTH CARE. Obamacare is a TAX. You belong in a FEMA camp serving as a toilet!
It also provided health care for a single state-Obama doesn't sign state legislation into law, except maybe in Illinois. And you are right, Obamacare is a TAX.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#40 Nov 17, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake scandal? Fake president? Fake Marine? All adds up to a pile of social/political shit with the mouth of a lapdog communist.
Great Post and 100% true also

Obama got Osama!

#41 Nov 17, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Loser... you lost, we won... BIG, Landslide big... with a mandate.

That whole communist stupidity won you what in the last election?

FOR MORE YEARS OF OUR OSAMA-KILLING PRESIDENT…

As patriotic Americans rejected your hate and sided with Obama… never bet against Black, you idiot, LOL!

Paradise Valley Arizona

#42 Nov 17, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
As patriotic Americans rejected your hate and sided with Obama… never bet against Black, you idiot, LOL!
Forward... let our economy crash, Thats what the O voters intended

How Many Businesses Have Announced Closings or Layoffs Since Obama Won A Second Term?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/how-many-busi...

Paradise Valley Arizona

#43 Nov 17, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
were was that so called landslide? guess I missed it

Paradise Valley Arizona

#44 Nov 17, 2012
FOUR MORE YEARS OF The Jobs KILLING PRESIDENT

Obama got Osama!

#47 Nov 17, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Forward... let our economy crash, Thats what the O voters intended
How Many Businesses Have Announced Closings or Layoffs Since Obama Won A Second Term?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/how-many-busi...
How does it feel to be a loser when the pathetic idiot that you was hoping could beat our Osama-killing President loses badly in a humiliating fashion?

Do you feel like the loser that you are?

Paradise Valley Arizona

#48 Nov 17, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be a loser when the pathetic idiot that you was hoping could beat our Osama-killing President loses badly in a humiliating fashion?
Do you feel like the loser that you are?
I think you have this wrong.

Now I get to watch you liberals squirm around as your president fails we the people...I actually adore it

Obama got Osama!

#49 Nov 17, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have this wrong.
Now I get to watch you liberals squirm around as your president fails we the people...I actually adore it
Yeah, that’s why you were on here for the last 4 years predicting Obama’s failure; that he would be the next Jimmy Carter; and lose in 2012… because you really wanted him to win to see we progressive liberals squirm, LOL…

All you have to run with now is exactly what we left you with after the election… NOTHING! LOL!

Paradise Valley Arizona

#50 Nov 17, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that’s why you were on here for the last 4 years predicting Obama’s failure; that he would be the next Jimmy Carter; and lose in 2012… because you really wanted him to win to see we progressive liberals squirm, LOL…
All you have to run with now is exactly what we left you with after the election… NOTHING! LOL!
Gun store owner bans Obama voters from setting foot inside his store
http://now.msn.com/cope-reynolds-bans-obama-v...

Obama got Osama!

#52 Nov 17, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun store owner bans Obama voters from setting foot inside his store
http://now.msn.com/cope-reynolds-bans-obama-v...
Another right-wing idiot having a hissy fit; and who exactly is he hurting but his own business. I would prefer to know that – that way I can spend my money elsewhere.

But here is the thing – you need to see something like that to momentarily help you feel better about losing the election… where as I am on the side that actually won and feel GREAT all day every day.

I already made my reservations to be in Washington DC for the Inauguration… and you’re not invited - loser, LOL!

Paradise Valley Arizona

#54 Nov 17, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Reservations? Your at the white house right now with your lips on BO's shaft. How could you not go! LMFAO.
Nothing could be closer to the truth than that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deadly Silence: Dem officials mum amid Clinton ... 4 min Eleanor 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min American Lady 239,279
News Clinton proposes new federal fund to combat Zik... 23 min kuda 32
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min The Northener 204,799
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 44 min Ms Sassy 1,019
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 4
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 1 hr Cornfused 43
More from around the web